Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh my god.

can you imagine, back in the 1990's, that there would be absolute bitch-ass men going around saying phrases like this?

this is embarrassing.

No real man would ever be caught sounding like this much of a bitch in public, in front of others.

Lol, getting 'manly' lessons from Jehurey. Go argue with Ghostz for the rest of your pitiful weekend about the size of your perceived e-penis some more, please. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denying differences in genders exists. Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like. Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows. Giving puber

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth.      And then you do

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, getting 'manly' lessons from Jehurey. Go argue with Ghostz for the rest of your pitiful weekend about the size of your perceived e-penis some more, please. 

you, you're getting lessons from me.........because you are much more pathetic and less manlier.

You should have enough self-dignity to not get caught up and sound this embarrassing.

We are in the age of surburban dough-boy men whining like the biggest pussies God ever let through the door.

And you are one of them.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you, you're getting lessons from me.........because you are much more pathetic and less manlier.

You should have enough self-dignity to not get caught up and sound this embarrassing.

We are in the age of surburban dough-boy men whining like the biggest pussies God ever let through the door.

And you are one of them.

Awkward Bill Burr GIF by Disney+

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Awkward Bill Burr GIF by Disney+

the response of somebody who knows deep down inside somebody told them something to their face, that they know is true, deep down inside.

the only question is: are you MAN ENOUGH to pull yourself out of this period of right-wing gullibility.

do you have..........the SACK..........to admit what you've allowed yourself to fall into, and decided that you made a mistake and wish to change?

i'd like to say that I'm an optimistic about people like you and twinblade..........but I know you guys don't have that type of strength.

and rest assured, years from now when you try to hide this embarrassing phase and pretend it never happened.............I'm gonna be throwing it in your, and in twinblade's, face.

you're only making it worse for yourself, because you already know I'm the type of person who will continually remind you about this embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the response of somebody who knows deep down inside somebody told them something to their face, that they know is true, deep down inside.

the only question is: are you MAN ENOUGH to pull yourself out of this period of right-wing gullibility.

do you have..........the SACK..........to admit what you've allowed yourself to fall into, and decided that you made a mistake and wish to change?

i'd like to say that I'm an optimistic about people like you and twinblade..........but I know you guys don't have that type of strength.

and rest assured, years from now when you try to hide this embarrassing phase and pretend it never happened.............I'm gonna be throwing it in your, and in twinblade's, face.

you're only making it worse for yourself, because you already know I'm the type of person who will continually remind you about this embarrassment.

Only if you can define what a woman is.

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Only if you can define what a woman is.

If only you could define how an actual man acts, you wouldn't be making posts like that.

I really don't understand.

You already know what I am going to do when you try to pretend you weren't in this phase, years from now.

After the right-wing grift runs its course, and you're standing there like abandoned dumbasses.........you KNOW DAMN WELL what I am going to do to you on this forum.

Every. Day. Non. Stop.:drake:You already know I'm gonna have a field day bringing up the stuff you are typing now.

And it will get under your skin, because you know you look embarrassing here.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

oh my god.

can you imagine, back in the 1990's, that there would be absolute bitch-ass men going around saying phrases like this?

this is embarrassing.

No real man would ever be caught sounding like this much of a bitch in public, in front of others.

I'm entertained by him just stacking his buzzwords together like legos to make uber vague statements. NeoWoke Post-populist Marxist!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm entertained by him just stacking his buzzwords together like legos to make uber vague statements. NeoWoke Post-populist Marxist!

Those are vague statements and buzzwords?

Denying differences in genders exists.

Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like.

Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows.

Giving puberty blockers/cutting off genitals of healthy young teenagers.

Biological men going in women prisons and competing in women sports.

Telling morbidly obese people that they are healthy just the way they are.

Seems pretty clear to me. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

yeah, its obvious that they are throwing the word "woke" around like a goddamn adjective or something.

You can tell that they use it for anything they don't remotely like.

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Those are vague statements and buzzwords?

Denying differences in genders exists.

Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like.

So 55 different genders, and also no differences in said genders. Got it.

Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows.

Are drag shows political? 

Giving puberty blockers/cutting off genitals of healthy young teenagers.

Biological men going in women prisons and competing in women sports.

I love how you're not a transphobe yet 3/4 of all you complaints are about Trans people.

Telling morbidly obese people that they are healthy just the way they are.

Seems pretty clear to me. 

Yeah, I can see how you're losing sleep over all of this. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So 55 different genders, and also no differences in said genders. Got it.

Are drag shows political? 

I love how you're not a transphobe yet 3/4 of all you complaints are about Trans people.

Yeah, I can see how you're losing sleep over all of this. 

I never said woke ideologies were logical and never contradict themselves. Having 55 different genders is illogical to begin with. 

No, bringing your kids to a drag shows is political though. Also morally questionable at best. 

Pointing out that biologicals men are competing in women sports or going to women prisons doesn't make me a transphobe. It's just a fact of the modern woke insanity. 

You are not any more empathetic than me, not when you are here defending clearly harmful ideologies.

Have a nice weekend, Remy. 

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

I never said woke ideologies were logical and never contradict themselves. Having 55 different genders is illogical to begin with. 

More like you project your contradictions on to others. Most of what you say is misinformation you repeat from someone else, or shit you made up about someone. 

No, bringing your kids to a drag shows is political though. Also morally questionable at best. 

How is it morally questionable. It's funny that you never bring up child beauty pageants for some reason. You are not disturbed by adults dressing up little girls in make up and revealing clothing and having them dance for them. 

