Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denying differences in genders exists. Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like. Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows. Giving puber

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth.      And then you do

Posted Images

It's always a conspiracy until it becomes mainstream knowledge, then the left acknowledge and defends it. :D 

If you think the climate fear mongers doesn't want to control your energy consumption, you are a fucking idiot.

They're absolutely gunning for more control over the plebs maybe not through your Xbox but this is all it's going to lead down to.

Xbox is now the first gaming console to offer carbon aware game downloads and updates

spiderman GIF

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's always a conspiracy until it becomes mainstream knowledge, then the left acknowledge and defends it. :D 

If you think the climate fear mongers doesn't want to control your energy consumption, you are a fucking idiot.

They're absolutely gunning for more control over the plebs maybe not through your Xbox but this is all it's going to lead down to.

Xbox is now the first gaming console to offer carbon aware game downloads and updates

spiderman GIF

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue :drake:

Not sure how I can be outraged while denying it at the same time.

More reading comprehension please.

Just now, Ramza said:

Not sure how I can be outraged while denying it at the same time.

More reading comprehension please.

Your waffling ass isn't slick... And I quote 

"It's always a conspiracy until it becomes mainstream knowledge, then the left acknowledge and defends it. "    :umad:

And let's not pretend your dumbass along with Cooke and Twinblade didn't fall for the gas stove Bullshit :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Your waffling ass isn't slick... And I quote 

"It's always a conspiracy until it becomes mainstream knowledge, then the left acknowledge and defends it. "    :umad:

And let's not pretend your dumbass along with Cooke and Twinblade didn't fall for the gas stove Bullshit :drake:

Is that why your reading comprehension is so abysmal, you only read the first sentence? 

They're absolutely gunning for more control over the plebs maybe not through your Xbox...

There's nothing to fall for, they did consider a gas stove ban. You are simply in denial. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Is that why your reading comprehension is so abysmal, you only read the first sentence? 

They're absolutely gunning for more control over the plebs maybe not through your Xbox...

There's nothing to fall for, they did consider a gas stove ban. You are simply in denial. 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth. 

And then you double down on the retardation with the gas stoves... Once again proving the point that you fall for the fake outage BS:drake:

• Geese 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth. 

And then you double down on the retardation with the gas stoves... Once again proving the point that you fall for the fake outage BS:drake:

I'm making a general statement as to what is it to come and the end game of the climate fear mongers. Not in direct correlation to Xbox in any way, even specifically stated that it wasn't. Next.  

They did consider a gas stove ban or do you deny this much?

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm making a general statement as to what is it to come and the end game of the climate fear mongers. Not in direct correlation to Xbox in any way, even specifically stated that it wasn't. Next.  

They did consider a gas stove ban or do you deny this much?

You're not slick dumb ass.... Keep waffling. 

And he triples down on the gas stove nonsense this is amazing... Continuing to show how he falls for the BS :drake:

They never considered a ban, they're going to implement additional safety regulations on gas stove manufacturers you dense clown. 

Only 38% of Americans use gas stoves and the majority of that is in California and NY. 

The red states have basically stopped using gas stoves completely...... Yet they were still easily fooled into thinking the Feds are going to ban a gas stove that they don't even own or use. 

Fake outage culture war BS made to get low IQ plebs like you outaged :umad:

44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're not slick dumb ass.... Keep waffling. 

And he triples down on the gas stove nonsense this is amazing... Continuing to show how he falls for the BS :drake:

They never considered a ban, they're going to implement additional safety regulations on gas stove manufacturers you dense clown. 

Only 38% of Americans use gas stoves and the majority of that is in California and NY. 

The red states have basically stopped using gas stoves completely...... Yet they were still easily fooled into thinking the Feds are going to ban a gas stove that they don't even own or use. 

Fake outage culture war BS made to get low IQ plebs like you outaged :umad:

I have no idea what that first sentence is supposed to mean. Sounds retarded.

99% of restaurants use gas stoves.

Gee, I wonder why this story became a thing saying shit like this. 

