Forspoken is one of the most downgraded games i've ever seen

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does have that Halo Infinite 2 gens-old look. 

It's a rental service, Jonbo used to blockbuster games. Same shit except he could actually choose what he wanted.

You're such a fuciing idiot   If a game sucks we don't buy it. You're saying you get them on Gamepass which is the point which has been proven by all the lemmings here, you will still end u

Posted Images

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Yes, you do. The beta ended forever ago, yet you’re still playing. The only way to play is to subscribe. And that’s exactly what you did. :D 

Nope, my Game Pass beta app is literally active right now:tom:

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's Gamepass filler to make you think you are getting tons of value when they're actually dirt cheap. I wasn't making a statement on the quality of the games.

That's the thing, you don't care about replaying games that you have and having them locked behind a paywall. Cool. 

Either way you're probably subscribed to Gamepass since it's been a thing. No doubt you have Gamepass Ultimate too and you're gonna keep paying that shit forever in it's current form. So it has the same bearings when it comes to your situation even if you don't like replaying old games.

And it's funny you say you don't play old games but you list two PS2 titles, a N64 game and Age of fucking Empire 2.

Everything I'm saying are factual elements that can be verified, that's not subjective interpretations.

You're the only bitter person based on these exchanges.

Nothing is making me think im getting tons of value. I KNOW i am getting tons of value. If i would have bought the games i played on GP i would have spent a metric FUCK TON more money.

I didnt say i dont play old games. I said i dont replay games. And that is true for like 95 percent of games.

Your opinion that GP makes you think you are getting a value is 100 percent subjective.

You wonder why people say you arent worth arguing with. But thats this whole forum. Thats why you all have the same dumb arguments day after day. Ground Hog day.

23 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Its filler TO YOU. Which is funny since all you buy anymore is filler indie junk on steam since thats all you play.

Even when you are selectively choosing prices the total cost of those games is more than 6 months of GamePass. So buy all those games and get nothing more than a license,  or buy Gamepass, get those games are hundreds of others. Are you dumb?

Most people dont care about collecting games. Especially digitally. Im not gonna be bored in 2 years and want to go back and play 300 hours of persona games.

You can have your opinion but just remember it is subjective. Stop trying to present it any other way. Makes you look dumb and bitter.

Its filler to anyone who isnt into mediocre flops like you :tom: lemmings will play any old shit if its on Gamepass we have seen this evidenced many times. Its the netflix approach, where instead of watching Jurassic Park you're watching a Canadian film made on a budget of $500,000 called Dinosaur Island :bena: thatd what Gamepass is, its filler.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Its filler to anyone who isnt into mediocre flops like you :tom: lemmings will play any old shit if its on Gamepass we have seen this evidenced many times. Its the netflix approach, where instead of watching Jurassic Park you're watching a Canadian film made on a budget of $500,000 called Dinosaur Island :bena: thatd what Gamepass is, its filler.

Jerry seems to like it, he pays the full $15 a month to have it. You’re another hater, who’s to say you don’t either? :tom:

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Your computer cant even run the games you pretend to play 

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Your computer cant even run the games you pretend to play 

Thats your go-to schtik with everyone, you have no ides what computer I have dell kid :tom: I do know your xbox sucks and had no games though.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Thats your go-to schtik with everyone, you have no ides what computer I have dell kid :tom: I do know your xbox sucks and had no games though.

Im playing HiFi Rush rn. You are in a thread about the biggest flop of this gen talking about xbox games. Mutant. Stop talking.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im playing HiFi Rush rn. You are in a thread about the biggest flop of this gen talking about xbox games. Mutant. Stop talking.

So you're playing filler than nobody would have touched if it wasnt on Gamepass, thanks for proving our point.

/thread.

27 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I didnt say i dont play old games. I said i dont replay games. And that is true for like 95 percent of games.

Somehow you've never played Goldeneye and Age of Empire 2? Lmao. 

Persona 5 was your first game in the series I bet. Yeah, I guess Gamepass is great if you are a complete casual who hasn't played jack shit in the past 30 years.

28 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Your opinion that GP makes you think you are getting a value is 100 percent subjective.

Posting prices is not an opinion. 

28 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You wonder why people say you arent worth arguing with. But thats this whole forum. Thats why you all have the same dumb arguments day after day. Ground Hog day.

I never wondered that and no one says that to me. 

Your bitterness continues to ooze from every one of your post.

I think it's time for you to go back under the rock that you crawled out of. Obviously, my logical argumentation is a bit too much for you to handle, you whiny 'holier than thou' bitch.

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, its $15 a month, that´s like less than a 4 pack of IPAs, or less than a 12 pack of Coronas.

And you get hundreds of games for that.

Only two cheeseburgers a month - 2023 edition. :idid:

16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So you're playing filler than nobody would have touched if it wasnt on Gamepass, thanks for proving our point.

/thread.

98% overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam. Stay retarded, Bucky 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Somehow you've never played Goldeneye and Age of Empire 2? Lmao. 

Persona 5 was your first game in the series I bet. Yeah, I guess Gamepass is great if you are a complete casual who hasn't played jack shit in the past 30 years.

Posting prices is not an opinion. 

I never wondered that and no one says that to me. 

Your bitterness continues to ooze from every one of your post.

I think it's time for you to go back under the rock that you crawled out of. Obviously, my logical argumentation is a bit too much for you to handle, you whiny 'holier than thou' bitch.

now i am a casual when your only gaming device cannot play current gen games? Not even the one this thread is about 😆

You just bounce from one thing to another when you get called out for being a bitter idiot. 

I never said the price was an opinion. I said your thought was subjective. Do you act stupid on purpose?

Someone did say that to you.

I post here like once a month. You post everyday about how you hate xbox and gamepass. Who is bitter?

I will go back to that rock. While you stay here angry, old and bitter every single day. Fuck off you loser 🤡😆

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, its $15 a month, that´s like less than a 4 pack of IPAs, or less than a 12 pack of Coronas.

And you get hundreds of games for that.

You're talking to a guy that games on a laptop that cannot play new games 😆 15 dollars is a LOT

• dead 1
11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

98% overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam. Stay retarded, Bucky 

Like you who pretends every ps exclusive is shit but then spends his time playing Bleeding Edge and Crackdown 3 Pee Wee Reaction GIF