Forspoken is one of the most downgraded games i've ever seen

10 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah you don't have to buy them, or not buying anything at all.

Enjoying staring at your ps5, while Xbox owners are playing whatever they want on gamepass.

You are like that muscle guy that thinks can beat any imports, but when we go meet his car, its still in his garage with no wheels, sitting on bricks and with the engine missing parts.

You're such a fuciing idiot :tom:

If a game sucks we don't buy it. You're saying you get them on Gamepass which is the point which has been proven by all the lemmings here, you will still end up playing the 5.0 "turds" just because they're on Gamepass.

Here's a hint skippy PS5 had more good games than xflop. Most of the good games on Gamepass are on PS, and some of the shit games on PS find their way into Gamepass too. If there was a case of nothing to play on PS5 then I can assure you there would be nothing to play on Gamepass since xflop had no good exclusives all those good gamepass ganes would be multiplat.

I think you're trying to argue value but you're too retarded to pull it off.

You don't get to play 'whatever you want" on Gamepass you play whatever games Microsoft has chosen as your selection that month. They could be good, they could be bad, they could be new, they could be old, but most of them will be available on PS or PC anyway. One thing is for sure you will end up playing them brcause they're available, good or bad. Whereas us hermitd and cows with superior taste buy the good games and skip the crud.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does have that Halo Infinite 2 gens-old look. 

It's a rental service, Jonbo used to blockbuster games. Same shit except he could actually choose what he wanted.

You're such a fuciing idiot   If a game sucks we don't buy it. You're saying you get them on Gamepass which is the point which has been proven by all the lemmings here, you will still end u

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

If a game sucks we don't buy it. You're saying you get them on Gamepass which is the point which has been proven by all the lemmings here, you will still end up playing the 5.0 "turds" just because they're on Gamepass.

Here's a hint skippy PS5 had more good games than xflop. Most of the good games on Gamepass are on PS, and some of the shit games on PS find their way into Gamepass too. If there was a case of nothing to play on PS5 then I can assure you there would be nothing to play on Gamepass since xflop had no good exclusives all those good gamepass ganes would be multiplat.

You don't get to play 'whatever you want" on Gamepass you play whatever games Microsoft has chosen as your selection that month. They could be good, they could be bad, they could be new, they could be old, but most of them will be available on PS or PC anyway. One thing is for sure you will end up playing them brcause they're available, good or bad. Whereas us hermitd and cows with superior taste buy the good games and skip the crud.

Look at this filthy cow trying to play the "but you are too retard to own me" card at the last resort just to save himself, without success.

For basically two pages I've been destroying the shitty cows with the fact that Gamepass  offers more value than anything offered on PS5.

Their main "point" was them trying to say that Gamepass offers budget gaming full of 5.0s while cows get the superior AAAs and AAs, but they have to fork out $70 a pop.

What they forgot to say was that Gamepass ALSO gets those AAAs and AAs, except the shitty Sony exclusives obviously, but then again, you can't play the Xbox exclusives on PS5 like Halo, Gears, Forza and other franchises.

Looks like one of their 2023 pillar exclusive flopping hard has turned the cows mad, and their main excuse is "if it sucks, then don't play it ;("

What are you going to do when your other exclusives flop too? Then you will have nothing to play on 2023 then.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You’ll extract more intellect talking to a wall. Don’t waste your time lol. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

What they forgot to say was that Gamepass ALSO gets those AAAs and AAs, except the shitty Sony exclusives obviously

Except Gastricbypass only gets a few day one AAA games per year and a handful of AAs games that are all budget priced titles. 

I won't lie, stuff like A Plague Tale and Atomic Heart on day one are pretty cool but they are few and far in between. Other AAA games added are usually quite old and can be acquired on sale for less than two months of Gastricbypass. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Except Gastricbypass only gets a few day one AAA games per year and a handful of AAs games that are all budget priced titles. 

I won't lie, stuff like A Plague Tale and Atomic Heart on day one are pretty cool but they are few and far in between. Other AAA games added are usually quite old and can be acquired on sale for less than two months of Gastricbypass. 

Gamepass also gets EA Play, along with backwards compatible games, a ton of classics, Day 1 exclusive releases and then some other new games.

Also Bethesda games, in their catalogue.

Everything for $15 a month.

Really? Why do you guys keep arguing about this?

maxresdefault.jpg"Hey would you want to pay money for any of these games"

[Most gamers]: "No, not really."

hqdefault.jpg

"What if we combined all of these games that YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY.........and then charged you a monthly service fee, because we will also offer our major Microsoft-owned games that A.) Take years to arrive, and/or B.) They flop when finally released.

All for one monthly fee.............and you OWN NONE OF THEM!"

[Lemmings]: "WOW THAT'S AMAZING!!! WHERE DO I SIGN UP!"

• dead 1
5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Look at this filthy cow trying to play the "but you are too retard to own me" card at the last resort just to save himself, without success.

For basically two pages I've been destroying the shitty cows with the fact that Gamepass  offers more value than anything offered on PS5.

