After making half a billion on Biontech shares Bill Gates admits the MRNA vaccines are trash

15 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol

Cooke, The out of context king strikes again. 

In the conference he is talking about what can be improved in preparation to be better prepared incase another pandemic springs up in the future but at the same time the vaccines accomplished the main goal of reducing hospitalizations and mortality. 

With that said im glad you agree with gates albeit out of context. 

He also said what needs to be improved is the response time to implement a lockdown... As in it should have been done faster, should have lasted longer and should have been stricter. 

It only took you three years to agree that lockdowns were the way to go. Glad you finally caught up  :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Cooke, The out of context king strikes again. 

In the conference he is talking about what can be improved in preparation to be better prepared incase another pandemic springs up in the future but at the same time the vaccines accomplished the main goal of reducing hospitalizations and mortality. 

With that said im glad you agree with gates albeit out of context. 

He also said what needs to be improved is the response time to implement a lockdown... As in it should have been done faster, should have lasted longer and should have been stricter. 

It only took you three years to agree that lockdowns were the way to go. Glad you finally caught up  :umad:

Lol I bet you're happy Gates got richer off this junk . Scumbag gouk out defending corporate slime once again.  

Just now, Cooke said:

Lol I bet you're happy Gates got richer off this junk . Scumbag gouk out defending corporate slime once again.  

Reduced hospitalizations and reduced mortality :umad:

Im glad you agree that more lockdowns were needed :juggle:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Reduced hospitalizations and reduced mortality :umad:

Im glad you agree that more lockdowns were needed :juggle:

Goukosan, brought to you by Pfizer 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Bill Gates admits the MRNA vaccines are trash

Do you have a real source?

I would like a direct quote of Bill gates saying this with citation. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

this junk . 

The vaccines saved an estimated 20 million lives in 1 year alone, and cut deaths by 63%.

Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study - The Lancet Infectious Diseases

COVID-19 vaccines saved an estimated 20 million lives in 1 year | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

Are you just doing satire in this section? I hope so.

Edited by Substatic
On 2023-01-25 at 2:56 PM, Substatic said:

Do you have a real source?

I would like a direct quote of Bill gates saying this with citation. Thanks.

The vaccines saved an estimated 20 million lives in 1 year alone, and cut deaths by 63%.

Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study - The Lancet Infectious Diseases

COVID-19 vaccines saved an estimated 20 million lives in 1 year | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

Are you just doing satire in this section? I hope so.

20 million people with 99.9% being over 65 or unhealthy to begin with. 

Those are the only people that ever needed the vaccine in the first place. 

47 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Those are the only people that ever needed the vaccine in the first place. 

1. This is objectively incorrect and misleading, do you have peer reviewed citation for such a WILD claim? Because my link shows this this is fake. Those estimates include reduced spread and hospital strain:

The remainder were due to indirect vaccine affects through reduced disease transmission and lower burden on healthcare systems.

The above sentence proves giving the vaccine to others, not just 65+, was wise.  You're making stuff up, and you guys have taken the L in every single Covid thread in this section for 3 years now. Don't you get tired of it?

2. Goal post move. He never mentioned age. He just said they are junk, which we know is false.  You're not helping him out of his ownage.

Edited by Substatic
13 hours ago, Substatic said:

1. This is objectively incorrect and misleading, do you have peer reviewed citation for such a WILD claim? Because my link shows this this is fake. Those estimates include reduced spread and hospital strain:

The remainder were due to indirect vaccine affects through reduced disease transmission and lower burden on healthcare systems.

The above sentence proves giving the vaccine to others, not just 65+, was wise.  You're making stuff up, and you guys have taken the L in every single Covid thread in this section for 3 years now. Don't you get tired of it?

2. Goal post move. He never mentioned age. He just said they are junk, which we know is false.  You're not helping him out of his ownage.

