Forza Motorsport 8 Showcase: 4K, 60FPS, In-Game Ray Tracing

20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Looks great and keen as to play it. But looking less and less sim like every time tbh. Not even close to GT in those terms but it doesn't need to be. They just seem to be very different games at this point.

yup, and that is why i still plan on playing gt7.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Lighting and colors are still trash.

yeah, this game looks like it utilizes harder shadows, and doesn't look nearly as refined as GT7

I even saw some light bleed underneath tires from the car behind that had its headlights on during night-time driving.

I’ll be playing on my 4090 and getting the full RT experience in 4K.

Though I’ll be honest, GT7 is more of my type of game. Forza is becoming more arcadey than I like, it’s even bleeding into Motorsport which is sad IMO.

I’m also disappointed about No VR. I can’t take racing games seriously that don’t have VR. No VR announcement even for the PC version, that’s extremely disappointing.

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’ll be playing on my 4090 and getting the full RT experience in 4K.

Though I’ll be honest, GT7 is more of my type of game. Forza is becoming more arcadey than I like, it’s even bleeding into Motorsport which is sad IMO.

I’m also disappointed about No VR. I can’t take racing games seriously that don’t have VR. No VR announcement even for the PC version, that’s extremely disappointing.

This is my only disappointment tbh. Forza already has the spin off arcade series with Horizon that it would've been awesome if Motorsport became even more sim like to differentiate the two. 

• Upvote 1