Their main "point" was them trying to say that Gamepass offers budget gaming full of 5.0s while cows get the superior AAAs and AAs, but they have to fork out $70 a pop.

What they forgot to say was that Gamepass ALSO gets those AAAs and AAs, except the shitty Sony exclusives obviously, but then again, you can't play the Xbox exclusives on PS5 like Halo, Gears, Forza and other franchises.

Looks like one of their 2023 pillar exclusive flopping hard has turned the cows mad, and their main excuse is "if it sucks, then don't play it ;("

What are you going to do when your other exclusives flop too? Then you will have nothing to play on 2023 then.

Nothing to play on 2023? you mean like you've had nothing to play on Xbox since 2013? if you lemmings can survive a 10 year drought I'm sure Cows can cope with 12 months :tom:

Why the fuck are you acting like PS and Xbox exclusives are comparable? PS exclusives are AAA blockbusters  industry defining top of the line games. Xflop barely has any exclusives and the ones it does have are fucking trash :rofl: GTFO acting like they're in the same league. Nobody cares about your shitty rental service and shovelware filled subscription bullshit.

10 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Nothing to play on 2023? you mean like you've had nothing to play on Xbox since 2013? if you lemmings can survive a 10 year drought I'm sure Cows can cope with 12 months :tom:

Why the fuck are you acting like PS and Xbox exclusives are comparable? PS exclusives are AAA blockbusters  industry defining top of the line games. Xflop barely has any exclusives and the ones it does have are fucking trash :rofl: GTFO acting like they're in the same league. Nobody cares about your shitty rental service and shovelware filled subscription bullshit.

Nothing to play since 2013?

Bitch please.

Yeah, all of PS exclusives are AAA blockbusters, like Forspoken.

TCBHFR :kaz:

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its not $15. The ultimate version is not necessary. The base game pass is good enough.

I guarantee you that if you signed up for 1 month of gamepass (for $1) you would absolutely find several games that you would end up liking. Games you probably had no intention of playing before.

And gamepass is actually GOOD for gaming. There are increasingly more games that would never have existed if publishers had no choice but to fully fund them themselves. Look at Pentiment. Look at Hi-Fi Rush. By partnering with MS publishers get some breathing room to make new games without having to worry about their profits.

the gamepass hate is completely unwarranted.

Jerry pays $15 a month for gamepass and has been doing it for years lmao

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Gamepass also gets EA Play, along with backwards compatible games, a ton of classics, Day 1 exclusive releases and then some other new games.

Also Bethesda games, in their catalogue.

Everything for $15 a month.

Really? Why do you guys keep arguing about this?

Old EA games that are cheap as fuck.

Old Xbox games that are cheap as fuck. 

Old classics games that are cheap as fuck.

Like I said, a few day one AAA, a handful of day one AA games and absolute filler that you can get for sale for less than 15$ on other platforms. 

We keep arguing because you vastly overestimate the value you're getting.

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Old EA games that are cheap as fuck.

Old Xbox games that are cheap as fuck. 

Old classics games that are cheap as fuck.

Like I said, a few day one AAA, a handful of day one AA games and absolute filler that you can get for sale for less than 15$ on other platforms. 

We keep arguing because you vastly overestimate the value you're getting.

Just within a month GP got HiFi Rush, Persona 4 and Persona Portable, Monster Hunter Rise, Goldeneye

AOE2 and Jojos before the end of the month. Sure some are ports but they are new to console

If you dont see the value in that, fine. But the value is there and its great. Basically everyone agrees with that. You just dont like MS or subscription services.

Atomic Heart- Wo Long - StarField - Forza -Blaz and Guilty Gear - Silksong - MC Legends - Redfall - Eiyuden Chronicle - Lies of P - Stalker 2 - Warhammer - etc. And thats just a small bif of the announced games coming this year. You are just being dumb and bitter.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Just within a month GP got HiFi Rush, Persona 4 and Persona Portable, Monster Hunter Rise, Goldeneye

AOE2 and Jojos before the end of the month. Sure some are ports but they are new to console

If you dont see the value in that, fine. But the value is there and its great. Basically everyone agrees with that. You just dont like MS or subscription services.

Atomic Heart- Wo Long - StarField - Forza -Blaz and Guilty Gear - Silksong - MC Legends - Redfall - Eiyuden Chronicle - Lies of P - Stalker 2 - Warhammer - etc. And thats just a small bif of the announced games coming this year. You are just being dumb and bitter.

Those are all budget priced games on day one of their release.

Except for Monster Hunter Rise, which you could have bought for 19,99$ in August 2022.

MONSTER HUNTER RISE (App 1446780) · SteamDB

Here's another good example. In the month of June 2021, you could have bought Persona 4 Golden on Steam for 12,99$.

Persona 4 Golden (App 1113000) · SteamDB

Goldeneye was available as part of Rare Replay and Xbox 360 Live Arcade for years already. Chump change would have gotten you a better version.