27,418 people (US only) have died from Covid 19 that are under age 40. This includes those that are compromised, which probably makes up 20,000+. (Tho I do not have a link to prove this as there is no study that goes into that depth)

Out of 100+ million infections. 

That’s all I needed to know to produce my analysis. Healthy people under 40 weren’t dying with or without the vaccine. 

The simple question, which has never been able to be answered, is.. if you’re vaccinated, why do I have to be? 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

27,418 people (US only) have died from Covid 19 that are under age 40. This includes those that are compromised, which probably makes up 20,000+. (Tho I do not have a link to prove this as there is no study that goes into that depth)

Out of 100+ million infections. 

That’s all I needed to know to produce my analysis. Healthy people under 40 weren’t dying with or without the vaccine. 

The simple question, which has never been able to be answered, is.. if you’re vaccinated, why do I have to be? 

You just changed the goal post again after I proved your last post wrong, after proving Cooke's post was wrong. 2:0. The very link I posted shows millions of people were saved by the vaccine (in just 1 year) due to reduced spread and reduced hospital loads, which includes everyone. Reduced spread and reduced hospital load is from everyone taking the vaccine, not just 65+. Hence why every major medical group recommends it even for those under 65.

None of this indicates the vaccine is "junk" (which is what you are defending). 3:0. Take the L and stop straw-manning for Cooke being incorrect.

Now excuse me while I side with an entire field of science over....far right crazies on twitter and forums. I know, really bold of me.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

You just changed the goal post again after I proved your last post wrong, after proving Cooke's post was wrong. 2:0. The very link I posted shows millions of people were saved by the vaccine (in just 1 year) due to reduced spread and reduced hospital loads, which includes everyone. Reduced spread and reduced hospital load is from everyone taking the vaccine, not just 65+. Hence why every major medical group recommends it even for those under 65.

None of this indicates the vaccine is "junk" (which is what you are defending). 3:0. Take the L and stop straw-manning for Cooke being incorrect.

Now excuse me while I side with an entire field of science over....far right crazies on twitter and forums. I know, really bold of me.

How could they be saved from something that wouldn’t kill them in the first place? Not moving the goal post at all, simply saying that healthy people under 40 weren’t dying to begin with. 

I never said the vax was junk. It’s clearly played its part and helped out the elderly and sick. For the healthy, younger people it has done much of nothing for. They still catch it. I doubt it decreases the severity much, I had it twice and it was basically a cold. It was never severe to begin with for most healthy people under 40. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Upvote 1
On 2023-01-25 at 10:12 AM, Cooke said:

It's a capitalist country. If people are really against Big pharma, they'd advocate for universal healthcare and for the government to stop pharmaceutical companies from price gauging.

The idea that anyone got rich off of this is funny because it's essentially a given with our current system.

18 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

It's a capitalist country. If people are really against Big pharma, they'd advocate for universal healthcare and for the government to stop pharmaceutical companies from price gauging.

The idea that anyone got rich off of this is funny because it's essentially a given with our current system.

Universal healthcare didn't stop Pfizer and moderna from making bank in Canada too. 

Oh so cooke posted another youtube video that lied and misled about what Bill Gates actually said?

And cooke tried to intentionally mislead, as well?

So Bill Gates never actually "trashed" MRNA vaccines.

Good to know.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh so cooke posted another youtube video that lied and misled about what Bill Gates actually said?

And cooke tried to intentionally mislead, as well?

So Bill Gates never actually "trashed" MRNA vaccines.

Good to know.

So you're saying The Hill lied and put words in Bill Gates mouth ? 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Did The Hill type your forum post?

That's a simple yes or no question. Can you answer it?

It's like you don't know what hyperbole is 

16 hours ago, Cooke said:

It's like you don't know what hyperbole is 

Really, because this was in my first post.

On 2023-01-28 at 12:47 AM, jehurey said:

lied and misled

cooke tried to intentionally mislead

that's, absolutely, me knowing what "hyperbole" is.

You just admitted to "hyperbole", as well, on top of that:tom: