Ghostz vs Jetucky Showdown (it's not looking good bruv)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerky, don’t think I’ve forgotten about this. The deadline came and went, and after even your literal thousands of posts claiming another member of this board has no hair, works in a sales job and doe

Right boys, been lots of baseless Jerry-go-rounding on here about certain subjects on here lately, including hairlines and job titles.   Lets sort this out with a good ole put up or shut up

LOL he's trying to project his anger onto me. ] you "started" this thread?   LOL I may have nabbed another double-poster   And now he's trying to hype up a cuck who has

Posted Images

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Then let’s compare credit scores :hest:

he's now wanting to run to another bet.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:@Cell guess he's asking you to type of another thread, since he's running again

And he still isn't answering a Yes or No question:hest:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He’s now running from his own claims :hest:

common theme :rawf:

he's double-posting in anger:hest:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’m hitting the bar. Have fun on SW all night :mj:

somebody else must be buying, because we know you can't afford it

Duckey!

Ducking behind his uncle

cryer.jpg

Loser ran away.

Wear a hat.:lawl:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I said I would gladly take the bet. You were to afraid to post anything :hehe: 

nope, go and read the Yes and No question that you ran away from.

you're already running away from it, now.

:blessed:bald cucky keeps losing:blessed:

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I love how he pretend to not read about the simple Yes or No question that I have brought up to him like 5 times already in this thread.

And he's DUCKED it every single time...............its why he even ran away last friday.

Bald.

Cucky.

Ducky.

:tom:

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he pretend to not read about the simple Yes or No question that I have brought up to him like 5 times already in this thread.

And he's DUCKED it every single time...............its why he even ran away last friday.

Bald.

Cucky.

Ducky.

:tom:

Let me know when you’re ready to accept the bet. Otherwise, you already lost… and by default, admit I have a better hairline, job title, salary, smartphone, gaming set up. 

but these are things we both already knew. :juggle: 

Jerky, don’t think I’ve forgotten about this. The deadline came and went, and after even your literal thousands of posts claiming another member of this board has no hair, works in a sales job and doesn’t own his own shit, you my friend failed to prove anything, including:

1) You yourself aren’t balding, 

2) you don’t work in telesales or do a reception job,

3) You own your own switch and don’t play your little nephews.

This could of been opportunity to put some substance behind your endless insults but instead the only thing you proved is that you’re a pussy and we shouldn’t believe anything you say, especially when you’re making accusations against others. 

A complete pussy ass turncoat of a performance from you. And don’t point fingers at Ghostz, he said he was down for this about 30 seconds after the thread was made. 

You certainly lived up to ‘Jetucky’ ITT. 

:mj:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
  • dead 3
2 hours ago, Cell said:

Jerky, don’t think I’ve forgotten about this. The deadline came and went, and after even your literal thousands of posts claiming another member of this board has no hair, works in a sales job and doesn’t own his own shit, you my friend failed to prove anything, including:

1) You yourself aren’t balding, 

2) you don’t work in telesales or do a reception job,

3) You own your own switch and don’t play your little nephews.

This could of been opportunity to put some substance behind your endless insults but instead the only thing you proved is that you’re a pussy and we shouldn’t believe anything you say, especially when you’re making accusations against others. 

A complete pussy ass turncoat of a performance from you. And don’t point fingers at Ghostz, he said he was down for this about 30 seconds after the thread was made. 

You certainly lived up to ‘Jetucky’ ITT. 

On 2023-02-02 at 1:00 PM, jehurey said:

It'll be interesting to see how much he effort that other guy tries. While trying to act non-chalant.

I can set my watch, this guy's routine is so predictable.

I'll have him typing paragraphs in about an hour.

:hest:

I started this thread thinking they both got holes in they brain. Then I was like c'mon if Jerry gives up this data to the internet mob he's a bigger fool than I thought. Then this corny "ducky" shit started and now Ghostz is looking like a genius who also has threesomes.

Edited by sugarhigh
  • aitch 1
36 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I started this thread thinking they both got holes in they brain. Then I was like c'mon if Jerry gives up this data to the internet mob he's a bigger fool than I thought. Then this corny "ducky" shit started and now Ghostz is looking like a genius who also has threesomes.

I said pages ago all Ghostz would have to do is show a phone picture and he’d win this bitch, it was obvious on the front page Jerry has less balls than Caitlyn Jenner. 

Edited by Cell
  • aitch 1