A Biden-appointed commissioner at the federal Consumer Product Safety Commission tried to turn down the temperature after a report that the agency was considering a national ban on gas stoves because they emit harmful pollutants.

Richard Trumka Jr. told Bloomberg that the appliances are a “hidden hazard” in a story published Monday.

“Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned,” he told the news outlet.

51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I have no idea what that first sentence is supposed to mean. Sounds retarded.

99% of restaurants use gas stoves.

Gee, I wonder why this story became a thing saying shit like this. 

A Biden-appointed commissioner at the federal Consumer Product Safety Commission tried to turn down the temperature after a report that the agency was considering a national ban on gas stoves because they emit harmful pollutants.

Richard Trumka Jr. told Bloomberg that the appliances are a “hidden hazard” in a story published Monday.

“Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned,” he told the news outlet.

On 2023-01-13 at 4:53 PM, Goukosan said:

Actually reading the entire article is essential Cooke.

the White House on Wednesday asserted that President Joe Biden does not support a ban on gas stoves

Trumka told CNN the agency plans to open public comment on gas stove hazards, and noted the CPSC has not “coalesced” around a solution. It is still gathering information and preparing to ask for public input, he said.

“We are not looking to go into anyone’s homes and take away items that are already there. We don’t do that,” Trumka told CNN. “If and when we get to regulation on the topic, it’s always forward looking. You know, it applies to new products. Consumers always have the choice of what to keep in their homes and we want to make sure they do that with full information.”

Consumers who are concerned about gas stoves in their home can take precautions. Trumka urged those with gas stoves to ensure the exhaust hood is vented to outside the home, not being routed back into the home.

“We’ve been hearing that so many people’s exhaust tubes don’t adequately ventilate,” he said.

If the exhaust is not vented outside the home, Trumka said gas stove users should open a window or turn on a fan to clear the air.

In a statement to CNN, the CPSC said the agency has not proposed any regulatory action on gas stoves at this time, and any regulatory action would “involve a lengthy process.”

Source claims there's a ban being proposed but the facts show that 

1) Biden doesn't support a ban on gas stoves. 

2) the Actual federal agency says they're not going after people stoves, consumers have a choice, they're looking into regulations to make them safer.   The process will be lengthy to asses data etc. 

Repulicunts -   OMG, an immediate ban is coming, they're taking gas stoves from your house.. It will be illegal.. You will have no choice:adhd:

Another fake outage culture war BS for the easily duped simpletons like yourself to eat up because you were told to be mad about it :umad:

Hey retard the facke outrage was about consumer gas stoves not commercial gas stoves. 

CSPC chair Alexander Hoehn-Saric took to Twitter to push back on the media reports. 

“I want to set the record straight. Contrary to recent media reports, I am not looking to ban gas stoves and the @USCPSC has no proceeding to do so,”

“CPSC is researching gas emissions in stoves and exploring new ways to address health risks. CPSC also is actively engaged in strengthening voluntary safety standards for gas stoves. And later this spring, we will be asking the public to provide us with information about gas stove emissions and potential solutions for reducing any associated risks. This is part of our product safety mission - learning about hazards and working to make products safer,”

Don't take my gas stove Away please :awww:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard the facke outrage was about consumer gas stoves not commercial gas stoves. 

CSPC chair Alexander Hoehn-Saric took to Twitter to push back on the media reports. 

“I want to set the record straight. Contrary to recent media reports, I am not looking to ban gas stoves and the @USCPSC has no proceeding to do so,”

“CPSC is researching gas emissions in stoves and exploring new ways to address health risks. CPSC also is actively engaged in strengthening voluntary safety standards for gas stoves. And later this spring, we will be asking the public to provide us with information about gas stove emissions and potential solutions for reducing any associated risks. This is part of our product safety mission - learning about hazards and working to make products safer,”

Don't take my gas stove Away please :awww:

All of a sudden they are worried about the safety of gas stoves, just coincidentally around the time when there's an energy crisis in the world. And just the ones at home apparently? Ok.

