Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I think covid is the only real issue right wingers whined about it the past decade and the only thing they added to the conversation was to do nothing let nature take it's course? 

Denying differences in genders exists.

Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like.

Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows.

Giving puberty blockers/cutting off genitals of healthy young teenagers.

Biological men going in women prisons and competing in women sports.

Telling morbidly obese people that they are healthy just the way they are.

IS JUST NATURE TAKING IT'S COURSE.

Spider Man Lol GIF

Edited by Ramza
  • Haha 2
  • dead 1
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Denying differences in genders exists. Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like. Bringing your 5 years old kids at drag shows. Giving puber

Here comes the easily duped, ready to be fake outraged because he was told to be.... Right on cue 

Like I said your waffling ass isn't slick "Bbbut it's a conspiracy until it isn't, they absolutely want to control you".....talking out of both sides of your mouth.      And then you do

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Ramza said:

Telling kids they can choose their gender, or identify as anything else they feel like.

IS JUST NATURE TAKING IT'S COURSE.

Spider Man Lol GIF

You just made an incoherent rant where you complained about queer/Trans people, in the most reductive ways possible like five different times. But you're not a transphobe. About issues you don't care about or affect you. 

The only time you're not shitting on women is when you are 'defending' them against trans people. But will defend men accused of abusing women if they are hetero. 

21 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

transphobe.

This moron simplistic world view in a nutshell. :D  

He called trans as 'biological men' in a context where it was relevant? :crymore:

YOU ARE A TRANSPHOBE, CONFIRMED, DISCUSSION CLOSED YOU BIGOT. :mad:

You are waiting for an actual verdict and court evidences before declaring a man who as been accused of serious allegations such as human trafficking? :crymore:

YOU SUPPORT MEN ABUSING WOMEN. MISOGINY, CASE CLOSED. :mad:

Keep your head in the sand, Remy. It's not you who can't tolerate legitimate criticisms or facts, it's just everyone else that are bigoted and evil. 

200.gif

Edited by Ramza

The fake outage list keeps growing :drake:

Now it's ban all gas appliances,  ban all automobiles and apparently also destroy suburban areas and cram everyone into cities. 

Can't make this shit up..... Oh wait.. Yea you can... Because The right wing media and politicians keep making this shit up and their gullible base keeps eating it up and asking for more. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

This moron simplistic world view in a nutshell. :D  

lmfao this is how i know you're delusional. I'm pretty sure I've taught you something you didn't know about on every single topic we've argued about. You know, and anyone whose read our exchanges know I've asked you to present evidence, stats, studies...whatever to remotely support your points and you always run away. I've asked you for receipts literally this weekend. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

He called trans as 'biological men' in a context where it was relevant? :crymore:

It's funny how the most context free people like you only care about details, specifics, and context in very specific ways that allows you to be insulting or reductive but you ignore context when it exposes you.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

YOU ARE A TRANSPHOBE, CONFIRMED, DISCUSSION CLOSED YOU BIGOT. :mad:

I explained and rexplained how you're a transphobe so many times at this point you either have a learning disability or truly dishonest, or both. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

You are waiting for an actual verdict and court evidences before declaring a man who as been accused of serious allegations such as human trafficking? :crymore:

lol It's CRAZY what and who you people have to resort to riding for. Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Trump, J6 rioters, home schooling. Even if he isn't convicted in court (which you DONT care about) he is still on paper, shown to be abusive and threaten physical abuse to get women to comply or stop complaining. I know to a guy like you verbally abusing women is just like...Tuesday or whatever but it's still shitty. He's still a shitty person.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

YOU SUPPORT MEN ABUSING WOMEN. MISOGINY, CASE CLOSED. :mad:

Then what is when a man supports a man abusing women? 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Keep your head in the sand, Remy. It's not you who can't tolerate legitimate criticisms or facts, it's just everyone else that are bigoted and evil. 

200.gif

You keep saying legitimate yet have never actually presented anything credible despite 6 or 7 months of being asked. Like am I supposed to just take your word for it that a cabal of the LGBTQ community and woke teachers are on a country wide campaign to turn all of the kids gay/trans?  Wait, you did post that one survey you misread and kept misquoting for weeks despite being told how you misunderstood that data. It's wild you even brought up context in this post. It's literally your biggest weak point and something I've been asking you for for months. What's sad is that you're not actually dumb, or have a learning disability. You're just such an asshole with some negative feelings about queer people and it like overrides your common sense. You're also a misogynist but that's something different. 

Go ahead, lie and claim right now I haven't literally asked you for context at least a dozen times now. I'm sure I actually said "It's fine if you disagree or think I'm wrong. Prove it" more than one time. Why do you keep lying about this?

48 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao this is how i know you're delusional. I'm pretty sure I've taught you something you didn't know about on every single topic we've argued about. You know, and anyone whose read our exchanges know I've asked you to present evidence, stats, studies...whatever to remotely support your points and you always run away. I've asked you for receipts literally this weekend. 

