Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's hilarious that you people think it's Tucker Carlson who is embarrassing and not the company who was trying to turn their little shit candy mascots to be non gendered for inclusivity and making a political statement?

We don't need all this virtue signaling from shit corporations who makes unhealthy junk processed food. Just sell your crap and stay out of politics. 

Oh man...................this guy REALLY IS GETTING MAD...............over M&M's:tom:

I can't fucking believe it. LOL

Can you imagine being in your 20's, or 30's, or however old this loser truck stop line cook is...........and actually getting caught up and getting mad about CGI cartoon characters in a M&M's commercial being a threat to his existence (in his head).

Like..........what other examples do you need to know that you're not succeeding at the game of life, if this is what is currently going on with you.:hest:

You do know that M&M is planning to do something this Super Bowl weekend about the M&M's characters, involving Maya Rudolph, right?

They are almost certainly going to play right-wingers for fools. I'm literally telling you that you are getting played by an OBVIOUS incoming Super Bowl ad campaign...........and chances are you're still going to fall for it.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denying differences in genders exists. Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like. Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows. Giving puber

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth.      And then you do

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man...................this guy REALLY IS GETTING MAD...............over M&M's:tom:

I can't fucking believe it. LOL

Can you imagine being in your 20's, or 30's, or however old this loser truck stop line cook is...........and actually getting caught up and getting mad about CGI cartoon characters in a M&M's commercial being a threat to his existence (in his head).

Like..........what other examples do you need to know that you're not succeeding at the game of life, if this is what is currently going on with you.:hest:

You do know that M&M is planning to do something this Super Bowl weekend about the M&M's characters, involving Maya Rudolph, right?

They are almost certainly going to play right-wingers for fools. I'm literally telling you that you are getting played by an OBVIOUS incoming Super Bowl ad campaign...........and chances are you're still going to fall for it.

Lol, look who is faking outrage in the name of other people now.

Commercials have been infested with woke social engineering/virtue signaling and I have no issue calling it what it is.

Meanwhile you're holding a grudge over tortillas and trying to insult me for having worked as a cook despite not knowing anything about my career. Lmao. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, look who is faking outrage

LOL he's now trying to claim that people laughing at him are "faking outrage"

he doesn't know what to do, so he's just throwing the phrase in every direction at this point:hest:

he's genuinely losing his shit....................over M&M's:lawl::lawl::lawl:

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's not like gas stoves are a new product that just entered the market yesterday, you're telling me it's perfectly normal they're going after this now when the product has been introduced in 1836? Took them long enough. Ok, cool story bro. 

Actually, the regulations of commercial gas stoves and consumers are pretty similar and requires a powerful hut fan to be legal. At least here where I live. So yeah I'm aware of the difference in regulation but if the reasoning is that it's potentially too harmful to be used safely, then a commercial ban is also not out of the question. I don't see how it couldn't possibly lead to that. You're not making any point at all. 

I'm not outraged by any of this, I'm extrapolating and making the point that a ban was on the table based on Richard Trumka comments from the CPSC, meaning this outrage wasn't purely fake and didn't come out of anywhere. Did it got a bit ridiculous? Yeah, definitely but that's besides the point I'm making. 

I mean it's like you guys wants to create the narrative that everything coming out of right winger is a fake, made up outrage. Must be a new leftist coping mechanism in the making.

First off... You didn't even know the fake ban was about consumer stoves.... You were wrong about it being commercial too. 

Yet, here you are trying to justify why you brought up commercial stoves...you love to double down on being wrong and strong...don't you :umad:

And who gives a shit about Canada? This fake ban was about America, where less than 38% of Americans use gas stoves in their homes. 

The majority of gas stove usage is on the costal states.... While red Republican states have pretty much stopped using gas stoves all together. Yet the fake outrage got them so outraged. 

Here you come with the bullshit dishonest argument. Who said everything coming out of the right is fake?   They do have a habit of creating fake culture war BS, but hat doesn't mean everything say is fake.  Stop with the dishonesty. 

