Is Elden Ring piss easy or I played too many of these games?

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Generally it’s gets easier as the game goes on but a lot of bosses are tough as fuck. At least they were at launch… what level are you?

that's true. i heard they dumbed down radahn and elden beast.

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

After like 100+ hours lol

The game took over my life for march last year 

yeah, after that game, i decided i would never let another game own my life like that. i was straight up addicted. while it has its flaws (like odd enemy placement and bizarre scaling), it may be my favorite game ever...but i also hate it for ruining my life for almost a month lol. i'm like level 350+ and i've beaten it...maybe 6 times?

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It is by far the easiest Souls game and the simplest one to really make easy by using certain builds

i've beaten it with every build. it's a lot of fun attacking bosses with completely different approaches.

20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Seeing the game win you over and then totally capture you was one of the coolest things about it's release. It did that to so many non Souls fans. 

thanks, man! yeah, it got me and quite a few other non-soul fans on board. i don't think i've ever been so obsessed with a game before.

• Like 1

Elden Ring is piss. 

From Software very own Call of Duty series. Can't wait for the sequel in two years from now. This time in collaboration with famous author Stephen King where all his ideas will get rejected because Miyazaki doesn't understand the English language or know how to write a story.