Apple earnings show steepest sales decline in more than 6 years

14 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Only the Plus and Base model had low sales. The Pros have just as much demand  as the 13s. More people wanted Pros this year than any other year, which is why they were holding out until they were able to get their hands on one. 

Disagree? I’ll need a link. Because Pro models have as strong demand as any other year. :umad:

This thread will be funny to bump next quarter when Pro model sales are through the roof. :juggle:

You'll have to post a link for these "strong" iPhone 14 sales. 

As Apple themselves said sales are down and the lowest in 6 years :umad:

• dead 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still sporting my 12 Pro. Hoping 15 gets a USB-C port… even the iPad has one. Despite the “grim” news Apple stock is up nearly 2.5%.

I couldn't agree more. Any modern phone within the last 4 years would work perfectly fine in 2023.       The need to upgrade yearly ended over a decade ago, back then there were ridiculously

Yikes. I’m an Apple guy and iPhone 14 was a joke, not surprised.

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You'll have to post a link for these "strong" iPhone 14 sales. 

As Apple themselves said sales are down and the lowest in 6 years :umad:

https://www.macworld.com/article/1444061/iphone-14-plus-sales-price-cut-rumors.html

Sales of the Pro models, however, are reportedly surging as Apple continues to separate the two lines with high-end features. 

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

did you uncle tell you that?:tom:

Nope:

Apple in November issued a rare warning about iPhone 14 Pro shipment constraints, letting the market know that shipments would be lower than anticipated due to COVID-19 restrictions. The ‌iPhone 14 Pro‌ models were backordered throughout the holiday period, and as a result, iPhone sales were down year over year.

14 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Nope:

Apple in November issued a rare warning about iPhone 14 Pro shipment constraints, letting the market know that shipments would be lower than anticipated due to COVID-19 restrictions. The ‌iPhone 14 Pro‌ models were backordered throughout the holiday period, and as a result, iPhone sales were down year over year.

nope, just one particular model was backordered, not the entire line.

i love how you can't read your own word

LOL and its obvious that you were up working saturday morning at your hourly call center job.:tom:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

nope, just one particular model was backordered, not the entire line.

i love how you can't read your own word

LOL and its obvious that you were up working saturday morning at your hourly call center job.:tom:

Jesus read the thread. It’s already all been explained. 

On 2023-02-03 at 7:29 AM, -GD-X said:

Very true. Diminishing returns indeed. It’s rare for me to be like, “ok, I need to upgrade my phone,” unless it’s damaged lol. I usually upgrade every 2nd or 3rd version, since the deals are too good to resist. 

Lol my phone hit 2 years a month ago and art is begging me to buy a new one. They are even offering deals normally given to new customers, which is very new. My last two phones was a wrestling match to get something out of them. 

5 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It’s true, and he just admitted it

Nope, you just failed reading, yet again.

Because that statement means that I have more phone lines in my name than you do.

You have zero.

I have one. My phone line.

Oh man................you really are so stupid.:hest: