What's a good place I can just fuck off to and live life with some savings?

No the UK is crazy expensive, and as far as I'm aware does not have favorable immigration laws unless you're highly skilled or a refugee (even then you have to pretend you'll be killed if you return home whilst the government try and put you on a one way plane to Rwanda. Not joking). 

I would try Australia/NZ, not cheap but welcome immigrants who are willing to work, people like it so much they often stay. Vietnam/Thailand is another 'traveller' destnation. 

3 minutes ago, Cell said:

No the UK is crazy expensive, and as far as I'm aware does not have favorable immigration laws unless you're highly skilled or a refugee (even then you have to pretend you'll be killed if you return home whilst the government try and put you on a one way plane to Rwanda. Not joking). 

I would try Australia/NZ, not cheap but welcome immigrants who are willing to work, people like it so much they often stay. Vietnam/Thailand is another 'traveller' destnation. 

Any thoughts on France?

Also, if you think UK is expensive, Australia would blow your mind lol

I mean realistically if you're looking to save as much money as possible then Southeast Asia is likely the best choice. Places like Philippines, Thailand, or Indonesia. Of course if you choose either of the first 2 you'll have to deal with the sex tourism stigma people will associate you with.

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

That's a myth that Eastern Europe is cheap unless it's Moldova or something.

Albania is dirt cheap according to my Albanian friend. And they actually have a lot of beautiful places based on the pictures he showed me.

If I were to travel to eastern europe that would probably be the first country I would visit.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Albania is dirt cheap according to my Albanian friend. And they actually have a lot of beautiful places based on the pictures he was showing me.

If I were to travel to eastern europe that would probably be the first country I visited.

Albania is a good place to go if you want to be scammed and then picked apart for organs.

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Is UK any good? 

If you enjoy violent crimes like random stabbing with some of the most useless police forces in the western hemisphere. Oh and obese people everywhere with fucked up teeth.

Yeah, sure. 

• Haha 1