Forspoken bombs - 5.0 at GS

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

5LotYuG.jpg

You posted this :kaz:

Saying “gameplay LOOKED pretty incredible” isn’t the same thing as saying the game “WILL BE incredible” you fucking retard :cruise:

I know reading comprehension is hard considering you only have a middle school education but the guy called it a gamble. He wouldn’t need to call it a gamble if he felt it was for sure going to be an incredible game. :drake: You keep owning yourself with your retard logic and lack of reading skills.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Square Enix are so talented. This is their big attempt at making a current gen game with their new fancy graphics engine.   Are you guys still excited for FFXVI? Hahahahahaha. 

You posted this 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Saying “gameplay LOOKED pretty incredible” isn’t the same thing as saying the game “WILL BE incredible” you fucking retard :cruise:

I know reading comprehension is hard considering you only have a middle school education but the guy called it a gamble. He wouldn’t need to call it a gamble if he felt it was for sure going to be an incredible game. :drake: You keep owning yourself with your retard logic and lack of reading skills.

Gameplay looks like a 5.0 :umad:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: Was that your attempt at humor after getting exposed and raped in this thread?

You claimed PS5 would have a better year if forspoken, ff, and sm2 performed well. 

forspoken bombed, along with PS5s chances this year. 

are you ready to admit that? 

:blessed:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You claimed PS5 would have a better year if forspoken, ff, and sm2 performed well. 

forspoken bombed, along with PS5s chances this year. 

are you ready to admit that? 

:blessed:

:mjgrin: I never claimed anything of the sort and the article I posted has proven that.

Spiderman 2 will destroy anything that the retards at MS can come up with and FF16 is a guaranteed hit. The only gamble in Sony’s lineup was Forspoken and it flopped like many thought it would,. PS5 is still guaranteed to dogwalk your Series L like it did in 2022 and the NPD thread you are still hiding from.

:sabu: Didn't you claim the ShitBox would outsell PS5 last year? Now we know why you are hiding from the NPD thread. Are you gonna also tuck your dick and hide in 2023 NPD threads when ShitBox gets destroyed by PS5 again this year?

5678D0A2-1798-48EC-9197-02F7BEC95DE9.jpeg.dc2053452c1b1ce814ab20e587645aa6.jpeg

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: I never claimed anything of the sort and the article I posted has proven that.

Spiderman 2 will destroy anything that the retards at MS can come up with and FF16 is a guaranteed hit. The only gamble in Sony’s lineup was Forspoken and it flopped like many thought it would,. PS5 is still guaranteed to dogwalk your Series L like it did in 2022 and the NPD thread you are still hiding from.

:sabu: Didn't you claim the ShitBox would outsell PS5 last year? Now we know why you are hiding from the NPD thread. Are you gonna also tuck your dick and hide in 2023 NPD threads when ShitBox gets destroyed by PS5 again this year?

5678D0A2-1798-48EC-9197-02F7BEC95DE9.jpeg.dc2053452c1b1ce814ab20e587645aa6.jpeg

No, your article literally said just that. 

But if Forspoken and Final Fantasy perform, and Spider-Man 2 does make it out this year, even with a monster like Starfield coming to Xbox, I still think that ultimately this would be Sony’s year.

• Geese 1
7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, your article literally said just that. 

But if Forspoken and Final Fantasy perform, and Spider-Man 2 does make it out this year, even with a monster like Starfield coming to Xbox, I still think that ultimately this would be Sony’s year.

:hest: The article is saying PS5 is going to have a better year than ShitBox and it’s pretty much guaranteed to or are you still trying to pretend ShitBox has anything on the same  level of quality as FF16? 

The article is still right even with Forspoken flopping hard. ShitBox still doesn’t have a chance at beating PS5 this year :freeman:

Hell, Starflop has a higher chance of being delayed a second time  and missing 2023 entirely than Spiderman 2 has a chance of missing its 2023 release date. Insomniac and Sony have both confirmed Spiderman 2 is launching this year on the PS Blog and Insomniac has never missed a release date in their entire history. In fact, during COVID they launched 3 games :drake:

9050A6CF-58E4-4468-A20D-40D975E7EF34.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

if forspoken, ff, and Spider-Man perform well. 

we already know forspoken won’t  

which means PS5 can’t have a better year, according to your source. :umad:

:mj: You really wanna make a bet that Spiderman 2 and FF16 won’t perform well?

:cruise:Are you gonna run away again like you did when you said PS5 wouldn’t shit on Xbox in 2022 and it ended up doing just that?

:freeman:You should at least acknowledge you were owned in 2022 before making new bets for 2023. You can’t keep running around making bets and then not show up in threads after you getting owned by your own retarded bets. :mroff: We are still waiting for you in the 2022 NPD thread and you are here making more bets that your ass can’t cash….

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: You really wanna make a bet that Spiderman 2 and FF16 won’t perform well?

:cruise:Are you gonna run away again like you did when you said PS5 wouldn’t shit on Xbox in 2022 and it ended up doing just that?

:freeman:You should at least acknowledge you were owned in 2022 before making new bets for 2023. You can’t keep running around making bets and then not show up in threads after you getting owned by your own retarded bets. :mroff: We are still waiting for you in the 2022 NPD thread and you are here making more bets that your ass can’t cash….

EA24EAC9-51C6-4AA6-9542-F86885F45F78.thumb.jpeg.147cbdba92072bcb4354a44df64831d1.jpeg

It doesn’t matter if they do or don’t. Forspoken already bombed, and per YOUR SOURCE, it was needed for PS5 to have a better year. 

:umad:

9 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It doesn’t matter if they do or don’t. Forspoken already bombed, and per YOUR SOURCE, it was needed for PS5 to have a better year. 

:umad:

My “source” called Forspoken a “gamble” and when you gamble you either win or lose, it’s never a sure thing. Though in your case, gambling always means losing because you never win at anything and you’re a guaranteed loser :drake:

Put your money where your mouth is and make a bet that Spiderman 2 and FF16 will flop so that you you can tuck your dick in when they end up doing well and not show up in their hype threads like you did with the 2022 NPD thread :sabu:

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

My “source” called Forspoken a “gamble” and when you gamble you either win or lose, it’s never a sure thing. Though in your case, gambling always means losing because you never win at anything and you’re a guaranteed loser :drake:

Put your money where your mouth is and make a bet that Spiderman 2 and FF16 will flop so that you you can tuck your dick in when they end up doing well and not show up in their hype threads like you did with the 2022 NPD thread :sabu:

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

But if Forspoken and Final Fantasy perform, and Spider-Man 2 does make it out this year, even with a monster like Starfield coming to Xbox, I still think that ultimately this would be Sony’s year.

I knew it would suck. Ever since it was revealed all I saw was another generic Action RPG. This sub-genre is bloated with mediocre games, more so than any other genre. Well, maybe except Open World games. These two genres are so paint-by-the-numbers at this point I just roll my eyes and groan whenever a new game from these genres is announced. It doesn't help that these are the two dominant genres today, pretty much every new game is from one of these genres (sometimes both)... 

It's why it's been so easy for me to not care about this gen and why I've never been in a hurry to grab a PS5. Because it's all the same ol' shit being released.