Clearly they did it cause RACISM and WHITE SUPREMACY!!

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The cops don't seem to learn. But they often aren't held responsible for their conduct. So it's not like they are in fear of losing their jobs or ending up in a viral video choking or beating a man to death. 

The cops don't seem to be self aware as people are pleading with them to stop.

Well five BLACK cops did lose their job.

Meanwhile the rest of them are still there, probably with paid suspension.

You don't seem to understand the problem.

You are basically trying to put logic into a basic human nature. It's basically the victim's will to survive against the cop's will to exert their own authority and hierarchy.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously black men have no free will and are only doing what their white masters desire. 

I genuinely laughed at that headline + pictures.     When the demand for white supremacists exceed the actual supply, you start accusing black and asian people.    Everything and e

Posted Images

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Ok dude, you keep living in your fairy la la land, while you guys keep ignoring the real issue.

Cops are NEVER going to change.

LOL I love how he's basically saying "you have to withhold your basic human instincts around cops"

while he's trying to say I'm in la la land.

Go hang out with real people instead of sitting on your ass watching cable tv reruns, and pretending you're learning about shit.

You're embarrassing. You actually thought you could repeat that shit, and people wouldn't look at you like an uneducated surburban ignorant dumb ass.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I love how he's basically saying "you have to withhold your basic human instincts around cops"

while he's trying to say I'm in la la land.

Go hang out with real people instead of sitting on your ass watching cable tv reruns, and pretending you're learning about shit.

You're embarrassing. You actually thought you could repeat that shit, and people wouldn't look at you like an uneducated surburban ignorant dumb ass.

Well lmfao, what is your plan then?

Keep confronting them?

Good thinking Jerry.

Meanwhile, you will keep crying about police brutality.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Well lmfao, what is your plan then?

Keep confronting them?

Did I say that?

You actually thought when I typed the phrase "Fight or Flight response", you thought I was ADVOCATING for him to begin fighting cops while he was currently on the ground, and they were surrounding him?

You can't possibly that stupid?

Did you actually think you were making a response that was going to make ME look stupid?

When all you did was tell me that you're too stupid to read a sentence, the first time around?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Did I say that?

You actually thought when I typed the phrase "Fight or Flight response", you thought I was ADVOCATING for him to begin fighting cops while he was currently on the ground, and they were surrounding him?

You can't possibly that stupid?

Did you actually think you were making a response that was going to make ME look stupid?

When all you did was tell me that you're too stupid to read a sentence, the first time around?

Well what is your solution then Jerry!

Think about the SOLUTION.

I love how, he thought he could move the discussion to the "fight or flight" part that I said.

............in the hopes that I would FORGET that he still hasn't provided a single counter to what I've been repeating to him over and over and over and over.

There is NO JUSTIFICATION to continue beating and tasing somebody that they have already gotten on the ground, and have already instructed to get on the ground.

He still can't explain that.

Even with his "we don't know WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE"

I would love to see him give me theories about what could have the cops possibly see before the video, that would give them justification.

Maybe the black guy was the Human Torch maybe? His entire body could light up into fire, so they can't get close to him when he's on the ground?:hest:

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Well what is your solution then Jerry!

Think about the SOLUTION.

This is what you literally typed:

14 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Cops are NEVER going to change.

But, what you could do is start changing yourselves.

Don't ever try to lecture anybody on trying to "find solutions" when your solution is "train your body to NOT GO INTO FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE"

You literally are saying that. A fucking white surburban doughboy loser is trying to lecture us on that.

Shut the fuck up.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is what you literally typed:

Don't ever try to lecture anybody on trying to "find solutions" when your solution is "train your body to NOT GO INTO FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE"

You literally are saying that. A fucking white surburban doughboy loser is trying to lecture us on that.

Shut the fuck up.

I already offered my solution but you don't like what I said.

Well then Jerry what are YOU going to do besides bitching and condemning my opinion?

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I already offered my solution but you don't like what I said.

And I just discredited you because of your idiotic solution................its literally in my previous post.

I love how you are claiming that I'm bitching and condemning.

......while...........you're...........doing..........the............very..........same

Except you're directing it towards the black people who are supposed to..................(what was your solution, again?)...........TURN OFF THEIR BASIC HUMAN INSTINCTS when getting beaten and tased.

your "solution is so embarrassing..............you don't even want to type it out in FULL DETAIL, don't you?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And I just discredited you because of your idiotic solution................its literally in my previous post.

I love how you are claiming that I'm bitching and condemning.

......while...........you're...........doing..........the............very..........same

Except you're directing it towards the black people who are supposed to..................(what was your solution, again?)...........TURN OFF THEIR BASIC HUMAN INSTINCTS when getting beaten and tased.

your "solution is so embarrassing..............you don't even want to type it out in FULL DETAIL, don't you?

My solution is very simple, which is to abandon their stupid way of acting against everyone, acting like society owns them something and that is reason enough to put themselves on top of everyone.

But when they meet their biggest opposition, they start with the riots and shit.

And you still haven't brought your solution.

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you are claiming that black people act stupid against everyone?

Based on statistics, blacks are most likely to commit crimes compared to other races.

This evidently shows the amount of police reaction against them.

Including homicide victims in 2019 where the race was unknown, 53.7% were black or African-American, 41.6% were white, 3% were of other races, and 1.7% were of unknown races. The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar.

I watched the video and I dont get why people were saying they "cried" watching it and "lost it" at him screaming for his mother. A grown man crying for his mother while getting arrested proves he's a spoiled brat and he behaved like one while getting arrested. Refusing to lay on his stomach with his arms behind his back. You can do what cops are yelling at you to do and then go to their authorities/lawyers later to file a complaint.  This guy was an idiot and I dont feel sorry for him.

Cooke there is such a thing as systematic racism, meaning it doesn't matter if the public servant is a minority themselves, the behavior and the laws they are enforcing is still a threat on minorities. 

It's ok, I still love you Cooke :love: 

44 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Cooke there is such a thing as systematic racism, meaning it doesn't matter if the public servant is a minority themselves, the behavior and the laws they are enforcing is still a threat on minorities. 

That's woke nonsense and you know it. Humans are violent regardless of melanin 

If that traffic camera wasn't there this probably isn't even a story. Pretty gross to think about what these guys got away with that they felt comfortable kicking a man in the head, holding him up so he could get punched in the face, and then bragging about the haymakers they got in.

On 2023-01-28 at 9:32 PM, z,warrior said:

Lmfao when y'all insist on showing love to racist. Cooke actually does believe in systemic racism.... Against white people. He thinks POC in Canada and trans people have all of the power in Canada and white men are the ones being discriminated against and powerless. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao when y'all insist on showing love to racist. Cooke actually does believe in systemic racism.... Against white people. He thinks POC in Canada and trans people have all of the power in Canada and white men are the ones being discriminated against and powerless. 

If you can blame white people for practically all bad things on earth is that not systemic racism towards white people?