Age of Empire 2 is literally a 5$ game.

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (App 813780) · SteamDB

HiFi Rush will be worth about 15$ by the end of the year when it gets on sale.

Some good stuff at the end of your post sure but that's exactly what I'm saying, it's a few day one AAA games, a few day one AA games. The rest is pure filler. 

I don't need my games behind a paywall. It's not that I think GP offers no value at all, it's just that you guys are vastly overestimating it. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Nothing to play since 2013?

Bitch please.

Yeah, all of PS exclusives are AAA blockbusters, like Forspoken.

TCBHFR :kaz:

Name me all the exclusives xflop has had, 8.0+ only.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Those are all budget priced games on day one of their release.

Except for Monster Hunter Rise, which you could have bought for 19,99$ in August 2022.

MONSTER HUNTER RISE (App 1446780) · SteamDB

Here's another good example. In the month of June 2021, you could have bought Persona 4 Golden on Steam for 12,99$.

Persona 4 Golden (App 1113000) · SteamDB

Goldeneye was available as part of Rare Replay and Xbox 360 Live Arcade for years already. Chump change would have gotten you a better version.

Age of Empire 2 is literally a 5$ game.

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (App 813780) · SteamDB

HiFi Rush will be worth about 15$ by the end of the year when it gets on sale.

Some good stuff at the end of your post sure but that's exactly what I'm saying, it's a few day one AAA games, a few day one AA games. The rest is pure filler. 

I don't need my games behind a paywall. It's not that I think GP offers no value at all, it's just that you guys are vastly overestimating it. 

Its filler TO YOU. Which is funny since all you buy anymore is filler indie junk on steam since thats all you play.

Even when you are selectively choosing prices the total cost of those games is more than 6 months of GamePass. So buy all those games and get nothing more than a license,  or buy Gamepass, get those games are hundreds of others. Are you dumb?

Most people dont care about collecting games. Especially digitally. Im not gonna be bored in 2 years and want to go back and play 300 hours of persona games.

You can have your opinion but just remember it is subjective. Stop trying to present it any other way. Makes you look dumb and bitter.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Its filler TO YOU.

you are not playing this:

2138870478_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-11XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.11f4755b0aa5cd5a5634adf3686dbbe0.png

1185926258_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-23XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.824fc333ce815c1086a8a6bca171a397.png

985089492_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-33XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.dff13f17fc1f8c1aaa64dbd7eef7e095.png

552688852_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-58XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.53983bba651e0b35c2dffef583e6c0a0.png

you are not playing these:

865576895_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-41XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.9479e5ca7fbc9e380f78b334da945365.png

you are definitely not playing these, or have already played them years ago:

271558394_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-21-06XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.thumb.png.60b24459b6e5199735c45b4d33a7d819.png

That's just on Page 1 of the Gamepass website list of games

Gamepass is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY PACKED with filler that is pure shit, that you wouldn't remotely touch.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Its filler TO YOU. Which is funny since all you buy anymore is filler indie junk on steam since thats all you play.

Even when you are selectively choosing prices the total cost of those games is more than 6 months of GamePass. So buy all those games and get nothing more than a license,  or buy Gamepass, get those games are hundreds of others. Are you dumb?

Most people dont care about collecting games. Especially digitally. Im not gonna be bored in 2 years and want to go back and play 300 hours of persona games.

You can have your opinion but just remember it is subjective. Stop trying to present it any other way. Makes you look dumb and bitter.

It's Gamepass filler to make you think you are getting tons of value when they're actually dirt cheap. I wasn't making a statement on the quality of the games.

That's the thing, you don't care about replaying games that you have and having them locked behind a paywall. Cool. 

Either way you're probably subscribed to Gamepass since it's been a thing. No doubt you have Gamepass Ultimate too and you're gonna keep paying that shit forever in it's current form. So it has the same bearings when it comes to your situation even if you don't like replaying old games.

And it's funny you say you don't play old games but you list two PS2 titles, a N64 game and Age of fucking Empire 2.

Everything I'm saying are factual elements that can be verified, that's not subjective interpretations.

You're the only bitter person based on these exchanges.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

2138870478_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-11XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.11f4755b0aa5cd5a5634adf3686dbbe0.png

1185926258_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-23XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.824fc333ce815c1086a8a6bca171a397.png

985089492_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-33XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.dff13f17fc1f8c1aaa64dbd7eef7e095.png

552688852_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-58XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.53983bba651e0b35c2dffef583e6c0a0.png

you are not playing these:

865576895_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-20-41XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.png.9479e5ca7fbc9e380f78b334da945365.png

you are definitely not playing these, or have already played them years ago:

271558394_Screenshot2023-01-29at16-21-06XboxGamePassGamesLibraryXbox.thumb.png.60b24459b6e5199735c45b4d33a7d819.png

That's just on Page 1 of the Gamepass website list of games

Gamepass is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY PACKED with filler that is pure shit, that you wouldn't remotely touch.

And yet you pay $15 a month for it :tom: