Russia, Covid, vaccine, masks, Ukraine. New NPC update available: gas stoves

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No one is saying immediate ban.

People with gas stoves love them. I wish I had one again, they are far superior.  Seriously stop with your bullshit. 

You said no government agency was calling for a ban. I showed you one was. It's settled. 

Which agency is that? 

The same one from the article you didn't read which they never said they're going to ban it.... That one? 

And why you keep saying ban when the President or his administration never said gas stove ban? 

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Disinformation Governance Board is not actually a Federal Disinformation Governance Board. Look, they fired the head lady, it means it's not happening.     Trumps is a traitor

Gas stoves bad Gas stoves bad Gas Stoves  bad Gas  stoves bad  Gas stoves bad     Gas stoves bad  

bad

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Which agency is that? 

The same one from the article you didn't read which they never said they're going to ban it.... That one? 

And why you keep saying ban when the President or his administration never said gas stove ban? 

:umad:

Yeah just like Biden said he wouldn't mandate vaccines. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Yeah just like Biden said he wouldn't mandate vaccines. 

Awww can't back up your claims that they were calling for a ban. 

Next time take the 2 seconds to actually read shit and educate yourself. :leo:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Awww can't back up your claims that they were calling for a ban. 

Next time take the 2 seconds to actually read shit and educate yourself. :leo:

Lol just because they aren't announcing it now doesn't mean they won't. Why the rush? Why do you keep saying immediate? Is it cause you know it's going to happen down the road? :leo:

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Lol just because they aren't announcing it now doesn't mean they won't. Why the rush? Why do you keep saying immediate? Is it cause you know it's going to happen down the road? :leo:

No one said ban, immediate or otherwise. 

Still cant find the agency that said ban huh? :umad:

• NPC 1
Just now, Cooke said:

Goukosan - "just trust the government"

You live under a fucking rock 

Nah.. Just back up your claims. 

Where's the agency that said ban?

Having trouble finding facts to back up the made up culture war you were told be mad about? :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Nah.. Just back up your claims. 

Where's the agency that said ban?

Having trouble finding facts to back up the made up culture war you were told be mad about? :drake:

Listen. I never said they would do it. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I understand the reaction from people. The left likes their virtue bandwagons and sometimes it's really hard for them to get off. CPSC can do it if they want. 5 years from now I can see it happening 

Just now, Cooke said:

Listen. I never said they would do it. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I understand the reaction from people. The left likes their virtue bandwagons and sometimes it's really hard for them to get off. CPSC can do it if they want. 5 years from now I can see it happening 

No it's not going to happen in 5 years, 10 years or whatever. 

They're not going to ban it... They will implement new regulations on gas stove manufacturing to make it safer (improve ventilation and Eliminate leaks etc). 

Only 38% of Americans use gas stoves, everyone has been moving past gas stove for decades now and that number keeps declining. 

But you will be still free to purchase a gas stove for you home if you want..it will just be a safer gas stove compared to the ones from years ago. 

22 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You ever think that maybe you're the problem? I've noticed people like you get so upset over virtue signaling, yet it's only when leftist do it? 

You have no issue with people virtue signaling for guns, God, oil, flags, fetuses, or borders but it upsets when people virtue signal for other people's right to exist? Or for racial equality, or even the fucking environment? 

Yes, some woke people are full of themselves for being loving and understanding and it's preformative. I will take that over bigots using their personal grudges and feelings override every other aspect of their ideological views. 

There are so many people who wake up early to purposely harass groups innocent people trying to go about their day and you have no issue with it at all. But you're fucking 'activated' so when some group made an observation that quite frankly is something society should probably examine, you act like an ass right off the bat and cry "woke". 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

These right wing clowns losing their shit about a imaginary gas ban... So easily duped 😄

Once shit hits the fans, the left always resort to the same tactic: denial. 

giphy.gif

A Biden-appointed commissioner at the federal Consumer Product Safety Commission tried to turn down the temperature after a report that the agency was considering a national ban on gas stoves because they emit harmful pollutants.

Richard Trumka Jr. told Bloomberg that the appliances are a “hidden hazard” in a story published Monday.

“Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned,” he told the news outlet.

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

These right wing clowns losing their shit about a imaginary gas ban... So easily duped 😄

The funny thing is all of these even hypothetical changes are like aimed at the years of 2030 to 2060 and fucking retards like @Cooke and @Ramza are like "Oh yeah, the wokes actually expect people to use a newer energy source to do a mundane task in 2045?" lol Woketards at it again!" but also conservatives are always the one promising to colonize Mars. Like WTF do they expect? To be exclusively using combustible fuels in space stations and land based colonies? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible