Jeff Grubb: The Coalition has canceled its smaller non-Gears project along with another project. Their next game will be Gears 6.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Cancelition 

we've reached the cancellations phase of the xbox generation  

making one of the highest selling game franchises?   while having plenty of support from other Sony studios to handle things like motion capture and facial capture?   they probably

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No response, just as I predicted. :arnold2:

Its so obvious when he just got off a phone call at the call center job he's at, and is rushing back over here.

Baldie is so pissed right now.

He's probably doing that thing Curly does when he's mad.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

now he’s playing dumb :hest:

wait no, he actually IS that dumb. :blessed:

he's now trying to copy something I've probably said to him about 200 times

now that's what a really dumb person wouldn't figure out on their own.:tom:

all because he lost the argument.............because i made ingenuous chess move of...........making him read what he actually posted:tom:

The Coalition was founded this way. They were originally supposed to make an original Splinter Cell type stealth action game.

spacer.png

Phil Spencer said "nah, instead you're gonna make gears of war forever"

https://www.polygon.com/2014/1/28/5354334/the-mystery-of-black-tusks-next-big-entertainment-franchise

These morons keep Gears 4 exclusive to the Windows Store on PC. Put it on Steam ffs.

• dead 1
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You mean the team that just released a Ratchet game and are working on a Wolverine game? :mj:

Please tell me the other games Coalition have relaesed?

He thinks that a Wolvering game is going to be a, and I quote, "a Spiderman reskin":hest:

He's reaching Michael Scott levels of stupidity.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

This franchise went full retard the day they changed the name to just ''Gears''. It's so embarrassing.

I love Naughty Dog for being like "we did what we wanted to do with Uncharted and we're moving on".

EA also cancelled a new SP Titanfall game that Respawn was working on. Unfortunate but I can't say im surprised. If the options are either cancel unannounced games that aren't guaranteed to bring in profits or lay off staff, then I think most companies will pick the former.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

EA also cancelled a new SP Titanfall game that Respawn was working on. Unfortunate but I can't say im surprised. If the options are either cancel unannounced games that aren't guaranteed to bring in profits or lay off staff, then I think most companies will pick the former.

But a remake of Dead Space, that isn't even releasing during Haloween, is going to "bring in the profits"?

That's a dumb move to not make another Titanfall after building some cred and an audience over the course of two games.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But a remake of Dead Space, that isn't even releasing during Haloween, is going to "bring in the profits"?

That's a dumb move to not make another Titanfall after building some cred and an audience over the course of two games.

Dead Space is an established IP and even with the additions its clear that the remake did not have a sizeable budget. There's no doubt its a safer bet than a Titanfall SP game.