Hey retard,  of course point of my post preview post flew over year low IQ head....you actually think this is the first safety improvement regulation for gas stoves since gas stoves were invented in the 1800s? :drake:

Again how fucking stupid are you? 

"Congress established the standards for cooking products in 1987, and they took effect in 1990. The standard prohibited standing pilot lights in gas ranges and ovens that have an electrical supply cord. In a 2009 final rule, DOE extended the "no standing pilot light" requirement to include all gas cooking products whether or not they have an electrical cord."

Ohh look... They've implemented standards on gas stoves throughout the years... Teh conspiracy!!!!!!! :adhd:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard,  of course point of my post preview post flew over year low IQ head....you actually think this is the first safety improvement regulation for gas stoves since gas stoves were invented in the 1800s? :drake:

Again how fucking stupid are you? 

I didn't say that. I'm saying they have been commercialized since forever. I'm aware there are regulations, I just acknowledge one before with my example of the hut fan being a requirement. 

I'm the one inventing BS now? 

But man, I'm done, I really don't want to die on that hill. I've expressed my view that this outrage wasn't entirely made up as you seemed to have suggested. I also said it was a bit ridiculous, so yeah, whatever. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I didn't say that. I'm saying they have been commercialized since forever. I'm aware there are regulations, I just acknowledge one before with my example of the hut fan being a requirement. 

I'm the one inventing BS now? 

But man, I'm done, I really don't want to die on that hill. I've expressed my view that this outrage wasn't entirely made up as you seemed to have suggested. I also said it was a bit ridiculous, so yeah, whatever. 

It was made up because the right wing talking heads who were pushing this shit DAMN WELL KNEW there wasn't a ban coming for gas stoves.  It was used again to stoke fake outrage and continue this silly culture war that they love so much. 

And the fake outage continues.   Republican house Representative once again pushing the BS. 

Let's add 

Ceiling Fans

Furnaces

Dishwashers

Microwaves

to the list

@Ramza  and @Cooke.... They're coming for all your household appliances... How outraged are you retards? :umad:

image.thumb.png.1580f1be4a50e646bf6de895db8dce97.png

Edited by Goukosan
  • Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too
16 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's hilarious that you people think it's Tucker Carlson who is embarrassing

You don't find a 50 year old man. Who is married and has children, and host of the most watched 'news' show talking about being less attracted to the M&Ms? Like it's fucking Baywatch or something and he was getting horny during M&Ms commercials. 

This man can cover any topic in the world and actually make small differences in the world and he chooses to do multiple segments about M&Ms not being 'hot' any more. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You don't find a 50 year old man. Who is married and has children, and host of the most watched 'news' show talking about being less attracted to the M&Ms? Like it's fucking Baywatch or something and he was getting horny during M&Ms commercials. 

This man can cover any topic in the world and actually make small differences in the world and he chooses to do multiple segments about M&Ms not being 'hot' any more. 

Have you watched Tucker Carlson Tonight recently? :ben:  He cracks jokes all the time and usually have a comedic, mocking tone to everything he does and says. He's a professional troll, not a real news anchor. 

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

I've expressed my view that this outrage wasn't entirely made up as you seemed to have suggested. I also said it was a bit ridiculous, so yeah, whatever. 

You actually explained the point without realizing it. Right wing media doesn't amplify its audience's voice, they tell you what to be outraged about then turn around and report on the outrage they manufactured. 

Like think about the whole outrage over gas stoves.

Like...................NOT A SINGLE person who was caught up in that ever stopped and asked themselves.

"But.........there's already millions of miles of has lines in the ground"

"They're already connected to our houses, and we already have gas stoves."

"If they stopped MANUFACTURING gas stoves tomorrow, there would still be plenty of existing supply, and people willing to sell used stoves."

"Like how would they PHYSICALLY BE ABLE to stop us from using gas stoves in each of our houses?"

