Who had more nightmare gens sheep or lemmings?

13 minutes ago, kaz said:

n64 was the last ninty console we had and it was an amazing console. comparing the graphics of that gamey area is kinda pointless to me, if I want to replay a game I do it. PS1 FF's look still incredibly good for example. Playing FF9 on me phone (psx emu) from time to time.

Switch is the first non-embarrassing Nintendo system since N64. It's still trash compared to the competition.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If PS1 though PS4 have been nightmare gens then objectively no console has ever had a good gen.

The Xbox Series is a nightmare gen in progress.

Easily Nintendo. Wii, WiiU and Switch are worthless garbage consoles that don't stand on their own in any gen they took place in. You always have to own a main console on the side. Xbox might be a mul

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

Switch is the first non-embarrassing Nintendo system since N64. It's still trash compared to the competition.

maybe, we just didn't buy one after n64. A friend had a gamecube and I played some but wasn't blown away. straight to ps2 and this console hooked us.

9 minutes ago, kaz said:

maybe, we just didn't buy one after n64. A friend had a gamecube and I played some but wasn't blown away. straight to ps2 and this console hooked us.

GameCube was capable hardware compared to PS2 but everything else about it including N's publishing had an extra chromosome.

• Haha 1

Lemmings.

I remember when people were absolutely trashing Nintendo when the Gamecube last had Resident Evil 4 come out in January 2005, and then the Gamecube had nothing for the rest of 2005, and then the first 11 months of 2006 until Twilight Princess came out, and that was a cross-plat.

And people were describing it as the single worst gaming drought, ever.

We've actually had longer gaming droughts, MULTIPLE gaming droughts, occuring during the Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Lemmings.

I remember when people were absolutely trashing Nintendo when the Gamecube last had Resident Evil 4 come out in January 2005, and then the Gamecube had nothing for the rest of 2005, and then the first 11 months of 2006 until Twilight Princess came out, and that was a cross-plat.

We've actually had longer gaming droughts, MULTIPLE gaming droughts, occuring during the Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X.

Whatever bad can be said about Xbox 1st party, it had Elden Ring. Sheep had to wait 7 years for a port of Dark Souls 1. If you only own an Xbox, you're still eating. Not so much with Nintendo.

14 hours ago, Saucer said:

PS1 3D games were ugly and crude. I skipped that entire gen. And the PS4 was f!at out bland. Jaguar bland almost. 

I agree on the PS1 its 3D games were laughable but sone could work around the limitations. MGS, Tomb raider, resident evil, and a whole bucketload of JRPGs.

The PS4 though? Jaguar bland? Atari Jaguar? that was always the "it only has AVP" console, which is one more game than xbox one ever had :roff:

• Geese 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Lemmings.

What do you mean multile gaming droughts? as far as I am aware Xbox has been in one 10 year long drought since the release of Forza 5 (which was paid for and sits at 79% on gamerankings :rofls: )

But I do remember that GC drought, and PS2 2004, PS3 2007 and PS4 2014. Lemshits went crazy at a 12 month AAA exclusive drought thinking it was the end of the world, if only they knew what was coming :kaz:

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Whatever bad can be said about Xbox 1st party, it had Elden Ring. Sheep had to wait 7 years for a port of Dark Souls 1. If you only own an Xbox, you're still eating. Not so much with Nintendo.

LOL. You seem to think that Souls games compensate for the multiple GOTY winners that Nintendo owns.

You simply can't.

I mean, if you logic is based on you merely pretending they don't exist........that's no longer logic. Just delusion.

Lemmings have been having it worse, since about 2017. And no multiple arriving in 2022 compensates for that.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL. You seem to think that Souls games compensate for the multiple GOTY winners that Nintendo owns.

You simply can't.

I mean, if you logic is based on you merely pretending they don't exist........that's no longer logic. Just delusion.

Lemmings have been having it worse, since about 2017. And no multiple arriving in 2022 compensates for that.

YOU seem to think that a few GOTY exclusives compensates for Sheep being stuck 2 generations behind, without the vast majority of 3rd party games.

Take your pick. Souls, GTA, Call of Duty, etc. The biggest games played by the most people. You can play them on Xbox, not Nintendo. There's really no comparison.

3 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

YOU seem to think that a few GOTY exclusives compensates for Sheep being stuck 2 generations behind, without the vast majority of 3rd party games.

it does.

because those games aren't GOTY level games.

This was a debate that was already settled a long time ago.

You literally have seen a console go years with just getting multiplats, and we've made fun of them for their platform GOTY being a multiplat.

The debate is over. Exclusives matter.