Ghostz vs Jetucky Showdown (it's not looking good bruv)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerky, don’t think I’ve forgotten about this. The deadline came and went, and after even your literal thousands of posts claiming another member of this board has no hair, works in a sales job and doe

Right boys, been lots of baseless Jerry-go-rounding on here about certain subjects on here lately, including hairlines and job titles.   Lets sort this out with a good ole put up or shut up

LOL he's trying to project his anger onto me. ] you "started" this thread?   LOL I may have nabbed another double-poster   And now he's trying to hype up a cuck who has

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We can clearly see one guy waving their hand out............the other tag team buttner seems apprehensive right now.:bena:

I have a wife and kid so I can't be posting endlessly on here dude. 

And this is not a tag team act, instead think of me as a boxing promotor. I've favored ghostz in the past because he has definitely has more game than you (that time he baited you into playing two ratchet games back to back for an entire weakened when you disappeared for a few days still makes me laugh), but it doesn't matter what I think. This is a winner takes all situation - systemwars will decide the winner and you will have irrefutable proof to back up your jerry-go-rounding, indefinitely.  

And it might only take ONE photo. 

Are you in? 

1 minute ago, Cell said:

And this is not a tag team act, instead think of me as a boxing promotor. I've favored ghostz in the past because he has definitely has more game than you (that time he baited you into playing two ratchet games back to back for an entire weakened when you disappeared for a few days still makes me laugh), but it doesn't matter what I think. This is a winner takes all situation - systemwars will decide the winner and you will have irrefutable proof to back up your jerry-go-rounding, indefinitely.  

Are you in? 

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'll have him typing paragraphs in about an hour.

I can set my watch to this guy's routine, he's so predictable.

:sass2:

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Are you in? 

No he’s not in :mj: dudes entire persona is a lie :hest:

LOL I got him to admit that he's a butthurt partner trying to help ghost.

I also love that they still don't know about the Ratchet & Clank game...........they didn't see the screenshots to notice.:tom:That one still makes me chuckle to this day.

16 minutes ago, Cell said:

So basically, no. 

LOL I literally forced him into typing the shortest sentence, as a response.

They're trying so hard, he even got excited for bringing in another butthurt victim of mine.:mjgrin:

21 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Blame the balding, poor Jerry who owns nothing. I was down from the beginning :blessed:

Forget the hairline, jerky chicken won’t even post his gaming set up. Dude literally just has to post a fucking picture of a TV and he can’t commit. 

:mj:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to Ghostz and Jerry Showdown (it's not looking good bruv)
  • Cell changed the title to Ghostz vs Jetucky Showdown (it's not looking good bruv)