Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro having a fued

On 2023-01-26 at 12:10 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

So you were just defending a random misogynist arrested for sexual abuse and trafficking. Lol OK, tell us more about how your heart breaks for women's sports...A thing you already admitted to not caring about. 

It's probable that he's falsely accused. I've made my point.

The injustice in the case of women sports having biological men compete in them is quite obvious on the other hand and doesn't need a jury. It's quite strange how you took this conversation about Tate to point this out again. 

I don't care about sports. That doesn't mean I can't point out actual injustices that I can physically see in a field I'm not passionate about. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's probable that he's falsely accused. I've made my point.

He could be, but you sure as hell didn't make any points about that. Hell, you are infamous for not actually making points lol. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

The injustice in the case of women sports having biological men compete in them is quite obvious on the other hand and doesn't need a jury. It's quite strange how you took this conversation about Tate to point this out again. 

Oh, you must have missed my point then. You're a hypocrite...I think. I'm not sure if it's exactly hypocrisy or just lying? Like you're trying to pretend you just things case by case but that is just the lie you tell to sound reasonable. 

You would never assume a drag queen or trans person was innocent til proven guilty if they were accused of some level of abuse. Hell, you make them sound like no child is even safe around them.

Also I have already drawn comparisons to Trump losing court cases and you still defend him. So you obviously don't give a shit about the outcome of a trail. 

I don't care about sports. That doesn't mean I can't point out actual injustices that I can physically see in a field I'm not passionate about. 

Lol and that's is the only issue you seem to care about related to women's sports and it's not even as remotely impactful as you pretend it is. You're so hyper vigilant once a queer person is in question. 

It may just be coincidences that you have found yourself defending women abusers, racist, and homophobes/transphobes and it has nothing to do with personal biases. I also recognize that part of it is that you just do think you're told, but that's not the core of it for you. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

He could be, but you sure as hell didn't make any points about that. Hell, you are infamous for not actually making points lol. 

Learn to read? 

At the end of the day, part of me is inclined to believe he's just getting attacked because he's made too many enemies and they are trying to get him out the picture, I mean the guy was virtually banned from all social media platforms.

Not to mention I spent the whole Tate thread saying that you guys thought he was guilty before proven innocent, while I waited for a proper judgment. A smart person would assume that mean I think it's quite probable the allegations could be false. I guess that was a bit too much for you so now I have to spill out the obvious. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You would never assume a drag queen or trans person was innocent til proven guilty if they were accused of some level of abuse. Hell, you make them sound like no child is even safe around them.

I would go with the context given if there was an actual crime case.

Exposing children to drag shows is grooming them. There's no other reason why it's happening other than normalizing men in dresses and clown make-up to children. It's not that I think all drag queens are some sort of pedophiles and children are in immediate danger. I think this is like the 10th time I make a similar point. It's getting tiresome. 

Trump is the most attacked person on the planet and wrongfully so 90% of the time. Not that I think the man is perfect but I'm passed the point of caring, especially when it comes from the likes of you. That's what's up. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol and that's is the only issue you seem to care about related to women's sports and it's not even as remotely impactful as you pretend it is. You're so hyper vigilant once a queer person is in question. 

A woman losing her rightful place as no 1 on the podium is not impactful? I'd love to see you say that to their faces. 

You're so hyper vigilant once a queer person is in question yourself. 

Now keep attacking me as a person, like you were so right about me, my GF and my closet bigotry. The 134th time's the charm. *yawn*

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Learn to read? 

At the end of the day, part of me is inclined to believe he's just getting attacked because he's made too many enemies and they are trying to get him out the picture, I mean the guy was virtually banned from all social media platforms.

lmfao Ok, my bad. You gave a totally retarded conspiracy theory. I completely forgot. This might be the second dumbest thing I've ever seen someone say seriously here. Watch out Cooke,  you have some serious competition here. LMFAO THIS MOTHERFUCKER THINGS THEY ARRESSTED HIM BECAUSE HE'S BANNED ON SOCIAL MEDIA. :patpatpat:

Why are you people like this? Like what was the turning point in your life that leads you to think stupid shit up like this? Like this literally makes you look even worse lol. You're not just cool with misogyny, you're just stupid I guess?

Not to mention I spent the whole Tate thread saying that you guys thought he was guilty before proven innocent, while I waited for a proper judgment. A smart person would assume that mean I think it's quite probable the allegations could be false. I guess that was a bit too much for you so now I have to spill out the obvious. 

Yeah, that's why I'm calling you a lying hypocrite because you dont actually care about the outcome of trials anyway. Trump is proof of that. You know, the whole disgruntled black people trying to take down Trump thing. To be fair, you said you automatically always believe bosses over employees because you're so anti-Establishment. Such a man of the people.

I would go with the context given if there was an actual crime case.

This is bullshit. You never go in to context. I fucking call you out nearly everyday because you dont. You're being dishonest again. 

Exposing children to drag shows is grooming them. There's no other reason why it's happening other than normalizing men in dresses and clown make-up to children.

That moment someone is too stupid and biased to realize they might have actually noticed the point. To most kids, they see a performer nearly on the level of a clown or a mime. It's someone in costume and they're performing. This isn't something that you've only discussed in one or two post. It's been at least 6 to 8 months of you talking out of both sides of your mouth on this. Expressing how you really feel versus you pretending to moderate when you get called out for weird shit like tracking the queer population or something. This logic doesn't even make sense when you spend more than 5 seconds thinking about it. Kids are "groomed" to be straight, get married, have kids in just about every aspect of their lives. So they spend one hour seeing a drag queen lip sync or read a book and they'll turn trans? By your logic Gay people shouldn't be around children either as they by default would be grooming them no? This isn't a new argument. It's conservatives recycling the same bullshit to attack groups they dont like or support.

It's not that I think all drag queens are some sort of pedophiles and children are in immediate danger. I think this is like the 10th time I make a similar point. It's getting tiresome. 

Yet you seemingly draw vague connections all the time too. 

Trump is the most attacked person on the planet and wrongfully so 90% of the time. Not that I think the man is perfect but I'm passed the point of caring, especially when it comes from the likes of you. That's what's up. 

Uh huh. He's just the victim in all of this. 

A woman losing her rightful place as no 1 on the podium is not impactful? I'd love to see you say that to their faces. 

I'd love to see you laugh in women's faces that do jobs you and Twinblade were joking about women not being good at. I'm still not sure why you're trying this fake ally shit when you balked at other pressing issues that face nearly all female athletes. How many times has this happened? I already asked you how many trans athletes are even competing professionally and you've yet to disclose that. 

You're so hyper vigilant once a queer person is in question yourself. 

Depends on the situation. You're saying this as a person with bigoted opinions on them, so I'm sure in our interactions I have been "vigilant'. It's not me defending someone simply because they are queer. I think George Santos is a piece of shit and needs to resign. 

Now keep attacking me as a person, like you were so right about me, my GF and my closet bigotry. The 134th time's the charm. *yawn*

lol You're bigotry isn't closeted. You wear it on your sleeve. You might be closeted in irl, but you've made your bigotry quite apparent here.