So a coworkers daughter told him 7 students in her class are now trans

I broke that bitch with the Nazi home schooling thread and trained that bitch in this thread... She literally waits days for me and immediately runs in once I show up...

Here girl, come to your master... Good Girl :patpatpat:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seething vaxxie

Someone needs to put bhytre and his snowflake NPC ass out of his misery 

Posted Images

He actively avoids getting owned every single day now lmfao he's had enough:cruise: 

After his monumental defeat and giving up like a little bitch at his own stupid game he thinks he can still save face by coming back thinking it makes any difference :tom: 

Still lost, soul still mine, buck broken for eternity just like being a stupid vaxxie and you will come back for more :tom5:

Just like the trained bitch she is... She comes back again... Good Girl Bitch-tre.. Good Girl :patpatpat:

Now watch her run away from that thread again.... That loss really broke that bitch to the core. 

:kaz:

Pudgysan the vaxxie lmfao, keeps coming back for more self-ownage but he already lost, it's been over a long time ago there's nothing left to save. Your soul is mine and it's forever:tom5:

Edited by bhytre

Next we have the main course: Coeur de Pudgysan a la Pfizer 😊

After devouring his soul and his succulent tears as a starter, we'll consume his sheep heart, tenderized by the process of endless injections :mj:

We'll decide on the dessert when he comes back, after all he's addicted to getting owned now so he'll return by the time we're done :tom5:

First you got to break them and then you train them.

Totally broke her with the Nazi home schooling thread and trained her in this thread. 

Look at how well trained my bitch is... She sits there and waits days for me to show up like the obedient pet that she is.... And immediately runs in here with her tongue out. 

Good girl Bitch-tre good girl :patpatpat:

Edited by Goukosan