Granblue Fantasy: Relink - Second Trailer [PS5]

• Playstation Tablet changed the title to Granblue Fantasy: Relink - Second Trailer [PS5]
6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This game has a ridiculous budget due to all that mobile phone trash dough they make.

It looks better than Tales of Arise which is Bandai Namco premiere RPG series. lol 

9 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Heard there might be some kinda gacha system incorporated into the game so I lost interest. 

Disgusting. Hard pass if that's the truth. :facep:

Worst business model of all time. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Disgusting. Hard pass if that's the truth. :facep:

Worst business model of all time. 

I don't think it's going to be a traditional gacha though. Or at least not like the one in your typical mobile game.  

Still would suck though but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out true. Cygames is a gacha developer after all, I'm sure they're looking for some way to nickle and dime that won't cause that much of an uproar.

1 minute ago, Sabo said:

I don't think it's going to be a traditional gacha though. Or at least not like the one in your typical mobile game.  

Still would suck though but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out true. Cygames is a gacha developer after all, I'm sure they're looking for some way to nickle and dime that won't cause that much of an uproar.

There's nothing worse than artificial barriers that forces you to pay for some kind of premium user fee to remove said barrier. It's fucking insulting. 

I pretty much experienced that recently with Fallout 76 and it's stash limit at your base, in a game I paid for upfront so it's definitely possible, hopefully they do in a way that doesn't impact your experience too much.