Microsoft FY 2023 Q2: Gaming revenue -13%, Xbox content & services -12%, Xbox hardware -13%

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Final fantasy blows and the last Spider-Man got a 7/10. This will be the 4th in 5 years, no thanks. 

so what else ya got?

Thinking your opinion matters Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

What does Sony have? :wonder:

At minimum Spiderman 2 and Last of Us MP. Final Fantasy 7-2 and 16 both exclusive. And they're launching VR with its own exclusives.

Also PlayStation doesn't have an exclusive problem, chump. I'm still catching up.

5 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

At minimum Spiderman 2 and Last of Us MP. Final Fantasy 7-2 and 16 both exclusive. And they're launching VR with its own exclusives.

Also PlayStation doesn't have an exclusive problem, chump. I'm still catching up.

What games haven’t you played? There were like two last year too :D 

final fantasy is worthless. Last Spider-Man was a 7/10 and will be the 4th in 5 years. Rehashed to death 

we know absolutely nothing about the last of us mp. Nothing .. but the last one was very good

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line

When I see threads like this it reminds me of the apparently legitimate gaming journalist who tried to claim Gamepass, specifically, was the future that PlayStation with its full purchases of games was going to ruin Sony into insignificance this and next gen. 

I just can’t grasp why these motherfuckers constantly overlook the startling lack of games. 

How do you expect a games console to dominant without any games.

How. 

:reg:

Edited by Cell
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Final fantasy blows and the last Spider-Man got a 7/10. This will be the 4th in 5 years, no thanks. 

so what else ya got?

Spider-Man 2 is the 4th in 5 years? 

Ghostz retardation is off the charts with this one :drake:

• dead 1
52 minutes ago, Cell said:

When I see threads like this it reminds me of the apparently legitimate gaming journalist who tried to claim Gamepass, specifically, was the future that PlayStation with its full purchases of games was going to ruin Sony into insignificance this and next gen. 

I just can’t grasp why these motherfuckers constantly overlook the startling lack of games. 

How do you expect a games console to dominant without any games.

How. 

:reg:

Get the feeling that MS caters to the press outlets a lot more than Playstation.

Ghostz aka @Jerrys Hair Line the retard continues to embarrass himself in this thread. When you think he can’t get any more retarded he finds new ways to push the limits of retardation :cruise:

Asking about what games Sony had when Microsoft is currently in a multi-year drought. Sony just had GOWR, a game of the year contender drop 2 months ago, they aren’t in the same boat as MS who haven’t dropped a GOTY contender in more than a decade :mj:

Playstation is also out here breaking sales records while MS is in a decline after giving away their console in a fire sale :drake:.

Even if Spiderman 2, Stellar Blade and FF16 weren’t releasing this year, Sony would still be in a much better position than the retards at MS based on their releases so far and how well the PS5 is selling. What an imbecile :freeman:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
17 hours ago, Ramza said:

I just realized this probably means that Gamepass has peaked on Xbox and is now decreasing? :kaz:  It's kept on life support by PC players. LMAO.

Their entire Xbox business model was built around GP and no one cares. Gamepass was never financially viable and never will be. :pavarotti: 

Xbox is dead as a console and a brand.

Gamepass is dead and did not change the industry typical business model as predicted.

Halo is no longer a massive IP with brand power.

:juggle: 

Lemmings' Last Stand for defending GamePass is "well...........uh...........people temporarily cancelled their GamePass accounts because they be waitin' fo Starfield!"

We're starting to reach the point where Microsoft really can't hide the numbers anymore.

Its stalling EVEN WORSE than it stalled during 2020-2021.

The thing is, even if Starfield is amazing, and this gigantic world to explore.............hermits, REAL hermits, are just going to pay the $70 to get it on Steam.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Lemmings' Last Stand for defending GamePass is "well...........uh...........people temporarily cancelled their GamePass accounts because they be waitin' fo Starfield!"

We're starting to reach the point where Microsoft really can't hide the numbers anymore.

The thing is, even if Starfield is amazing, and this gigantic world to explore.............hermits, REAL hermits, are just going to pay the $70 to get it on Steam.

Totally done with Gamepass. If Starfield is great, I'll gladly pay 70 for Steam Deck!!!

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I'm for sure getting it on Steam if the game is good. I don't think the game is even moddable on the dogshit Xbox GamePass app.

A Bathesda game you can't mod is worthless.

Anyone thinking Starfield will change the fate of Xbox is delusional. They are gonna need a lot more than Starfield to stop the Xbox ship from sinking.