It's funny how the most context free people like you only care about details, specifics, and context in very specific ways that allows you to be insulting or reductive but you ignore context when it exposes you.

I explained and rexplained how you're a transphobe so many times at this point you either have a learning disability or truly dishonest, or both. 

lol It's CRAZY what and who you people have to resort to riding for. Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Trump, J6 rioters, home schooling. Even if he isn't convicted in court (which you DONT care about) he is still on paper, shown to be abusive and threaten physical abuse to get women to comply or stop complaining. I know to a guy like you verbally abusing women is just like...Tuesday or whatever but it's still shitty. He's still a shitty person.

Then what is when a man supports a man abusing women? 

You keep saying legitimate yet have never actually presented anything credible despite 6 or 7 months of being asked. Like am I supposed to just take your word for it that a cabal of the LGBTQ community and woke teachers are on a country wide campaign to turn all of the kids gay/trans?  Wait, you did post that one survey you misread and kept misquoting for weeks despite being told how you misunderstood that data. It's wild you even brought up context in this post. It's literally your biggest weak point and something I've been asking you for for months. What's sad is that you're not actually dumb, or have a learning disability. You're just such an asshole with some negative feelings about queer people and it like overrides your common sense. You're also a misogynist but that's something different. 

Go ahead, lie and claim right now I haven't literally asked you for context at least a dozen times now. I'm sure I actually said "It's fine if you disagree or think I'm wrong. Prove it" more than one time. Why do you keep lying about this?

Let me dilute your wall of butthurt text in a more digestible form:

You deny the existence of the woke social engineering. 

You label people who criticize said social engineering in the most simplistic way has hateful bigots.

You ask for proof of why I accuse you of being absolutely full of shit.

Maybe one day you'll figure it out. :pavarotti: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Let me dilute your wall of butthurt text in a more digestible form:

Mr. "Context" here whining about word depth. lol Ok. This is why you people are clowns. 

You deny the existence of the woke social engineering. 

I deny the existence of you knowing what woke even is. Woke has become this perfunctory term used by underinformed idiots like yourself. 

Suspended Hillsborough State Attorney Andrew Warren has spent the last couple of weeks in federal court trying to retrieve his position working for the state of Florida. This comes after DeSantis suspended Warren in August after the Hillsboro state attorney signed a pledge for abortion seekers and providers to not be prosecuted.

During the trial, Warren’s attorney, Jean-Jacques Cabou, asked those within DeSantis’ administration for their personal definition of ‘woke,” a term that DeSantis has used to disparage Warren in the past.

DeSantis’ general counsel, Ryan Newman, responded that the term means “the belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.”

Newman added that DeSantis doesn’t believe that there are systemic injustices in the United States.

“To me, it means someone who believes that there are systemic injustices in the criminal justice system, and on that basis they can decline to fully enforce and uphold the law,” Newman said.

This his how Ron DeSantis, that patron turd of antiwoke's defined Woke. This terrible belief that injustices exist. This unbelievable narrative of society addressing those injustices. The other telling part is DeSantis claiming that injustices do not exist in the United States legal system. He's the guy you agree with. Also, funny note it seems he was part of that illegal torture program a few hundred years ago. So he knows about injustice existing or not. Right?

So you dont believe that any injustices exist in America? 

You label people who criticize said social engineering in the most simplistic way has hateful bigots.

That's a fun way of saying "insane gay conspiracy" lol Trans people taking advantage of women & girls and men in drag are turning kids gay is such a measured point of view. lol 'There's too many gay kids! We need to put a stop to this! I'm not saying control their population....we just need to control it?'

'I'm also not saying there's something wrong with being gay, i'm just saying I'm worried there's too many of them... for no reason because i dont think there's anything wrong with being gay. Just, concerned about how many of them are coming out.'

You ask for proof of why I accuse you of being absolutely full of shit.

Maybe one day you'll figure it out. :pavarotti: 

LMFAO this nigga sniffing his armpits and socks right now like he mic dropped. I asked for you to prove something I said was wrong, or that something you said was true or exist. I asked you to show me contradicting myself or being hypocritical. This aint it chief. This is you relying on the crutch of "woke" because that is all you have. All any of you have. For fun check out the first few pages of this board. It's literally just Twinblade and Cooke posting whatever happened that day and the conclusion is always "Woke" caused something bad to happen. You guys have created a deity out of a fashionable word used for someone socially conscious. You've been manipulated into blithering idiot literally blaming all of the world's problem on one mysterious entity. One you cant even actually define or identify. 

You guys see woke in a headline and it's automatically right, you dont care about any details and as we've seen on this site many times, you guys then just draw your own conclusions (often incorrectly) from there without actually ever learning the basic information about what you're talking about. "Woke" is the greatest gift ever given to right wing grifters. Look how many reactionary idiots from different subcultures all respond in the same, predictable way.

