Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You don't have a point because this is for small subset of small buildings only.

No houses, no restaurants, hospitals, factories etc. 

Read beyond a headline dipshit :kaz:

It's not the beginning or anything. Just a green agenda law that prevent certain buildings to have gas stoves as I already discussed before. 

Nothing to see here, typical Cuckosan. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denying differences in genders exists. Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like. Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows. Giving puber

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth.      And then you do

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not the beginning or anything. Just a green agenda law that prevent certain buildings to have gas stoves as I already discussed before. 

Nothing to see here, typical Cuckosan. 

Only 30 something percent of Americans use gas stoves... So what exactly is NY doing this for a small subset of buildings going to do? 

Oh nothing because you can still choose to use a gas stove in your house if you want to. 

Your dumbass thought you had something :kaz:

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Only 30 something percent of Americans use gas stoves... So what exactly is NY doing this for a small subset of buildings going to do? 

Oh nothing because you can still choose to use a gas stove in your house if you want to. 

Your dumbass thought you had something :kaz:

You: It's a conspiracy!

Me No, it's actually happening in New York right now.

You: It doesn't count, it's not nation wide and doesn't affect all buildings. Read the article! 

:kaz: 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You: It's a conspiracy!

Me No, it's actually happening in New York right now.

You: It doesn't count, it's not nation wide and doesn't affect all buildings. Read the article! 

:kaz: 

Conspiracy? No one said that. 

Oh you're already at the point where you have to make shit up because you have no point? Lol

I said fake outage...and it still is fake outage. 

Your dumbass thought you had something.. Lol

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Conspiracy? No one said that. 

Oh you're already at the point where you have to make shit up because you have no point? Lol

I said fake outage...and it still is fake outage. 

Your dumbass thought you had something.. Lol

You are implying that right wingers are pushing a fake narrative, that's a conspiracy if I ever heard one or a secret agenda. 

Now that it's happening to some degree it's not valid because it didn't exactly happened like advertised.

Somehow in your mind that completely neglects what's going on and is irrelevant. Lmao.

Just now, Ramza said:

You are implying that right wingers are pushing a fake narrative, that's a conspiracy if I ever heard one or a secret agenda. 

Now that it's happening to some degree it's not valid because it didn't exactly happened like advertised.

Somehow in your mind that completely neglects what's going on and is irrelevant. Lmao.

No that's your dumbass lack of understanding... I never implied conspiracy theories or anything of the sort.  :umad:

I said fake outage.... Which as you proved today is still a fake outage :kaz:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No that's your dumbass lack of understanding... I never implied conspiracy theories or anything of the sort.  :umad:

I said fake outage.... Which as you proved today is still a fake outage :kaz:

Dude, stop the embarrassing damage control. Claiming fake outrage is a conspirational statement in of itself. Enjoy the tin foil hat.  

Also, it's outrage. Not outage. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Dude, stop the embarrassing damage control. Claiming fake outrage is a conspirational statement in of itself. Enjoy the tin foil hat.  

Also, it's outrage. Not outage. 

Spell correct on my phone. 

You notice the fake outrage for the national ban died out real quickly right?  For a number of reasons..

Almost 70% of Americans do not use gas stoves.   So who where are the people that were actually outraged?..... Where are they?

Oh wait there was nothing to be really outraged for and again the Majority of Americans don't even use it. 

The Republicans realized quickly that this fake outrage thing for gas stoves wasn't sticking.. So they moved on to something else. 

What's even funnier was a state like Florida where ONLY THE FILTHY RICH has gas stoves because the state infrastructure wasn't set up for natural gas... So almost everyone in Florida uses electric stoves.....

But Apparently according to the Governor of Florida... Florida was outraged about a supposed ban on something they don't use in the state :kaz:

You also notice there isn't really any outrage for this NY legislation because houses, restaurants, Hospitals etc aren't affected. 

What's even more hilarious is that you live in Canada and you're displaying fake outrage for something that almost 70% of Americans don't even use to begin with.. Lmfao. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Spell correct on my phone. 

You notice the fake outrage for the national ban died out real quickly right?  For a number of reasons..

Almost 70% of Americans do not use gas stoves.   So who where are the people that were actually outraged?..... Where are they?

Oh wait there was nothing to be really outraged for and again the Majority of Americans don't even use it. 

The Republicans realized quickly that this fake outrage thing for gas stoves wasn't sticking.. So they moved on to something else. 

What's even funnier was a state like Florida where ONLY THE FILTHY RICH has gas stoves because the state infrastructure wasn't set up for natural gas... So almost everyone in Florida uses electric stoves.....

But Apparently according to the Governor of Florida... Florida was outraged about a supposed ban on something they don't use in the state :kaz:

You also notice there isn't really any outrage for this NY legislation because houses, restaurants, Hospitals etc aren't affected. 

What's even more hilarious is that you live in Canada and you're displaying fake outrage for something that almost 70% of Americans don't even use to begin with.. Lmfao. 

Or maybe there's a difference between an outrage and pointing out the absolute lunacy that comes from green agenda laws like this that changes absolutely nothing for the fight against climate change but reduces your freedoms as a citizen. 

Get used to it. Climate change will be used to justify more stupid laws.

56 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, such a crazy accusation to make given their history of credibility. 

Needs more fake outrage for the death of a black recidivist criminal threatening people in the subway. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Or maybe there's a difference between an outrage and pointing out the absolute lunacy that comes from green agenda laws like this that changes absolutely nothing for the fight against climate change but reduces your freedoms as a citizen. 

Get used to it. Climate change will be used to justify more stupid laws.

Who was really outraged?  You can't seem to answer that question. 

Almost 70% of American don't use gas stoves.... So who was outraged across the nation? 

No one was... It was all fake outrage that republicans realized wasn't sticking so they dropped it. 

Apparently you didn't get the memo :kaz:

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who was really outraged?  You can't seem to answer that question. 

Almost 70% of American don't use gas stoves.... So who was outraged across the nation? 

No one was... It was all fake outrage that republicans realized wasn't sticking so they dropped it. 

Apparently you didn't get the memo :kaz:

No one was outraged. More like baffled by the stupidity which made for easy headlines against the already lunatic looking left.

Which you denied could even be in the realm of possibility. 

Now that the very thing is happening it's irrelevant because it's on a smaller state scale and not a complete ban. Ok, Gouk. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No one was outraged. More like baffled by the stupidity which made for easy headlines against the already lunatic looking left.

Which you denied could even be in the realm of possibility. 

Now that the very thing is happening it's irrelevant because it's on a smaller state scale and not a complete ban. Ok, Gouk. Lol. 

Ohhh now no one was actually outraged.... So it was a fake outage by thw republicans just like I said :umad:

Houses, Restaurants, Hospitals, Factories etc can still chose to use gas stoves in NY last I checked. 

You're trying hard and failing as always. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Needs more fake outrage for the death of a black recidivist criminal threatening people in the subway. 

Vs fake outrage over M&Ms, Bud Light, Lola Bunny's breast size, Mr Potato Head, Women's swimming, the little mermaid... What's sad is it isn't even manufactured...its just stupidity. Stupid people upset for stupid reasons. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

More fake outrage. Now the right is mad at federal holidays :kaz:

One of the funniest jokes ever told on Def comedy was about being so racist a person would be upset about a paid day off. That joke is almost 30 years old and still relevant. But the right hasn't been regressing they said. 

• Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.