I guess because it's coded straight? Conservatives never seem to have an issue with grilling kids as long as it's hetero. Yes, when I bought it up, you said it wasn't good but that is the one and only time you ever talked about it. You talk about drag shows every fucking day. So obviously one bothers you more than the other. 

Pointing out that biologicals men are competing in women sports or going to women prisons doesn't make me a transphobe. It's just a fact of the modern woke insanity. 

It doesn't. However this isn't the reason why you are a transphobe and this has been explained to you multiple times. Nice try tho. 

You are not any more empathetic than me, not when you are here defending clearly harmful ideologies.

Harmful how? You keep talking about woke ideologies but what you are complaining about is shit you made up in your bigoted mind. You can tell that you are dealing with an idiot when they can just use "woke" as if it explains something. 

Joe Biden isn't woke, the CIA isn't woke, the military isn't woke, the Daily Wire isn't woke. Whenever some insecure white guy on the internet doesn't like something it's automatically woke. 

You keep saying harmful ideologies and the most realistic problem you can name are some people being sexually confused at some point or one amateur swimmer losing first place in a random meet. 

There have always been sexually confused people and 9 times out of 10 it's a queer person trying to live a hetero-normal lifestyle. There's not many 'I was sucking dick in college and then found the right woman and settled down'to stories going around. 

This is the biggest hole in your argument. If 99.9% of everything a child sees hetero-normal, how does spending 1 hour with a drag queen completely reverse all of that programming? 

I've already admitted you do have empathy. For antivaxers, racist, transphobes, women abusers,  exploititive employers... 

Have a nice weekend, Remy. 

So far, so good. 

On 2023-02-04 at 1:43 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

How is it morally questionable.

5 years old should not be exposed to indecent men doing sexualized thing on stage just because they wear a wig and a dress. Beauty pageants existing does not justify this. 

On 2023-02-04 at 1:43 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Harmful how?

Women who should have been champions getting beaten in their respective sports by a men who has advantages over them is harmful.

Telling morbidly obese people they are healthy when in reality they are slowly dying of their extreme condition is harmful. 

Telling lies to young teenagers that taking hormone blockers at a young age is completely safe and reversible is harmful.

Do I need to say more?

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Mr. Impossible

Walking Glancing GIF

Lol like it's clumsily worded and might give Lincoln a little too little credit but it's also not like how it's taught in pretty much every single school in the United States. Even in the "woke" ones. 

Lincoln continued to maintain that he would not interfere with slavery where it existed. However, as a result of Union battlefield losses by July 1862, the President had decided that emancipation was a military necessity. Lincoln knew that many thousands of enslaved people were ready to fight for the Union.

It's not widely taught that freed slaves helped tip the tide of the war. And it's most definitely portrayed like he was a staunch force against slavery when it was a bit beneficial for him as well. That clip wasn't worded to say he didn't do it as much as people of color also faught for their freedom. It wasn't just given to them, even in a country founded on freedom. 

I do enjoy watching white guys posting a clip describing black slavery, the struggle for freedom, and then NOT getting what was promised to them in the first place and the only thing that offended you was a white man not getting enough credit lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Confused 1
  • 3 months later...

New York is the first state in the country to ban natural gas and other fossil fuels in most new buildings – a major win for climate advocates, but a move that could spark pushback from fossil fuel interests.

Facing mounting pressure from environmental advocates and climate-minded voters, Gov. Kathy Hochul and Democratic lawmakers, who control the New York Senate and Assembly, approved the new $229 billion state budget containing the provision late Tuesday night.

@Goukosan

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

New York is the first state in the country to ban natural gas and other fossil fuels in most new buildings – a major win for climate advocates, but a move that could spark pushback from fossil fuel interests.

Facing mounting pressure from environmental advocates and climate-minded voters, Gov. Kathy Hochul and Democratic lawmakers, who control the New York Senate and Assembly, approved the new $229 billion state budget containing the provision late Tuesday night.

@Goukosan

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

This is not a federal nationwide ban, this is NY only and it's only for BUILDINGS, NOT HOUSES. 

Does not apply to manufacturing facilities, restaurants, hospitals, and carwashes amongst some other commercial buildings.

And only applies to smaller Buildings. 

Lmfao you thought you had something... Reading is essential dip shit. :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

This is not a federal ban nationwide ban and it's only for BUILDINGS, not houses. 

Does not apply to manufacturing facilities, restaurants, hospitals, and carwashes amongst some other commercial buildings.

And only applies to smaller Buildings. 

Lmfao you thought you had something... Reading is essential dip shit. :kaz:

It doesn't have to be. :D 

Enjoy looking like a clown by missing the point and arguing over semantics of how it's different from the original proposed idea. 🤡 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It doesn't have to be. :D 

Enjoy looking like a clown by missing the point and arguing over semantics of how it's different from the original proposed idea. 🤡 

You don't have a point because this is for small subset of small buildings only.

No houses, no restaurants, hospitals, factories etc. 

Read beyond a headline dipshit :kaz:

My brother moved out to Midland, TX

Right here:

1280px-Midland_County_Midland.svg.png

Where this is the main business out there, Oil and Nautral Gas Drilling:

1507154423_Screenshot2023-05-09at10-40-19TexassMidlandBasinaccountedfor15ofU.S.crudeoilproductionin2020.png.79578be3c4d4a36e935e8eaf81583933.png

And the entire neighborhood that my brother is renting his RECENTLY BUILT house from just a few years ago.................has no gas line. In the middle of fucking Midland, TX:tom:

And you don't see a single Texan talking about a conspiracy over it.

• Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.