• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seething vaxxie

Someone needs to put bhytre and his snowflake NPC ass out of his misery 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Cooke said:

How many trans people have you had sex with? If that number is 0 you are a transphobe. 

I haven't had sex with a man either, that doesn't make me a homophobe. Stop trying to be clever, it never works. 

53 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm sorry I don't accept body dysmorphia as a gender identity and ideology. 

But you supposedly are gay? You really do love social hierarchies don't you? 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I haven't had sex with a man either, that doesn't make me a homophobe. Stop trying to be clever, it never works. 

But you supposedly are gay? You really do love social hierarchies don't you? 

It's not a hierarchy dumb ass. Homosexual behavior exists in all mammals. Is there a reported case of a dog gnawing off it's cock cause it thinks it's a bitch?

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's not a hierarchy dumb ass. Homosexual behavior exists in all mammals. Is there a reported case of a dog gnawing off it's cock cause it thinks it's a bitch?

Animals also eat shit, eat their young, eat other animals within their own species , guess that's all natural for humans too going by your logic. 

Cooke is shit eating, baby eating cannibal confirmed :umad:

30 minutes ago, Cooke said:

This is the real you. Keep making stupid, grandpa level reductive statements to mask your bigotry. You also really seem to have an issue with lesbians as well. You're a real piece of work. 

I don't see animals in the wild brushing their teeth, wearing clothes, fixing broken bones, cooking food, getting corrective eye surgery... 

Like are you really using animal logic in regards to how humans should treat each other or ourselves? How can one person say so much stupid shit. Like you can't even accidentally say something intelligent. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Animals also eat shit, eat their young, eat other animals within their own species , guess that's all natural for humans too going by your logic. 

Cooke is shit eating, baby eating cannibal confirmed :umad:

so Humans are the only mammal that are now 25% born into the wrong body?

You guys know how Iran has no gay people because they forcibly transition people if they are gay?  Everyone was horrified when they heard that. Now when children show some tomboyish or girly behavior that isnt stereotypical for that sex immediately they are trans and on the path to drugs and surgery. Strange how we have come full circle. 

56 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You guys know how Iran has no gay people because they forcibly transition people if they are gay?  Everyone was horrified when they heard that. Now when children show some tomboyish or girly behavior that isnt stereotypical for that sex immediately they are trans and on the path to drugs and surgery. Strange how we have come full circle. 

Yes, that's exactly how it happens. Is this like saying all gay guys are only gay because were molested by men when they were young? How often do you think parents of young children see them pick up a toy and rush them to a doctor for a sex change? This is why I know you guys are retarded. Do any of you actually think about what you're saying...for any amount of time? People out here are struggling to make ends meet and you think they're just jumping into the ridiculously expensive, painful, and long process of transitioning a child? Just on a whim to be fashionable? 

There's this big fuss on social media about Mr Beast restoring the vision of a 1000 people or whatever. Apparently there's millions of people who are blind but a relatively accessible surgery can reverse it. There are people out there who cant get surgery to restore their vision but people are just running around cutting their titties and dicks off for tik tok or something? What's wild is that you support people who hate gay people too. You're such a fucking weirdo. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Look at the NPC go, Let all the triggered rage out :drake:

Forever tainted vaxxie :mj: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol You needed an edit to write this? 

Tranny loving vaxxie :mj: