Forspoken - SE didn't bother providing major outlets with review builds

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Definitely a flop if I’ve ever seen one.

Good thing no one is hyped for it.

Pay no attention to the retard above me :hest:

You posted and article that said PS5 would have the best year in 2023 if Forspoken did well. 

Not my fault, maybe you should read the shit you post. :umad:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You posted and article that said PS5 would have the best year in 2023 if Forspoken did well. 

Not my fault, maybe you should read the shit you post. :umad:

The article said that even if Forspoken flops PS5 would still have a better year than ShitBox because LBox’s lineup for 2023 is still a joke compared to Spiderman 2.

You are the one that should learn how to read but I know you won’t have any luck with that high school dropout retard brain of yours  :hest:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The article said that even if Forspoken flops PS5 would still have a better year than ShitBox because LBox’s lineup for 2023 is still a joke compared to Spiderman 2.

You are the one that should learn how to read but I know you won’t have any luck with that high school dropout retard brain of yours  :hest:

7H9nQ57.png

why do you lie?

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

7H9nQ57.png

why do you lie?

Why aren’t you posting the rest of the article you retard?

:drake: You deliberately skipped over where he called Forspoken a gamble and mentioned the blockbuster status of Spiderman 2 and FF16.

You will never win any arguments on systems wars gh0stz. Your 8th grade level reading and reasoning skills are no match for anyone in this board :mj:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/01/08/ps5-is-poised-to-have-a-bigger-2023-than-xbox-despite-starfield/?sh=2a1de32b4e52

6A30FE3D-9369-4E21-92DB-9213181F2ACB.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Why aren’t you posting the rest of the article you retard?

:drake: You deliberately skipped over where he called Forspoken a gamble and mentioned the blockbuster status of Spiderman 2 and FF16.

You will never win any arguments on systems wars gh0stz. Your 8th grade level reading and reasoning skills are no match for anyone in this board :mj:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/01/08/ps5-is-poised-to-have-a-bigger-2023-than-xbox-despite-starfield/?sh=2a1de32b4e52

6A30FE3D-9369-4E21-92DB-9213181F2ACB.png

So you agree the gameplay looks “incredible”?

double hype recorded. :juggle:

and why did I not post that? Because he clearly states at the end of the article all three games need to perform well for PS to have a better year. Otherwise he wouldn’t have listed them… at all. :reg:

i love watching you squirm. :banderoos:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So you agree the gameplay looks “incredible”?

double hype recorded. :juggle:

and why did I not post that? Because he clearly states at the end of the article all three games need to perform well for PS to have a better year. Otherwise he wouldn’t have listed them… at all. :reg:

i love watching you squirm. :banderoos:

No, the gameplay looks shit and no one other than you has ever made a thread about this game until today. There is zero hype for the game in this board and your lame attempts to generate fake hype only expose you for the retard that you are :hest:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

No, the gameplay looks shit and no one other than you has ever made a thread about this game until today. There is zero hype for the game in this board and your lame attempts to generate fake hype only expose you for the retard that you are :hest:

Your article said the gameplay looks incredible. So you don’t agree with your OWN threads? :mroff:

On 2021-09-09 at 4:17 PM, Ike said:

Project Eve and Forspoken look like bangers. 

On 2021-09-09 at 7:47 PM, madmaltese said:

Forspoken looks awesome

On 2021-12-06 at 9:14 PM, FIREPOWER said:

GT7 and Horizon are only the beginning, we still got God of War Ragnarok and Forspoken coming out as well :qbad:

:umad:

4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:umad:

Retard had to go back to two years ago to find where people mentioned Forspoken. Long before they showed real-time gameplay :mj:

Retard of the Year type of shit. People were so hyped that no one made a thread on the game except for you of course  :drake: