So uh, what are cows going to be playing from now until fall?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are cows going to play this year?     *proceeds to post a bunch of games that are also coming to PS5 on day one and a port of 1997 Age of Empire*     TLHBFR

Starfield now rumored to be coming out in June  

I'll decide what games im gonna play not bill gates thanks.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Look at you :kaz:

0bNTKN2.jpg

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

that's not me at all.

go and show that picture to anybody else on the forum who last saw my photo, they will tell you its not me, as well

OH. My. GOD..............he's failed again:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Geese 1
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He’s so ashamed he’s claiming it’s not him :kaz:

ghost spent the last two months with a photo that isn't even me.

I'm even telling him to show the photo to everybody else on this forum, he's messed up so bad

:blessed::blessed::blessed:What an idiot:blessed::blessed::blessed:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

ghost spent the last two months with a photo that isn't even me.

I'm even telling him to show the photo to everybody else on this forum, he's messed up so bad

:blessed::blessed::blessed:What an idiot:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Oh it’s you, it’s already been confirmed :blessed:

no wonder you removed the picture from everywhere on the internet the SECOND I posted that receding hairline :kaz:

0bNTKN2.jpg

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Oh it’s you, it’s already been confirmed :blessed:

no wonder you removed the picture from everywhere on the internet the SECOND I posted that receding hairline :kaz:

0bNTKN2.jpg

ghost is so stupid.............that doubt about that not being me in that photo is only BARELY starting to enter his BALD head right about now.

oh man, based on your previous photo, I thought you had a photo of my brother

that's not even my brother:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I removed no photos online, I haven't even been on my LinkedIn at all during this 2023 year LOL

Oh man..............this guy really can't do ANYTHING successfully.:hest:

• Geese 1

Look at these two circle jerking each other, meanwhile neither own a damn thing to their name :kaz:

my work is done here. :blessed:

I got a new sig outta this, too. :ANYWORD:

he's receding:lawl:

in other words, his uncle is telling him to turn off the living room light and go to sleep

:hest::hest::hest:

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Look at these two circle jerking each other, meanwhile neither own a damn thing to their name :kaz:

my work is done here. :blessed:

I got a new sig outta this, too. :ANYWORD:

Tucking his dick and running away like the bitch that he is after getting assraped in his own thread :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

What are cows going to play this year? :adhd: 

*proceeds to post a bunch of games that are also coming to PS5 on day one and a port of 1997 Age of Empire*

:omglol:

TLHBFR

I don't know why people buy his shit bait, there's no way Ghostz is playing age of empires, especially on xbox.

If you buy a game not on Gamepass, and it takes you 3 months to beat it, you will have wasted $45 on Gamepass during that time. It's better to just buy games you actually want to play and have them forever. On Steam you don't pay a subscription for multiplayer either.

ITT @FIREPOWER admitting to sneaking into his nephews bedroom (he sleeps in the basement) late at night and posting pics of his nephews video game platforms, holy shit he got triggered :hest:

it took him HOURS because his nephew is sick of him asking to play his shit and he had to wait for him to go to bed :deadest:

he couldn’t post a receipt because it has his NEPHEWS name on it :kaz:

• NPC 1
22 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

ITT @FIREPOWER admitting to sneaking into his nephews bedroom (he sleeps in the basement) late at night and posting pics of his nephews video game platforms, holy shit he got triggered :hest:

it took him HOURS because his nephew is sick of him asking to play his shit and he had to wait for him to go to bed :deadest:

he couldn’t post a receipt because it has his NEPHEWS name on it :kaz:

He's still coping as he was completely ass-raped in this thread. We're still waiting for him to post his PS5 instead with a receipt showing proof it's his and not his nephew's and he's still posting pics of a paper towel and a controller :hest:

:kaz: Still waiting Ghostz! I'll post my pics again of my PS5 and PC so that we can see the L you are desperately trying to avoid in this thread!

IMG_6092.thumb.JPEG.3dc1e480a35cb423cee0ae71675f60e9.JPEGIMG_6077.thumb.JPEG.dac7df1ecfa0070f9f9f48b1fda68b29.JPEG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He's still coping as he was completely ass-raped in this thread. We're still waiting for him to post his PS5 instead with a receipt showing proof it's his and not his nephew's and he's still posting pics of a paper towel and a controller :hest:

:kaz: Still waiting Ghostz! I'll post my pics again of my PS5 and PC so that we can see the L you are desperately trying to avoid in this thread!

IMG_6092.thumb.JPEG.3dc1e480a35cb423cee0ae71675f60e9.JPEGIMG_6077.thumb.JPEG.dac7df1ecfa0070f9f9f48b1fda68b29.JPEG

KBsKndC.jpg

You share a switch with your nephew, who you live with :mj:

No, I literally don't

If only you passed public education, you would know that.

Instead you keep on losing an argument, and your lack of education explains why you can't afford a console, and need to take photos of your nephews.

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No, I literally don't

If only you passed public education, you would know that.

Instead you keep on losing an argument, and your lack of education explains why you can't afford a console, and need to take photos of your nephews.

you’ve already admitted you live with your family, no need to pretend you don’t :mj: