So having the option of being gay in games is no longer good enough

We need to have fully gay people. :bena:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-dont-like-the-everyone-is-bi-trope-in-games-and-wish-developers-would-commit-to-multiple-queer-identities.676855/

:deadest:

Why do gay people think straight people should be making gay stories? Generally confused. If they want gay characters, why aren’t they getting into game design themselves? 

Once this happens, inevitably people will be upset because a gay persons story is being told by a STRAIGHT person. 

17 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Because, any of us, would be banned, if we posted, there. 

It seems weird how so many people here are obsessed with reset or whatever. Y'all legit be bringing their fights here and it's like...that is there. You guys could just not post there. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It seems weird how so many people here are obsessed with reset or whatever. Y'all legit be bringing their fights here and it's like...that is there. You guys could just not post there. 

Other sites are brought up daily and they all have their own commenting section. Funny how you’re saying take this there yet any time there is ever any other topic discussed linked to another site you don’t mention that. :umad:

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Other sites are brought up daily and they all have their own commenting section. Funny how you’re saying take this there yet any time there is ever any other topic discussed linked to another site you don’t mention that. :umad:

Lol Like where? You guys aren't even really arguing the topics as much as who is saying what at Reset. It seems a bit like a cuck move to be like 'I can't say this there to the people so I'll say it here' ? 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Like where? You guys aren't even really arguing the topics as much as who is saying what at Reset. It seems a bit like a cuck move to be like 'I can't say this there to the people so I'll say it here' ? 

You’d be banned in under 5 posts there too. It’s the biggest gaming forum online, you don’t think it’s worth discussing? :wonder:

25 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You’d be banned in under 5 posts there too. It’s the biggest gaming forum online, you don’t think it’s worth discussing? :wonder:

That's fine, I have no interest in posting there. You guys have had the same thing to say about them since day one. They sound annoying but most of the people here are definitely annoying too. This place has like 30 active posters and like you said, they are the biggest gaming site. So they're obviously doing something right. 

50 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's fine, I have no interest in posting there. You guys have had the same thing to say about them since day one. They sound annoying but most of the people here are definitely annoying too. This place has like 30 active posters and like you said, they are the biggest gaming site. So they're obviously doing something right. 

Well, they stole 90% of their community from Neogaf after the owner was found out to have all types of sexual misconduct allegations……

Anyway, every one here goes to resetera for their news. Ofc we will discuss what’s posted on occasion there.