Richard Trumka from the CPSC has said any option is on the table. But it's okay, they are just doing research for now. :D

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

All of a sudden they are worried about the safety of gas stoves, just coincidentally around the time when there's an energy crisis in the world. And just the ones at home apparently? Ok.

Richard Trumka from the CPSC has said any option is on the table. But it's okay, they are just doing research for now. :D

giphy.gif

All of a sudden? 

How stupid are you?  Consumer appliance safety reviews and research happen often.... that's the agency's job.  You do know appliance manufacturers safety measures is something that the fed agencies do right?

It's something that happens frequently and the product safety measure guidelines get updated by the Feds and the manufacturers implement it in the appliances moving forward. 

Leave it to the low IQ slobs like yourself to turn this process that has been going since the invention of home appliances to be some culture war BS. 

And it needs to be said again how stupid are you?  Commercial and industrial shit have different regulations than consumer products..... You cannot be thia stupid.

People don't have commercial or industrial products in their homes and the ratings and safety measures for those products are different.  

And the fact that you didn't know the fake outage was about consumer products only says you had no clue what you were outaged about. 

You were just outraged because someone told you to be outraged, dumb cunt :umad:

And even after everyone realized it was fake outage... You're still tripling down like the imbecile you are... Fuckinf hilarious 😂 

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Thank you for giving a great example of the retard fake outrage this thread is describing.

• Like 1

M&Ms, Tucker Carlson, and why candy is political - The Boston Globe

You are familiar with them, I’m sure. They have thin, fragile shells that can’t quite keep them from smearing their messy innards all over everything. I’m speaking, of course, about conservative commentators who have meltdowns over cartoon portrayals of candy.

Jesus Fuck :drake:

Edited by Substatic
  • dead 1
On 2023-01-25 at 6:06 PM, Goukosan said:

All of a sudden? 

How stupid are you?  Consumer appliance safety reviews and research happen often.... that's the agency's job.  You do know appliance manufacturers safety measures is something that the fed agencies do right?

It's something that happens frequently and the product safety measure guidelines get updated by the Feds and the manufacturers implement it in the appliances moving forward. 

Leave it to the low IQ slobs like yourself to turn this process that has been going since the invention of home appliances to be some culture war BS. 

And it needs to be said again how stupid are you?  Commercial and industrial shit have different regulations than consumer products..... You cannot be thia stupid.

People don't have commercial or industrial products in their homes and the ratings and safety measures for those products are different.  

And the fact that you didn't know the fake outage was about consumer products only says you had no clue what you were outaged about. 

You were just outraged because someone told you to be outraged, dumb cunt :umad:

And even after everyone realized it was fake outage... You're still tripling down like the imbecile you are... Fuckinf hilarious 😂 

It's not like gas stoves are a new product that just entered the market yesterday, you're telling me it's perfectly normal they're going after this now when the product has been introduced in 1836? Took them long enough. Ok, cool story bro. 

Actually, the regulations of commercial gas stoves and consumers are pretty similar and requires a powerful hut fan to be legal. At least here where I live. So yeah I'm aware of the difference in regulation but if the reasoning is that it's potentially too harmful to be used safely, then a commercial ban is also not out of the question. I don't see how it couldn't possibly lead to that. You're not making any point at all. 

I'm not outraged by any of this, I'm extrapolating and making the point that a ban was on the table based on Richard Trumka comments from the CPSC, meaning this outrage wasn't purely fake and didn't come out of anywhere. Did it got a bit ridiculous? Yeah, definitely but that's besides the point I'm making. 

I mean it's like you guys wants to create the narrative that everything coming out of right winger is a fake, made up outrage. Must be a new leftist coping mechanism in the making.

On 2023-01-25 at 8:34 PM, Substatic said:

It's hilarious that you people think it's Tucker Carlson who is embarrassing and not the company who was trying to turn their little shit candy mascots to be non gendered for inclusivity and making a political statement?

We don't need all this virtue signaling from shit corporations who makes unhealthy junk processed food. Just sell your crap and stay out of politics. 

• Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.