Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 wins IGN’s readers most anticipated game for 2023 barely edging out Zelda TotK

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Only a complete non-gamer would freak out over the idea of having bought a game that turned out to be worse than expected.

Apparently only you and Aza didn't know it was trash from the reviews... 80 CAN well spent 🙂

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently only you and Aza didn't know it was trash from the reviews... 80 CAN well spent 🙂

Unlike you, I don't need the soy boys at IGN/Gamespot to tell me what to think.

Plus it got a 7/10 on both sites and you're acting like it's the biggest flop of the year or something. You wouldn't even know how bad it is if I hadn't told you. 

You can stop embarrassing yourself by repeating the same shit over and over now. I think it's passed your bed time, good night Cuckosan. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Unlike you, I don't need the soy boys at IGN/Gamespot to tell me what to think.

Plus it got a 7/10 on both sites and you're acting like it's the biggest flop of the year or something. You wouldn't even know how bad it is if I hadn't told you. 

You can stop embarrassing yourself by repeating the same shit over and over now. I think it's passed your bed time, good night Cuckosan. 

Typo... Meant previews. 

Cry more

Just now, Goukosan said:

Typo... Meant previews. 

Cry more

Because you knew it would be a grindfest from just watching the previews? Amazing.  

You think you can mock me for having played a 7/10 JRPG. lol You do realize I played far worse games than that, right? I'm a gamer and I'm not concerned with the opinions of casual plebs like you.

You can stop talking to me now. 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Because you knew it would be a grindfest from just watching the previews? Amazing.  

You think you can mock me for having played a 7/10 JRPG. lol You do realize I played far worse games than that, right? I'm a gamer and I'm not concerned with the opinions of casual plebs like you.

You can stop talking to me now. 

Who said anything about the score? Previews don't have scores genius. 

The preview content indicted to me that it was trash.   Your response when I told you that was that it will be a better game than SMTV.  Remember that :umad:

You played it yourself and confirmed it was shit AT FULL PRICE. 

Money well spent.  The end. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Who said anything about the score? Previews don't have scores genius. 

The preview content indicted to me that it was trash.   Your response when I told you that wast that it will be a better game than SMTV. 

You played it yourself and confirmed it was shit AT FULL PRICE. 

Money well spent.  The end. 

I said something about scores because it illustrates a point that flew right over your low intellect. 

The reason this game is trash is entirely because it's way too grindy for it's own good. You couldn't tell that from just watching some previews unless specifically stated. 

Like I said earlier, you wouldn't know how bad this game is if I hadn't told you. You are literally going by MY opinion for trying to shame me on buying a game. You're a complete moron, you never brought any sort of well constructed thought about Soul Hackers 2 before release. You just hated it by default because you're a dumb Nintendo fanboy and you didn't like the art style. Sit your casual ass down.

I never said it was going to be better than SMTV.

I have no regrets because I would have played this game to try it for myself sooner rather than later. Now stop wasting my goddamn time. That's way worse than the 60$ USD I spend on Soul Hackers 2, you worthless imbecile. Goddamn.  

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I said something about scores because it illustrates a point that flew right over your low intellect. 

The reason this game is trash is entirely because it's way too grindy for it's own good. You couldn't tell that from just watching some previews unless specifically stated. 

Like I said earlier, you wouldn't know how bad this game is if I hadn't told you. You are literally going by MY opinion for trying to shame me on buying a game. You're a complete moron, you never brought any sort of well constructed thought about Soul Hackers 2 before release. You just hated it by default because you're a dumb Nintendo fanboy and you didn't like the art style. Sit your casual ass down.

I never said it was going to be better than SMTV.

I have no regrets because I would have played this game to try it for myself sooner rather than later. Now stop wasting my goddamn time. That's way worse than the 60$ USD I spend on Soul Hackers 2, you worthless imbecile. Goddamn.  

Look at that wall of text... I struck a nerve didn't I :umad:

You finding out the game was trash after you played it didn't shed light for me... Because I told you it was shit before you bought it.   You just wanted your 80 CAN to find out for yourself. 

Like I said.. Cry more bitch. 

On 2023-01-22 at 12:54 AM, FIREPOWER said:

😁 I’m not comparing it to Zelda. Everyone knows Nintendo games sell like crack cocaine and don’t go down in price. I’m comparing it to the previous Spidey game which sold 30 million copies on Playstation alone. This one will sell way more than that especially with the addition of Venom. The two top selling games on that list will probably be Spidey 2 and Zelda.

You think Spider-Man 2 will sell 30 million copies on PS5? :D 

12 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Reasoning is irrelevant, @FIREPOWER said spiderman 2 will sell “way more” than 30 million copies. 

It will sell more than 30 million lifetime easily :freeben:.

Sequels of successful games tend do better than their debuts. On top of that this game will have both Miles Morales and Venom in the same game. Two heroes in the Spidey universe that have massive followings. Spiderman 2 will sell strongly for the next 5+ years on PS5. Reaching 30 million on PS5 is very doable. That doesn’t even factor a potential PS6 remaster that will most likely be coming down the line.

:mj: while we are on the topic of sales why are you missing in the NPD sales thread? You’re hiding here like a bitch talking about Spiderman 2 sales and avoiding topics of Xbox sales? How many copies have Halo Infinite sold this gen?

:freeman: You need to go show yourself at the NPD thread instead of embarrassing yourself in these other threads that you don't belong in.

Edited by FIREPOWER