Thoughts on Psychonauts 2?

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It was excellent!!

Some of the most unique and varied platforming level design I have ever played and still has all the charm and quirky style of the first game. 

Highly highly recommended especially if you enjoyed the first one. 

Damn, that's some high praise.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I'm a huge fan of platformers though but it is a top tier platformer. 

You said the right things. I just bought it. 30$ CAD with taxes, not bad at all. That's like two months of Lamepass. 

• Like 1

@madmaltese

This is awesome. It feels like a direct sequel, almost as if it came out a year or two after the original, I mean that in the sense that you get back all the psychic powers in the very first level, powers that took quite a bit of time to unlock in the first game.

I freaking love the look of the graphics, it might not that impressive technically but that art style is so strong. Well optimized too, high settings and I still have a smooth FPS that hover around 90+.

This is off to a great start. Microsoft doesn't deserve to have a game as good as this. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

@madmaltese

This is awesome. It feels like a direct sequel, almost as if it came out a year or two after the original, I mean that in the sense that you get back all the psychic powers in the very first level, powers that took quite a bit of time to unlock in the first game.

I freaking love the look of the graphics, it might not that impressive technically but that art style is so strong. Well optimized too, high settings and I still have a smooth FPS that hover around 90+.

This is off to a great start. Microsoft doesn't deserve to have a game as good as this. 

Happy to hear you're enjoying it man! It gets even better.

• aitch 1