T-Mobile is absolutely dominant in 5G speed

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

t mobile won the last Miami tests :ben:

https://www.pcmag.com/news/fastest-mobile-networks-2021/miami

seems like Miami has below average 5g across the board tho 

i don't care about speed. nobody with t-mobile gets a signal in our station's master control area. also, t-mobile sucks down here in north bay village. fast speeds mean jack shit if you can't access them.

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i don't care about speed. nobody with t-mobile gets a signal in our station's master control area. also, t-mobile sucks down here in north bay village. fast speeds mean jack shit if you can't access them.

Facts.   T-Mobile coverage is balls. 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Facts.   T-Mobile coverage is balls. 

26 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Damn, y’all live in the mountains or something? Any carrier works flawlessly in Pittsburgh, tmobiles just significantly faster. 

I was in Fort Lauderdale a few months ago and had perfect 5g coverage there. I was in New York last year and the same thing applied. 

pc mag rated T-Mobile best overall carrier in nyc, not just on speed but for reliability as well. 

but of course this is just average statistics, doesn’t apply everywhere. I’m just curious how tmobiles is so much faster on average 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
15 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Damn, y’all live in the mountains or something? Any carrier works flawlessly in Pittsburgh, tmobiles just significantly faster. 

I was in Fort Lauderdale a few months ago and had perfect 5g coverage there. I was in New York last year and the same thing applied. 

pc mag rated T-Mobile best overall carrier in nyc, not just on speed but for reliability as well. 

but of course this is just average statistics, doesn’t apply everywhere. I’m just curious how tmobiles is so much faster on average 

Miami is not in the mountains. THERE ARE NO MOUNTAINS IN FLORIDA. stop being a retard, retard!

49 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Same all the way up here in the North East. So many times i'd be out somewhere with friends who have t-mobile and they can't get a signal while I can with verizon.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Same all the way up here in the North East. So many times i'd be out somewhere with friends who have t-mobile and they can't get a signal while I can with verizon.

exactly. ghostz is a retard. i'm sure t-mobile is fine in some spots, but it's very unreliable for those who travel.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve had coverage where Verizon folks didn’t plenty of times all over the country with tgodly-mobile. :blessed:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

https://www.pcmag.com/news/best-mobile-networks-2022

T-Mobile won 18 out of 30 cities tested compared to Verizon’s 8 and at&ts 4. :trump2:

Did you even read the article? They're talking mainly about speed (which as GD said isn't really that relevant)

This matters way more:

T-Mobile is also doing better than ever before in rural areas, although it gets docked slightly for still having more rural data dead zones outside the Northeast than the other two carriers do.

If im traveling I trust Verizon far more than T-Mobile.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Did you even read the article? They're talking mainly about speed (which as GD said isn't really that relevant)

^This matters way more. If im traveling I trust Verizon far more than T-Mobile.

Speed is service. And no, here’s how they tested: 

Speed (60%)

Average download - 10%

Downloads above 25Mbps - 20%

Average upload - 10%

Uploads above 5Mbps - 10%

Latency - 10%

Reliability (40%)

Call success - 20%

Data success - 20%

but sure, out in the sticks I guess you’re better off with Verizon’s slow ass speeds.  I don’t go in rural areas often tho, I stick to cities mainly. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line