Crossfire X will be shutting down on May 18th, 2023 (The SP by Remedy will be gone as well)

19 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Multiple GOTY awards. :|

I couldn’t care less. It’s boring af. “Oh wow, teh physics!” Boring office setting, mind-numbing combat and a shit story. I lost motivation to play several hours in. Different strokes. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I couldn’t care less. It’s boring af. “Oh wow, teh physics!” Boring office setting, mind-numbing combat and a shit story. I lost motivation to play several hours in. Different strokes. 

I enjoyed the gameplay but boy oh boy was the story absolute trash. Its shcoking that it came from the same studio that made Max Payne 

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

The level design is fucking awesome wtf. So many cool mind fucks. The first time you go to the motel. All the visual effects are so original. It's a way better 3rd person shooter than Alan Wake and most of the competition outside ND. I dunno this one is on you.

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

The level design is fucking awesome wtf. So many cool mind fucks. The first time you go to the motel. All the visual effects are so original. It's a way better 3rd person shooter than Alan Wake and most of the competition outside ND. I dunno this one is on you.

I’ll try it again. When does it get good?