So uh, what are cows going to be playing from now until fall?

Gamepass has hi fi rush, age of empires just released with great controller support, atomic heart is out in a few weeks, followed by MLB, followed by red fall, then forza,.. all while ps fans are stuck playing Poorspoken :tom:

seriously don’t know what y’all are gonna play until fall. Then you’ll be playing your 4th Spider-Man game in 5 years :kaz:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are cows going to play this year?     *proceeds to post a bunch of games that are also coming to PS5 on day one and a port of 1997 Age of Empire*     TLHBFR

Starfield now rumored to be coming out in June  

I'll decide what games im gonna play not bill gates thanks.

Posted Images

I mean off the top of my head….

Final Fantasy 16

Stellar Blade

30+ PSVR games

Horizon DLC 

Atomic Heart and every other multiplat available on your LBox you dumb bitch :mj:.

You would think that with MS declaring GP subs as stagnant and Xbox sales in decline, you lemshit retards would stop using it as a selling point.

Majority of gamers (even on LBox) still buy their games and don’t require a shitty poor man’s service like ShitPass to rent games.

Edited by FIREPOWER
11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I mean off the top of my head….

Final Fantasy 16

Stellar Blade

30+ PSVR games

Horizon DLC 

Atomic Heart and every other multiplat available on your LBox you dumb bitch :mj:.

You would think that with MS declaring GP subs as stagnant and Xbox sales in decline, you lemshit retards would stop using it as a selling point.

Majority of gamers (even on LBox) still buy their games and don’t require a shitty poor man’s service like ShitPass to rent games.

FF16… from the makers of poorspoken :mj: 

never even heard of stellar blade. Have fun with that, it looks like hot garbage. Hype recorded tho!

30+ PSVR games.. :mj: have fun spending $600 to play beatsaber 

horizon DLC will be forgotten quicker than the game. 

atomic heart, enjoy spending $70 on it. :juggle:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

FF16… from the makers of poorspoken :mj: 

never even heard of stellar blade. Have fun with that, it looks like hot garbage. Hype recorded tho!

30+ PSVR games.. :mj: have fun with beatsaber 

horizon DLC will be forgotten quicker than the game. 

atomic heart, enjoy spending $70 on it. :juggle:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

:hest: Another Ghostz meltdown thread.

What are cows going to play this year? :adhd: 

*proceeds to post a bunch of games that are also coming to PS5 on day one and a port of 1997 Age of Empire*

:omglol:

TLHBFR

Edited by Ramza
  • Thanks 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

*proceeds to post a bunch of games that are also coming to PS5 on day one and a port of 1997 Age of Empire*

TLHBFR

Buying Atomic Heart and MLB is nearly the same cost as a year of Gamepass :hest:

Age of Empires on Series X has a the same rating than GT7 on MC and one point lower than HFW, and that's without the major review sites reviewing it yet :banderoos:

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

TLHBFR

Don’t you know, if it wasn’t for ShitPass Ghostz wouldn’t be able to afford to play any games :hest:

$70 games is too expensive for him. He needs subsidized ShitPass to be able to rent games for his ShitBox :cruise:

If a game doesn’t exist on ShitPass it’s unattainable for him and he thinks everyone else is like him :drake:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Don’t you know, if it wasn’t for ShitPass Ghostz wouldn’t be able to afford to play any games :hest:

$70 games is too expensive for him. He needs subsidized ShitPass to be able to rent games for his ShitBox :cruise:

If a game doesn’t exist on ShitPass it’s unattainable for him and he thinks everyone else is like him :drake:

Except I own PS5, Series X, Series S, and OLED Switch :umad:

9 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Buying Atomic Heart and MLB is nearly the same cost as a year of Gamepass :hest:

Age of Empires on Series X has a the same rating than GT7 on MC and one point lower than HFW, and that's without the major review sites reviewing it yet :banderoos:

You're renting the games. Not quite the same as buying/owning them, if they don't care about keeping the games they can sell them back and recoup around 40% of that 130$. Assuming they're doing the smart thing and buying those games physically, of course.

Either way, no one is going to freak out over buying one or two full priced games just because these ones happened to be on your rental service. It's not like Hobopass gets that many high profile multiplatform games in a year. 

Bragging about playing Age of Empire with a controller. :kaz: How embarrassing.

GAMEPASS - YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY.

spiderman GIF 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're renting the games. Not quite the same as buying/owning them, if they don't care about keeping the games they can sell them back and recoup around 40% of that 130$. Assuming they're doing the smart thing and buying those games physically, of course.

Either way, no one is going to freak out over buying one or two full priced games just because these ones happened to be on your rental service. It's not like Hobopass gets that many high profile multiplatform games in a year. 

Bragging about playing Age of Empire with a controller. :kaz: How embarrassing.

GAMEPASS - YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY.

spiderman GIF 

Why would I want to own either? MLB will bet on Gamepass 5+ years. Atomic Heart will be on for over a year, if not multiple years. you think I'll want to play either by the time they're no longer on GP? :tom:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Fixed that for you.  

Nobody believes that you actually own a PS5 :mj:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Except I already proved you wrong and you ducked and ran  :tom:

You're reduced to using Jerry's baits...someone that actually LIVES with their nephew and admitted to sharing a switch with them :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Why would I want to own either? MLB will bet on Gamepass 5+ years. Atomic Heart will be on for over a year, if not multiple years. you think I'll want to play either by the time they're no longer on GP? :tom:

Games also drop in price over time, your rental service doesn't. 

Consider yourself owned. 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Games also drop in price over time, your rental service doesn't. 

Consider yourself owned. 

So now it's about the cost of the game??????? :hest:

Why the fuck would you want to own any game???? Gamepass games don't last on gamepass for a month, they're all on there for 1+ years. Why the fuck would I want to own something I will have played for an entire year already if I wanted to? 

Moving the goal post because you got destroyed :kaz:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

So now it's about the cost of the game??????? :hest:

Why the fuck would you want to own any game???? Gamepass games don't last on gamepass for a month, they're all on there for 1+ years. Why the fuck would I want to own something I will have played for an entire year already if I wanted to? 

Moving the goal post because you got destroyed :kaz:

Just saying those games will be barely worth more than a month of Gamepass down to line to purchase and OWN them.

I'm aware they don't go away after a month, I'm not changing the goal post.

You're paying for Gamepass all year long. Acting like you're getting 70$ games for 15$. In reality you're gaining access to them locked behind a 15$ monthly payment.