Cyberpunk PS5 on disc doesn't exist is the PS4 version a free next gen upgrade?

Yeah I got the PS4 disc for like $5. It lets you download the PS5 version and you just need the disc in the drive to play it.

The game is still mid tho. And there are still wild clipping bugs to be found. I've seen naked drivers floating along the street steering invisible cars.

15 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Yeah I got the PS4 disc for like $5. It lets you download the PS5 version and you just need the disc in the drive to play it.

The game is still mid tho. And there are still wild clipping bugs to be found. I've seen naked drivers floating along the street steering invisible cars.

Agreed. Bought the Xbox 1 version for $5 after the next gen update came out. Still below average, beat like 75% of the game and never bothered to finish it. Tho I mainly blame Elden ring for that. 

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Agreed. Bought the Xbox 1 version for $5 after the next gen update came out. Still below average, beat like 75% of the game and never bothered to finish it. Tho I mainly blame Elden ring for that. 

I'm surprised I finished the main story. I probably played it in like 4 separate chunks of 5-10 hours.  (on PC) When it first came out.  After the first big patch.  (on PS4) when they did the cross-progression patch.  (on Steam Deck) finished it out.

There's still a ton of side content I could play, but it's just not that great compared to what's on my backlog.

56 minutes ago, kaz said:

GODpunk haters :tom:  because it's the cool thing to do :tom:  

It's a big beautiful world with nothing in it. You get less payoff for exploring than the average Ubisoft game. It's more fun to tool around in Far Cry 5.

• Upvote 1