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • dead 1
On 2023-01-29 at 5:44 PM, Ramza said:

More fake out rage 🤣. Jesus Fucking Christ, no wonder you guys suffered a historic mid-term defeat with that snowflake list of yours. No one cares about that nothing burger culture war bait outside of far right sites/youtubers:

Inflation and abortion lead the list of voter concerns, edging out crime, NBC News Exit Poll finds

Poll: Abortion and inflation collide as top issues in midterm elections : NPR

PP_2022.02.16_priorities_0-01.pnggiphy.gif

But please, keep talking about wanting to fuck M&Ms, crying about everything being "woke"  including XBOX and vaccines, whining about gas stoves, obsessing over Trans dick, and banning books.  It will make 2024 all the more funny.

Edited by Substatic

Lmao, he's doubling down on denying the modern woke social engineering exists with butthurt wall of texts about Ron DeSantis and has to resort to making up false stories about me.

The hate that oozes from this guy. Lmfao. What a pathetic little man.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

More fake out rage 🤣. Jesus Fucking Christ, no wonder you guys suffered a historic mid-term defeat with that snowflake list of yours. No one cares about that nothing burger culture war bait outside of far right sites/youtubers:

Inflation and abortion lead the list of voter concerns, edging out crime, NBC News Exit Poll finds

Poll: Abortion and inflation collide as top issues in midterm elections : NPR

PP_2022.02.16_priorities_0-01.pnggiphy.gif

But please, keep talking about wanting to fuck M&Ms, crying about everything being "woke"  including XBOX and vaccines, whining about gas stoves, obsessing over Trans dick, and banning books.  It will make 2024 all the more funny.

Woke social engineering? 

Let me talk about other unrelated issues like abortions and inflation. 

- Subautistic

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, he's doubling down on denying the modern woke social engineering exists with butthurt wall of texts about Ron DeSantis and has to resort to making up false stories about me.

I didn't confirm or deny anything, I stated that you're an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about constantly whining about "woke" without ever being able to actually articulate any root issues. You have the reasoning of child. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

The hate that oozes from this guy. Lmfao. What a pathetic little man.

Lol what exactly did I say about you that was a lie? 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Let me talk about other unrelated issues like abortions and inflation. 

Your whole far right snowflake list was unrelated to the thread. So I blew it the FUCK up by showing how little people care about your brand of outrage culture war politics.

Going by endless 2022 polls, it's a FACT that next to no one cares about that fringe culture war bullshit list you wasted time typing out:drake: No amount of Rogan, Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Tucker, Shapiro, Crowder, Infowars, etc. videos will make those things even register in the top 20 issue lists for MOST Americans. It's L after L.  :will:

Edited by Substatic

More fake outrage confirmed.  Turns out far right snowflakes crying about Google were wrong. As anyone who isn't a complete and total dumb fuck knew. :sabu:

Federal regulators have reportedly dismissed charges by the Republican National Committee that Google’s spam filters in Gmail are illegally biased against conservatives,

The Federal Election Committee “found no reason to believe that [Google] made prohibited in-kind corporate contributions” to Democrats in the form of more favorable email filtering treatment, CNN reported, citing a Jan, 11 letter.

FEC Finds That Google Is Not Biased Against Conservatives, Right Wing - TheStreet

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kofndcuwhixjp7dxv6v

Edited by Substatic

Fake outage performative Bullshit. 

Mind you only 8% of Florida own gas stoves... Aka the ultra rich because Florida infrastructure wasn't set up for gas stoves, so you have to pay out the nose to install it. 

He just gave a tax break to the ultra rich but Paraded it as if it was for the common man. 

Republicunts. 

On 2023-02-02 at 2:49 AM, Goukosan said:

Fake outage performative Bullshit. 

Mind you only 8% of Florida own gas stoves... Aka the ultra rich because Florida infrastructure wasn't set up for gas stoves, so you have to pay out the nose to install it. 

He just gave a tax break to the ultra rich but Paraded it as if it was for the common man. 

Republicunts. 

It's the perfect Republicanism move. Claim that the sky is falling over a trivial matter, then address the non problem and act like a hero to the reactionary base of idiots who don't spend 10 seconds thinking about what they were told. 

On 2023-01-31 at 4:36 PM, Ramza said:

modern woke social engineering

oh my god.

can you imagine, back in the 1990's, that there would be absolute bitch-ass men going around saying phrases like this?

this is embarrassing.

No real man would ever be caught sounding like this much of a bitch in public, in front of others.

• Goukosan changed the title to Fake outrage Episode 115 - First they were coming to take your gas stoves, now they're targeting your kids Xbox. *update* Ceiling Fans, Furnaces, Dishwashers and Microwaves too.