Biden appointed doctor who will decide new diet guidelines believes diet and exercise have no effect on obesity

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

What. The vaccine saved 20 million people in ONE year. Most peer reviewed studies on it recommend it as do most medical orgs. Showing the benefits exponentially outweigh the cons.

You're literally flat earther level in this post.

Just because the vaccine saved lives doesn't mean it should have been mandated through Government coercion and lies. Not everyone needed it and it definitely posed a medical risk.

Or are you going to justify the irreversible damage and death it has created to others because it simply outweigh the cons? 

You're literally a parrot that keep repeating the same talking points and with a similar IQ level.

Ok so Republicans tend to be more overweight and somehow that's in direct correlation with Government guidelines apparently? One would think it has more to do with the individual lifestyle and choices.

At the end of the day, the US is one of the most obese country on earth regardless of who is sitting at the white house. So the democrats are an utter failure when it comes to health as well. 

Being opposed to school regulations on offering less junk food is pretty stupid though I'll admit. 

Still, this is just the US. I doubt if we had to look worldwide that right wing conservatives would always come up as the fatter group. There's so many things that can be factored in, more so than just Government regulations. Which as I've already stated, has completely failed to stop Fatmericans from being fat. 

Still, I love how you just brush off my argument by posting this study over and over again. The fat acceptance movement will create far more damage than anything you've ever seen and it's almost an exclusively left wing thing. Enjoy living in denial while you still can, fool. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

You're literally a parrot that keep repeating the same talking points and with a similar IQ level.

Yeah. The talking points of an entire field of science. Again, going to go with nearly every single peer reviewed study and medical institute/org vs......you.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

The fat acceptance movement will create far more damage than anything you've ever seen and it's almost an exclusively left wing thing. 

Source? Preferably a medical journal.

Yeah. The talking points of an entire field of science. Again, going to go with nearly every single peer reviewed study and medical institute/org vs......you.

Source? Preferably a medical journal.

Are you retarded? I'm not even arguing the efficacity of the vaccine, that's not even part of my discussion. This is why I think you are stupid as a parrot, you bring points that brings no bearings to what I'm saying and call it a day. Must be nice being this obliviously stupid.

You need a medical journal to convince you that telling people that being morbidly obese is healthy will have some serious repercussions for people who fall for this nonsense? Yep, you're even stupider than I thought. 

Come back to when you can formulate an idea of your own instead of going by irrelevant talking points and some shit survey/study like it's the end of all argumentations. 

Ohh look at that the Biden Administration USDA announces rigorous new school nutrition standards. 

Aims to improve nutrition standards for public schools..... And they're getting BACK LASH for trying to improve kids diets.... 

I thought this thread claims they were going to roll out pills etc for kids 

image.thumb.png.57e3ca66c0ee922f9c5e77d055017f87.png

The Biden administration on Friday announced more stringent nutrition standards for school meals, reviving efforts to improve the health of millions of public school students in the face of a staggering rise in childhood obesity and other diet-related diseases.

The new rules, which will be rolled out gradually over the next few years, will limit added sugars, including in flavored milks. Previously, there was no federal standard for how much sugar could be included in school meals. The rules will also further reduce the allowable amounts of sodium, and emphasize whole grains.

The new guidelines are part of a broader campaign by the U.S. Agriculture Department to address the persistent and worsening problem of childhood obesity.

And like clockwork the Republicans are turning the effort by the USDA to improve the diets of children and reduce child hood obesity into...... 

Another fake outage campaign.... 

It must be exhausting to be fake outaged all the time. 

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

And like clockwork the Republicans are turning the effort by the USDA to improve the diets of children and reduce child hood obesity into...... 

Another fake outage campaign.... 

It must be exhausting to be fake outaged all the time. 

Lol it's insane that retards in here act like Republicans give a shit about public health. They just want to fat shame people and take easy sides in public debates regardless of what the outcome would be. 

They don't want or care to address real problems, so they always have to make their stances in stupid shit like this that they know people will react to and doesn’t offend commerce. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it's insane that retards in here act like Republicans give a shit about public health. They just want to fat shame people and take easy sides in public debates regardless of what the outcome would be. 

They don't want or care to address real problems, so they always have to make their stances in stupid shit like this that they know people will react to and doesn’t offend commerce. 

Yup, no real plan to address anything just constant culture war BS. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yup, no real plan to address anything just constant culture war BS. 

I was watching the Ana Kasparian vs Ben Shapiro debate/discussion and of course it's all these bad faith arguments including Healthcare. So ocourse Shapiro defended Republicans nerfing the Biden bill prescription measures in order to protect Pharma profits. *cough* @Cooke *cough* I thought that  what woke people were doing?

Like Shapiro literally defended drug prices because of the claim cutting the prices would affect the R&D budgets. Ignoring the fact that pharma companies spend billions on marketing and and tens of millions in political donations.