Not a single one ever took a minute to stop and THINK ABOUT THE CLAIM BY THEMSELVES.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You actually explained the point without realizing it. Right wing media doesn't amplify its audience's voice, they tell you what to be outraged about then turn around and report on the outrage they manufactured. 

@Goukosan

See? This is what I was referring to when I said you guys are trying to say everything coming from the right is a made up issue that doesn't really exist.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

@Goukosan

See? This is what I was referring to when I said you guys are trying to say everything coming from the right is a made up issue that doesn't really exist.

First off you were talking to me, don't try this "you guys" BS of lumping us together.  

2nd of all... No where in that quote did he imply everything coming from the right is made up. 

He is saying that the right wing media tells you what you be outraged about, you guys get outraged and then they report on the outrage of their audience to their audience. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

First off you were talking to me, don't try this "you guys" BS of lumping us together.  

2nd of all... No where in that quote did he imply everything coming from the right is made up. 

He is saying that the right wing media tells you what you be outraged about, you guys get outraged and then they report on the outrage of their audience to their audience. 

You guys is literally what I've said, I'm absolutely putting you all in the same basket here. 

I mean it's like you guys wants to create the narrative that everything coming out of right winger is a fake, made up outrage. Must be a new leftist coping mechanism in the making.

Secondly, he says shit like this all the time. To the point where it's very predictable. 

But fine, you're your own man. Fuck Remy though. Lmao. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You guys is literally what I've said, I'm absolutely putting you all in the same basket here. 

Secondly, he says shit like this all the time. To the point where it's very predictable. 

But fine, you're your own man. Fuck Remy though. Lmao. 

You keep repeating something that was never said and arguing against a point that you made up for us. 

Stop the disingenuous shit. 

Fact is... The right wing media and politicians do create fake outage, you can't deny that they do.... So instead you're trying to create a tangent about how "they don't do it all the time, why are you guys saying that's all they do" ... When no one was making that point. 

Again you're not fooling anyone with your tactics. 

Fact is... The right wing politicians and Media creates a ton of fake outrage culture war BS and you clowns fall for it. 

Here is the new updated list direct from a replication congresswoman. 

Screenshot_20230128_154853.thumb.jpg.3724bf38857385a6d3157d3293f2cba4.jpg

The list is growing :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You keep repeating something that was never said and arguing against a point that you made up for us. 

Stop the disingenuous shit. 

Fact is... The right wing media and politicians do create fake outage, you can't deny that they do.... So instead you're trying to create a tangent about how "they don't do it all the time, why are you guys saying that's all they do" ... When no one was making that point. 

Again you're not fooling anyone with your tactics. 

Fact is... The right wing politicians and Media creates a ton of fake outrage culture war BS and you clowns fall for it. 

Here is the new updated list direct from a replication congresswoman. 

Screenshot_20230128_154853.thumb.jpg.3724bf38857385a6d3157d3293f2cba4.jpg

The list is growing :umad:

I don't know where she's coming from with this. 

Democrats also BS a lot of issues or dramatize them for political points, so whatever. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't know where she's coming from with this. 

Democrats also BS a lot of issues or dramatize them for political points, so whatever. 

Oh you don't knw where she's coming from.... So you can't read now? 

She says "teh dems" want to ban gas stoves, ceiling fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers, microwaves and gas stoves. 

To make sure you get the full list Ted Cruz REPUBLICAN SENATOR has you covered. 

Add coffee and Xbox on there too :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
19 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Goukosan

They mostly do what you do; exaggerate, misrepresent data, avoid context, and are reductive. This is not a defense of MSM but right wing media is designed for reactionary consumption. This isn't just some conclusion I've come to. 

The biggest players in old and new right wing media say this. You can say what you want about the environment, race, gender divides or whatever, these are real issues. All of which right wingers pretend don't exist while worrying about Lola bunny's breast size, M&Ms high heels, and Mrs Doubtfire turning kids gay. 

I think covid is the only real issue right wingers whined about it the past decade and the only thing they added to the conversation was to do nothing let nature take it's course? 

• Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.