• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seething vaxxie

Someone needs to put bhytre and his snowflake NPC ass out of his misery 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Yeah well I’ll DM you their profile if you want. I don’t really care if you believe me though, it’s absolutely a fact. 

I don’t think you (or anyone) would support that. It’s child abuse. 

Dont bother. I dont post private people's profiles here as I see it as a violation of their privacy. I dont personally agree with this....or even see how it works with someone at 2 years old, unless it's some sort of birth anomaly. Having insane right wingers acting as if being Trans is so glamorous and trendy that parents are enthusiastically making them trans a social statement. I'm sure if this manages to be remotely true, it's not as simple as you're making it out to be.

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Dont bother. I dont post private people's profiles here as I see it as a violation of their privacy. I dont personally agree with this....or even see how it works with someone at 2 years old, unless it's some sort of birth anomaly. Having insane right wingers acting as if being Trans is so glamorous and trendy that parents are enthusiastically making them trans a social statement. I'm sure if this manages to be remotely true, it's not as simple as you're making it out to be.

Oh it is tho. The woman (mom) is a former crackhead who has her phd in psychology now and thinks she’s gods gift to the world. She’s a completely lunatic and I feel horrible for the child. I mean, if the child grows and wants to be trans I guess it’s fine but how could you ever know that young 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol You guys can't pretend to not be transphobes while also using being trans is an insult or a problem. 

How many trans people have you had sex with? If that number is 0 you are a transphobe. 

I'm sorry I don't accept body dysmorphia as a gender identity and ideology. 

Edited by Cooke