Microsoft to lay off 10,000 employees between now and March 31st. Xbox and Bethesda also said to be impacted

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another thing jerky, if your in sales, how the fuck have you managed to post about one hundred thousand times on this site and still failed to sell us all the idea you own your own console?  

yep. microsoft is poison for the industry.   they've been buying studios and ruining everything about them for decades now, it started with Rare.   can't think of a single Ip that'

Posted Images

I’m sure the employees over at Activision can’t wait to be acquired and then laid off :wow2:

Waiting for lemshits to tell me how these layoffs are a good thing for Activision. MS laying off staff at Bathesda and 343 while fighting in court to purchase ABK for $70 Billion.

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

5% of the workforce is hardly a big deal and pretty standard across a lot of tech firms atm. 

LOL you just made a thread last week saying that 7% of Samsung's profit "is a major loss"

:hest:

And now 5% is hardly a big deal:tom:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you just made a thread last week saying that 7% of Samsung's profit "is a major loss"

:hest:

And now 5% is hardly a big deal:tom:

7% of profits is a big deal. Laying off 5% of the work force (increasing profits) is not. 

Again, it shows you’re a customer service rep and nothing higher. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line

Remember all the lemshits at reeeeeetardera pretending they wanted the aqqusition to go through so Activision/Blizzard workers would have better working conditions? :kaz: how about they beg MS to cancel the buy out and use the 70 billion to keep these 10,000 workers in a job at a time when mass layoffs are making it harder to find enployment in the tech sector?

No? I'm betting none of them care about the workers anymore :tom:

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

7% of profits is a big deal. Laying off 5% of the work force (increasing profits) is not. 

No, you can't have one and the other be true.

The simplest explanation is: you're an idiot who wouldn't be trusted with handling the accounting to a lemonade stand.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, you can't have one and the other be true.

The simplest explanation is: you're an idiot who wouldn't be trusted with handling the accounting to a lemonade stand.

Yes, yes I can. They are entirely different things. 

One results in the company having less money, the other results in a company having more money. 

Again, you working as a customer service rep is showing here. Stuck at the same shitty job for years and years, looking for new opportunities, but no one would take a 40 year old with no skills or talents. lol

• dead 1

:hest: MS is fighting in court right now to buy Activision for $70 Billion and at the same time laying off 10,000 employees including workers at Bathesda and 343. 

I'm sure the FTC and EU are looking at this and noting how it would be great for MS to consolidate the industry.

These are the retards the morons like Ghostz and Lemij want to run the industry :kaz:

:rawf: Bathesda hasn't even launched Starfield yet and MS is already laying people off.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Yes, yes I can.

Because you're an idiot who doesn't know anything,.

Which is why everybody laughs at you.

LOL dumbass can't even get a phone line without his uncle, and he's trying to tell us about business numbers:hest:

" Specifically, layoffs hit The Coalition (which is responsible for the Gears franchise as well as an upcoming new IP), 343 Industries (which has been working on ongoing support for Halo Infinite), and Bethesda (working on the upcoming Starfield). "

:luff:

Edited by Quad Damage
59 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because you're an idiot who doesn't know anything,.

Which is why everybody laughs at you.

LOL dumbass can't even get a phone line without his uncle, and he's trying to tell us about business numbers:hest:

You just said a 7% profit loss is the same thing as a 5% RIF.  

The Help Desk worker can’t help his way out of this one :tom:

He’s getting owned everywhere on SW today, even the group chat :dead: 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
28 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Not like they can ruin trash

21 minutes ago, Casual said:

yeah bethesda aint been shit in like 10 years.

Not like I expect clowns who play Monster Dumpster and fgt League to understand.

26 minutes ago, Casual said:

I was gonna post this. He's the second dev coming out and speaking up against the shitty leadership at Microsoft.

This was the first former dev at MS that came out and talked about the poor leadership at Xbox...

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I was gonna post this. He's the second dev coming out and speaking up against the shitty leadership at Microsoft.

This was the first former dev at MS that came out and talked about the poor leadership at Xbox...

yep. microsoft is poison for the industry.

they've been buying studios and ruining everything about them for decades now, it started with Rare.

can't think of a single Ip that's improved after coming under MS control.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1