So uh, what are cows going to be playing from now until fall?

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Im sorry dude but the complaints you come up with against gamepass just get worse and worse :pavarotti:

Saying that games drop in prices is complaining? Oh wait, it's just a fact. 

90% of the games I buy are usually on sale.  

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are cows going to play this year?     *proceeds to post a bunch of games that are also coming to PS5 on day one and a port of 1997 Age of Empire*     TLHBFR

Starfield now rumored to be coming out in June  

I'll decide what games im gonna play not bill gates thanks.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just saying those games will be barely worth more than a month of Gamepass down to line to purchase and OWN them.

I'm aware they don't go away after a month, I'm not changing the goal post.

You're paying for Gamepass all year long. Acting like you're getting 70$ games for 15$. In reality you're gaining access to them locked behind a 15$ monthly payment. 

And you've yet to answer, why the fuck would I want to own them??????? I won't be playing Atomic Heart in 2024 let alone by Summer 2023.

I'd happily pay $15 a month, games release non stop and I find ones I haven't played through it, you were just saying I couldn't afford them....now you're saying you wait months and months after release for price drops:tom:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And you've yet to answer, why the fuck would I want to own them??????? I won't be playing Atomic Heart in 2024 let alone by Summer 2023.

I'd happily pay $15 a month, games release non stop and I find ones I haven't played through it, you were just saying I couldn't afford them....now you're saying you wait months and months after release for price drops:tom:

It's better to wait for price drops and actually own games than to wait for games that MS allows you to rent for a period of time.

You're wasting $15/ month on shit you don't own.

I can understand renting games you're not sure of or games that you're not too hyped about and for that ShitPass is good but you can't be out here overhyping these games and then only rent them at the end of the day.

I buy games that I like and so do most gamers, even if that means waiting for them to drop in price. It doesn't mean that ShitPass is completely worthless but it shouldn't be the primary way any true gamer consumes games.

:mj: The fact you are sitting here pretending that multiplats that come to ShitPass are LBox exclusives because you're too poor to afford them otherwise is hilarious and only something a lemshit retard would do.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

It's better to wait for price drops and actually own games than to wait for games that MS allows you to rent for a period of time.

You're wasting $15/ month on shit you don't own.

I can understand renting games you're not sure of or games that you're not too hyped about and for that ShitPass is good but you can't be out here overhyping these games and then only rent them at the end of the day.

I buy games that I like a lot and so do most gamers, even if that means waiting for them to drop in price. It doesn't mean that ShitPass is completely worthless but it shouldn't be the primary way any true gamer consumes games.

:mj: The fact you are sitting here pretending that multiplats that come to ShitPass are LBox exclusives because you're too poor to afford them otherwise is hilarious and only something a lemshit retard would do.

Why would I want to own games????? I play them for a few months at most and move on to the next.

You clearly don't buy shit, you don't even have GOWR:mj:

You broke ass bitch, having to wait for a sale for a game you want to play :tom:

No wonder you don't have GOWR, it's not on sale yet :hehe:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Why would I want to own games????? I play them for a few months at most and move on to the next.

You clearly don't buy shit, you don't even have GOWR:mj:

You broke ass bitch, having to wait for a sale for a game you want to play :tom:

No wonder you don't have GOWR, it's not on sale yet :hehe:

:kaz: C'mon man, let's not do this.

I don't wanna have to embarrass you with pics of my 4090 PC.

Are you some kind of masochist Ghostz :mj:?

My 4090 graphics card alone probably costs more than your entire car if you own one, let's not go there  :hest:

Money is the least of my problems in life :vabe:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: C'mon man, let's not do this.

I don't wanna have to embarrass you with pics of my 4090 PC.

Are you some kind of masochist Ghostz :mj:?

My 4090 graphics card alone probably costs more than your entire car if you own one, let's not go there  :hest:

Money is the least of my problems in life :vabe:

Willing to post proof of your PC but not your PS5

Even more proof you're a fake bitch :hest:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Willing to post proof of your PC but not your PS5

Even more proof you're a fake bitch :hest:

I'm not willing to, I posted it in another unrelated thread.

I don't want to refer you to that thread to own your ass unless you want me to of course :kaz:

Let's not do the money thing because you sure as hell know I will destroy your broke ass with expensive gaming equipment :lebron:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm not willing to, I posted it in another unrelated thread.

I don't want to refer you to that thread to own your ass unless you want me to of course :kaz:

Let's not do the money thing because you sure as hell know I will destroy your broke ass with expensive gaming equipment :lebron:

unless it has your full legal name on it, how can it be yours???? Sounds like your it’s your NEPHEWS PC :kaz:

you don’t own a ps5 you faking bitch :tom: 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

unless it has your full legal name on it, how can it be yours???? Sounds like your it’s your NEPHEWS PC :kaz:

you don’t own a ps5 you faking bitch :tom: 

:hest: Why would I lie about owning a PS5 and at the same time own a PC that costs 10 times as much as a PS5? 

Ghostz retard logic :mj:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I just answered you dumb fuck, you have neither :drake:

Which is it? You said I had a PC before and now you're saying I have neither because my logic raped your ass :hest:

I own a nice high-end PC and a PS5 and I don't have such a fragile ego like you that I need to run around posting them in every thread.

"Look at my nephew's PS5 receipt!! I'm not a broke bitch!! Please believe me!!!!"  :mj::mj::mj:

Which is it? You said I had a PC before and now you're saying I have neither because my logic raped your ass :hest:

I own a nice high-end PC and a PS5 and I don't have such a fragile ego like you that I need to run around posting them in every thread.

"Look at my nephew's PS5 receipt!! I'm not a broke bitch!! Please believe me!!!!"  :mj::mj::mj:

You own neither. You’ve proved it here tonight, the fact you refused to post proof shows it ALL :tom:

if you have access to them, it’s because it’s your nephews. :kaz:

You own neither. You’ve proved it here tonight :tom:

if you have access to them, it’s because it’s your nephews. :kaz:

:hest::hest::hest: I see outing him about posing with his nephew's PS5 really got to him on a deeper level.

Now he's trying to apply that logic to every one :kaz:

:hest::hest::hest: I see outing him about posing with his nephew's PS5 really got to him on a deeper level.

Now he's trying to apply that logic to every one :kaz:

keep telling yourself that :banderoos:

all you were asked to do was prove you played GOWR and you had a meltdown, I posted proof I own a PS5 and you posted nothing… because you have nothing :bate:

all you were asked to do was prove you played GOWR and you had a meltdown, I posted proof my nephew owns a PS5 and you posted nothing… because you have nothing :bate:

Fixed that for you :mj:

A simple search of my post history will prove I'm not lying about owning either but I don't expect a retard like you to know that :kaz:

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You’ve never posted proof, ever :tom:

fake ass bitch :mroff:

:lebron: I tried to warn the retard...

IMG_6092.thumb.JPEG.3dc1e480a35cb423cee0ae71675f60e9.JPEG

IMG_6077.thumb.JPEG.dac7df1ecfa0070f9f9f48b1fda68b29.JPEG

:aitch: Notice the PC matches the same PC I posted 3 months ago when I got my 4090 in the mail (that's why I told you to check my post history)

I even made a thread about ordering the 4090 on launch day and there's no nephew's receipt in here to lie my way around this like you're doing with your nephew's PS5 :kaz:

:hest:Here's  the same GPU from the manufacturer's site....

https://www.pny.com/pny-geforce-rtx-4090-24gb-xlr8-rgb-triple-fan

46625800_Screenshot2023-02-01223911.thumb.jpg.fce8369ac5a80f74535691d17b724f61.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER