If i only have sex with Trans women that means im straight right?

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Random drive by Transphobia. No one gives a fuck what you do. It's you fucking weirdos that sit around thinking of ways to complian about Trans people. 

Is my statement true or false. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Random drive by Transphobia. No one gives a fuck what you do. It's you fucking weirdos that sit around thinking of ways to complian about Trans people. 

Because they aren't trans right now who claims it's transphobic to not want to date a trans. 

Like do you even know what's happening in the western world right now? 

Just leave trans alone. :crymore:

We will as soon as they stop making demands for the rest of us. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Because they aren't trans right now who claims it's transphobic to not want to date a trans. 

So what? It's like you guys will die on a hill over something a 22 year old blogger says to a few hundred people on Twitter and not bat an eye at actual problems that actually have an affect on people's lives. 

Like legitimately gender reveal parties gone wrong have more of an affect on society than a queer separatist calling people who are already transphobic, transphobic. 

Like do you even know what's happening in the western world right now? 

Just leave trans alone. :crymore:

We will as soon as they stop making demands for the rest of us. 

I love how you act like I'm some villain for calling you a transphobe yet from time to time your mask slips and you say some stupid shit like this. Doesn't feel better to just admit alot of where you guys come from is animosity and being disgruntled that other people don't dislike these people as much as you do? 

Lol "stop making demands of us."

Demands to be treated with dignity and the same respect you would give a non trans person. Please give us another crocodile tears MLK paraphrase while acting like harassing a marginalized group of people in hopes of silencing them is perfectly fine. 

You're really such a good guy. Lol literally the only thing worse than your personality is being physically beaten. 

Lol "I'm not manipulative or emotionally abusive. I just relish in the fact I'm having an affair with my ex whose currently in a physically abusive relationship." 

No fucking wonder you're an Andrew Tate defender. I wonder if this ever comes back on her and her current pos boyfriend really hurts her if you would feel anything at all. The more layers you reveal the worse you look. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So what? It's like you guys will die on a hill over something a 22 year old blogger says to a few hundred people on Twitter and not bat an eye at actual problems that actually have an affect on people's lives. 

Like legitimately gender reveal parties gone wrong have more of an affect on society than a queer separatist calling people who are already transphobic, transphobic. 

I love how you act like I'm some villain for calling you a transphobe yet from time to time your mask slips and you say some stupid shit like this. Doesn't feel better to just admit alot of where you guys come from is animosity and being disgruntled that other people don't dislike these people as much as you do? 

Lol "stop making demands of us."

Demands to be treated with dignity and the same respect you would give a non trans person. Please give us another crocodile tears MLK paraphrase while acting like harassing a marginalized group of people in hopes of silencing them is perfectly fine. 

You're really such a good guy. Lol literally the only thing worse than your personality is being physically beaten. 

Lol "I'm not manipulative or emotionally abusive. I just relish in the fact I'm having an affair with my ex whose currently in a physically abusive relationship." 

No fucking wonder you're an Andrew Tate defender. I wonder if this ever comes back on her and her current pos boyfriend really hurts her if you would feel anything at all. The more layers you reveal the worse you look. 

How am I harassing 'marginalized people' by stating what some trans want us to say or think? Lmao. 

I'm not having an affair with my ex. 

How's the fictional novel about my life coming along, you insane, delusional, intolerant fucktard? :hest:

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

How am I harassing 'marginalized people' by stating what some trans want us to say or think? Lmao. 

I'm not having an affair with my ex. 

How's the fictional novel about my life coming along, you insane, delusional, intolerant fucktard? :hest:

'Just leave trans alone. :crymore:

We will as soon as they stop making demands for the rest of us.'

You will what? Leave them alone if they stop asking for equality? Oh, forgot. Trans people are the most powerful political block in North America. Totally not something a transphobe conspiracy theorist would say. It's crazy how much political string pulling and mass social reprogramming the LGBTQ community is responsible for. You must really feel proud of yourself for not giving in to that queer empire. 

Hey, where's all the dishonest lies you accused me of or times you were able to prove me wrong? We're still waiting. 

On 2023-01-21 at 11:58 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

You will what? Leave them alone if they stop asking for equality? Oh, forgot. Trans people are the most powerful political block in North America. Totally not something a transphobe conspiracy theorist would say. It's crazy how much political string pulling and mass social reprogramming the LGBTQ community is responsible for. You must really feel proud of yourself for not giving in to that queer empire. 

Hey, where's all the dishonest lies you accused me of or times you were able to prove me wrong? We're still waiting. 

In what way do trans people not have equal rights? 

4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

In what way do trans people not have equal rights? 

Well legally, yes. However they face harsh discrimination in many social, housing, legal, and work environments. In many states you can basically get away with killing a trans person using a panic defense. 

I know here in NYC when the NYPD began phasing stop and frisk for black people they just decided to move it over to trans people using sex trafficking as the excuse. Even having a condom on them could be used as a reason for arrest. The assumption that they are sex workers. 

We're nearing the decade mark of Trans people being daily fodder for Republicans and conservatives and simply for existing. 

On 2023-01-21 at 11:58 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Asking to use women bathroom, bringing kids at drag shows and for biological men to compete in women sports is not a fight for equality. Sit your sociopath ass down.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When was the last time In America that someone was let go because they used this as justification? 

34 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Couldn’t find a single one in decades. 

; Nicolas, 2003; Patel, 2019; Suffredini, 2001; Tomei and Cramer, 2016; Woods et al., 2016). The first three defenses are excuse defenses, which focus on the defendant’s state of mind at the time of the crime, and include insanity, diminished capacity, and provocation. The final panic defense is that of self-defense, where the defendant seeks to justify his use of deadly force by claiming he was defending his life from an attempted sexual assault. The gay and trans panic defenses include both excuse and justification defenses.

The gay and trans panic defenses are at odds with hate crime legislation in at least three ways (Tomei and Cramer, 2016). While hate crime legislation seeks to enhance the prosecution of bias and hate crimes, the gay and trans panic defenses conversely seek to (1) excuse or justify the use of violence against gay men and transgender women and (2) reduce the punishment of male defendants who kill gay men and trans women. To have hate crime legislation, but then to allow defendants to use gay and trans panic defenses to judges and juries projects contradictory messages “to society and victimized groups” (Tomei and Cramer, 2016, p. 228).

In response to several high-profile cases where homicide defendants used gay or trans panic defenses, fifteen states and Washington DC have passed legislation that bans most gay and trans panic defenses (LGBT Bar, n.d.).3 California (2014) was the first state to pass anti–panic defense legislation and Oregon (2021) is the most recent. Under anti–panic defense legislation, murder defendants are prohibited from arguing that they killed a gay man or a trans woman as a result of insanity, diminished capacity, or provocation.4

Yet the legislation banning the gay and transgender panic defenses can still have one loophole for murder defendants. Even in states with anti–panic defense legislation, defense attorneys are still allowed to argue that a male defendant killed a gay man or transgender woman in self-defense from an attempted sexual assault. For example, in California in 2018, Gage McCartney strangled a man he worked with and claimed he was defending himself from a sexual assault. McCartney received a lenient plea deal in 2019—manslaughter and a 12-year prison sentence—despite the legislation in California prohibiting gay panic defenses (Salonga, 2019).

This research note focuses on the use of the gay and trans panic defenses. I have collected 191 homicides, committed by 223 offenders who entered gay or trans panic defenses, which claimed the lives of 205 victims from 1970–2019 in the United States.5 This research note reports on a subset of these data (100 victims killed between from 2000–2019) to analyze differences between the murders of 68 gay men and 32 trans women. This note presents a literature review, methodology, findings, and conclusion.

LITERATURE REVIEW
The origins of the gay panic defense date back to 1920, when Yale University Psychiatrist Edward Kempf conceived of a psychopathology he referred to as “homosexual panic” (Lee, 2008).6 Kempf applied a diagnosis of homosexual panic to