Forspoken bombs - 5.0 at GS

The Good
Movement in some areas can be frenetic and fun, especially in the latter half of the game when you have more navigational magic abilities
The music is pretty good

The Bad
The game is constantly putting the brakes on the action to exposit
I don't care about any of the characters
Combat and navigation don't flow together very well
Magic is flashy but ultimately weak against bullet spongey enemies, creating difficult combat through fight length, not actual challenge

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/forspoken-review-forsaken/1900-6418019/

Damn it flopped harder than expected :pavarotti:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Square Enix are so talented. This is their big attempt at making a current gen game with their new fancy graphics engine.   Are you guys still excited for FFXVI? Hahahahahaha. 

You posted this 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

They're lucky FFXIV is coming.

I think XVI is gonna flop. It's more of a gut feeling than anything but the lack of footage from the game is worrying and not typical of SE. 

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

@FIREPOWER said that PS5 will have a big year if this, FF, and Spider-Man deliver. Well, 1/3 so far has flopped. PS5s year is on life support. 

This retard is here claiming I hyped Forspoken when I said it will flop yet he’s avoiding the Nov/Dev NPD thread that has been open for a week :hest:

:mj: Make this make sense! I never hyped this shit game in all my time here. I’ve never made a thread on it and I’ve never claimed it was going to be great in any way. I’ve only ever hyped FF16 and Spiderman 2 yet this clown is claiming I said Forspoken was going to make PS5 have a great year when I never claimed anything of the sort.

Point to a quote of mine saying this game would be great before today or forever tuck your dick in shame on SW. You can’t even enter an NPD thread after hyping ShitBox and its lineup for years and yet you’re talking about me being “destroyed”, fucking retard :drake:

:freeman:You’re the most owned retard on SystemWars and will continue to be. The whole SW is calling you out in this thread and you’re hiding in Forspoken flop thread hoping we don’t notice your bitch ass…

Edited by FIREPOWER
20 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You posted a link to an article saying the gameplay was incredible, and for that reason (along with FF and Spider-Man) PS5 would have a great year. 

Maybe you shouldn’t post shit you don’t agree with. :umad:

Why you gotta lie Gh0stz?

I posted an article saying it would be incredible when?

The article you're claiming that said would be "incredible" called it a gamble....

6A30FE3D-9369-4E21-92DB-9213181F2ACB.thumb.png.dd90abcef6dcc63a037b61f417edb6b1.png

Is this what you're resorting to now? :hest: Making up lies and false hype because you're too much of a bitch ass to hop on the NPD thread where real ownage is waiting for you?

https://systemwars.net/bb/topic/217564-dec-npd-and-2022-ytd-results/page/3/

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

• dead 1
35 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Why you gotta lie Gh0stz?

I posted an article saying it would be incredible when?

The article you're claiming that said would be "incredible" called it a gamble....

6A30FE3D-9369-4E21-92DB-9213181F2ACB.thumb.png.dd90abcef6dcc63a037b61f417edb6b1.png

Is this what you're resorting to now? :hest: Making up lies and false hype because you're too much of a bitch ass to hop on the NPD thread where real ownage is waiting for you?

https://systemwars.net/bb/topic/217564-dec-npd-and-2022-ytd-results/page/3/

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Oh your link doesn’t say the gameplay is incredible there??? :D