Hair-Club Rush thread (Ghostz and Jehurey, keep your...whatever it is...in here)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stray was pretty dope. 

Meanwhile Cows are playing Poorspoken 

There are different difficulty settings. I’m only past the first boss but playing the second to hardest level. Pretty easy so far but the boss was a slight challenge.    i also more or less ign

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Ghostz always take precaution of not hyping GP upcoming games too hard, you can tell he actually doesn't care about the games at all. He's just desperate as fuck for good Xbox news. What a complete fakeboy shill.  

HiFi Rush, I dunno, not my kind of game but it's coming to Gamepass. OMG, AAA, TCHBFR!

1997 Age of Empire is apparently great with a controller. Currently has the same score as Gran Turismo 7 on MC. TCHBFR!

Hmm, yeah, I dunno about Atomic Hearts. Wait, it's on Gamepass? Hmm, interesting, looks okay. 

Watch him change his tone when the games comes out. (can go both way depending on the critical reception)

A poor fakeboy who can't afford to buy jack shit. Rent-a-Ghostz HBFR. :pavarotti: 

"I wish I could play Atomic Heart but I don't have anything strong enough to run it"

:hest:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Ghostz always take precaution of not hyping GP upcoming games too hard, you can tell he actually doesn't care about the games at all. He's just desperate as fuck for good Xbox news. What a complete fakeboy shill.  

HiFi Rush, I dunno, not my kind of game but it's coming to Gamepass. OMG, AAA, TCHBFR!

1997 Age of Empire is apparently great with a controller. Currently has the same score as Gran Turismo 7 on MC. TCHBFR!

Hmm, yeah, I dunno about Atomic Hearts. Wait, it's on Gamepass? Hmm, interesting, looks okay. 

Watch him change his tone when the games comes out. (can go both way depending on the critical reception)

A poor fakeboy who can't afford to buy jack shit. Rent-a-Ghostz HBFR. :pavarotti: 

It's the same way he claimed he never hyped Halo after it flopped hard :kaz:

Immediately Halo's playercount dropped off a cliff and MS started firing people he suddenly stopped caring about Halo despite having it in every list wars thread he made prior :mj:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

It's the same way he claimed he never hyped Halo after it flopped hard :kaz:

Immediately Halo's playercount dropped off a cliff and MS started firing people he suddenly stopped caring about Halo despite having it in every list wars thread he made prior :mj:

Find a post of me ever Hyping Halo. 

I've talked shit on Halo for 20+ years you moron :kaz:

The closest I've ever came to 'hyping' it was when I said some Forge levels were impressive, and 90% of the ones I posted were Nintendo themed :banderoos:

Meanwhile you claimed Poorspoken's gameplay looked, and I quote, "incredible" :hest:

I'm owning you fools left and fucking right. I don't even believe YOU own a PS5 at this point after you ducked and ran when asked to post your GOWR trophies :bena:

9 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

"I wish I could play Atomic Heart but I don't have anything strong enough to run it"

:hest:

Yeah, so? I could run it, just not at a level where I wouldn't have to make some sacrifices, I'd rather wait to get a better PC to get a better experience. 

Aren't you supposed to be primarily a Sheep who play on Switch? 

Lmao, I guarantee you my laptop smokes the fuck out of the Switch hardware and probably even the next upcoming Nintendo platform too.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, so? I could run it, just not at a level where I wouldn't have to make some sacrifices, I'd rather wait to get a better PC to get a better experience. 

Aren't you supposed to be primarily a Sheep who play on Switch? 

Lmao, I guarantee you my laptop smokes the fuck out of the Switch hardware and probably even the next upcoming Nintendo platform too.

That's nice. I also have a PS5 and a Series X, which is clearly stronger than anything you have.

:umad: 

I'm glad your PC is stronger than SWITCH tho, a fucking portable console that came out 5 years ago lmfao

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That's nice. I also have a PS5 and a Series X, which is clearly stronger than anything you have.

:umad: 

I'm glad your PC is stronger than SWITCH tho, a fucking portable console that came out 5 years ago lmfao

Oh good for you.  

Yeah, you aren't a Sheep anymore. Time to come out of the closet and change your name to the green color.

Just now, Ramza said:

Oh good for you.  

Yeah, you aren't a Sheep anymore. Time to come out of the closet and change your name to the green color.

That's because I'm a gamer. Hence me owning all of the consoles. Nintendo games are leaps and bounds better than the rest from a Gameplay perspective, find a post of me saying anything otherwise.

I actually can't remember the last time Sony released a game thats as refreshing and unique as Hi-Fi Rush. Look at their biggest games last year - You have Horizon Forbidden West, GT7, and God Of War Ragnarok. Those games might be good but they all ended up being predictable, by the numbers sequels that offer little in the way of new mechanics or ideas.

56 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Wait...

So you are skipping on this AAA, but you said there are better games than this?

Which I am not disagreeing with you, but...

So there are games on gamepass worth playing?

Still, TCHBFR

I never said there weren’t good games on Gamepass. I have Gamepass lol. 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I actually can't remember the last time Sony released a game thats as refreshing and unique as Hi-Fi Rush. Look at their biggest games last year - You have Horizon Forbidden West, GT7, and God Of War Ragnarok. Those games might be good but they all ended up being predictable, by the numbers sequels that offer little in the way of new mechanics or ideas.

Stray was pretty dope. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That's because I'm a gamer. Hence me owning all of the consoles. Nintendo games are leaps and bounds better than the rest from a Gameplay perspective, find a post of me saying anything otherwise.

So graphics matters unless you're playing on a pos handheld that can barely outperform a Xbox 360? Gotcha. Somehow I should be ashamed of my laptop though. 

So graphics matters unless you're playing on a pos handheld that can barely outperform a Xbox 360? Gotcha. Somehow I should be ashamed of my laptop though. 

When did I say graphics matter? I was simply laughing at you for claiming I’m broke meanwhile you can’t even play games you want to unless you play on low settings. 

Also laughing at you for waiting for games to be on sale to buy them, then having to resell them. Then claim owning a game is so important. 

the fucking irony :D 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

When did I say graphics matter? I was simply laughing at you for claiming I’m broke meanwhile you can’t even play games you want to unless you play on low settings. 

Also laughing at you for waiting for games to be on sale to buy them, then having to resell them. Then claim owning a game is so important. 

the fucking irony :D 

Yeah, buying a new PC is a considerably pricier than Hobopass or a 70$ game. Not like I'm trying to pass myself for a rich guy when I'm currently studying.

That was just to express another advantage for actually owning your games. You can sell them or you can keep them. One doesn't neglect the other. Man, you're not very bright. 

Yeah, buying a new PC is a considerably pricier than Hobopass or a 70$ game. Not like I'm trying to pass myself for a rich guy when I'm currently studying.

That was just to express another advantage for actually owning your games. You can sell them or you can keep them. One doesn't neglect the other. Man, you're not very bright. 

And I would sell every game I played. Because, like I said, I do not care about playing a game I’ve already am satisfied with. 

You on the other hand act like it’s some special privilege to own a game, I couldn’t care less. You’re essentially doing the same thing as gamepass every time you sell a game :trump2:

well, considering you wait til they’re on sale, you likely buy for $30 and get $4 back. Woohoo! 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You can stream Xbox's gamepass library with the ultimate sub btw. But of course you'd rather not play the game at all then have to play it via gamepass :ben: 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Hair-Club Rush thread (Ghostz and Jehurey, keep your...whatever it is...in here)