Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments Act

Oh look what she did again! 

https://www.newsweek.com/odd-timing-nancy-pelosis-google-stock-sale-raises-concerns-1776635

Sells Google stock right before the DOJ sues Google.. she wouldn't have any insider info on that would she? 

Meanwhile the MSM is more concerned with fucking George Santos rather than actual corruption with hundreds of millions of dollars in profits on the line. 

How does a congresswoman making 175k a year become worth over 300 million? Apparently the left doesn't care about this kind of stuff anymore. The left just keeps ceding issues to the right. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Oh look what she did again! 

https://www.newsweek.com/odd-timing-nancy-pelosis-google-stock-sale-raises-concerns-1776635

Sells Google stock right before the DOJ sues Google.. she wouldn't have any insider info on that would she? 

Meanwhile the MSM is more concerned with fucking George Santos rather than actual corruption with hundreds of millions of dollars in profits on the line. 

How does a congresswoman making 175k a year become worth over 300 million? Apparently the left doesn't care about this kind of stuff anymore. The left just keeps ceding issues to the right. 

Remember when conservatives were complaining about Jared Kushner getting a billion dollar Saudi bailout? Seeing as you never complained about that, I assume no since you only are concerned about what you're told to be. How Steve Mnuchin getting 200 million in investments. Ivana Trump's millions and easy overseas copyrights for shit like coffins? Where were you on that? 

This is where you pretend you care about getting money out of politics to look reasonable when you only have it in for the left for some reason. 

I'm still confused why so many of you guys blindly support Republicans and conservatives so feverishly yet hate admitting you're right wing. You sure as hell not some centrist. 

On 2023-01-26 at 3:56 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Remember when conservatives were complaining about Jared Kushner getting a billion dollar Saudi bailout? Seeing as you never complained about that, I assume no since you only are concerned about what you're told to be. How Steve Mnuchin getting 200 million in investments. Ivana Trump's millions and easy overseas copyrights for shit like coffins? Where were you on that? 

This is where you pretend you care about getting money out of politics to look reasonable when you only have it in for the left for some reason. 

I'm still confused why so many of you guys blindly support Republicans and conservatives so feverishly yet hate admitting you're right wing. You sure as hell not some centrist. 

Is Jared kushner an elected official that makes laws that affect stock prices? 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Is Jared kushner an elected official that makes laws that affect stock prices? 

Well a lot of things affect stock prices. Anyway, I fail to see the difference. You're complaining about Pelosi making a couple hundred mil but OK with Kushner making 2 bil so you can save the fake outrage. 

You are just pretending to care because of Pelosi. My thing is, what's with the right wing shame? 

41 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Are you not able to say you support this bill? 

I support any measure that prevents politicians from profiting from their government roles. I support term limits for all offices as well. I think Pelosi should have groomed a successor years ago and left office. 

My views on this regards everyone's and has always been the same. It's not a spicy take based on 'taking down" one side over the other. Like I said, you've never talked about money in politics until a few months ago. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Are you not able to say you support this bill? 

you clearly didn't offer any support when democrats wrote this bill just last year.

you are only supporting it because of the abbreviations these Republicans used.

Which Democrats, last year, did no such pathetic things in their version of the bill.

So.............we're just highlighting how you are a hypocrite, and have no grounds to lecture us about any of this.

Edited by jehurey
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you clearly didn't offer any support when democrats wrote this bill just last year.

you are only supporting it because of the abbreviations these Republicans used.

Which Democrats, last year, did no such pathetic things in their version of the bill.

So.............we're just highlighting how you are a hypocrite, and have no grounds to lecture us about any of this.

Yeah I did. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

show me where you did.

I'll wait.

Ok wait. Cause I'm not going to look for the thread to satisfy you jehurey. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

No you are.........or else you're full of shit.

because lying is easy to do.

That's why you do exactly that.............and nothing more.

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmfao we all know this is bullshit. You guys keep saying the same lies then complain about people being broken records for pointing it out.