Hogwarts Legacy embargo lifts Monday at 7am EST- Predictions?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Harry Potter is gay af.

Lol the writer looks exactly as expected        

Posted Images

I just saw this on twitter

IGN's Hogwarts Legacy reviewer already admitted on a Podcast nobody at the company wanted to review this game because they're scared of doing it.

Wow :D Imagine being scared to review a game because of the risk of being cancelled and shunned if you like it. Absolutely insane the type of society we live in nowadays.

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just saw this on twitter

Wow :D Imagine being scared to review a game because of the risk of being cancelled and shunned if you like it. Absolutely insane the type of society we live in nowadays.

I'd imagine it's being scared that there's no good outcome. If you give it a positive score you get woke mob'd. If you give it a bad score you get anti-woke mob'd.

The IGN podcast probably has the context, but I'm not listening to an IGN podcast lol

17 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'd imagine it's being scared that there's no good outcome. If you give it a positive score you get woke mob'd. If you give it a bad score you get anti-woke mob'd.

I can see many reviewers just slapping a 7 on it and calling it a day. Thats kind of a boring score thats probably not good or bad enough to offend either crowd.

On 2023-02-05 at 4:36 AM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I tried watching harry pooter for the first time in my 20s. It just didn’t give. They were like 8 year olds that couldn’t act, the special effects were shit, and it was just overall not something I was into. I could see how people who grew up with it liked it though 

If you miss it as a kid you probably won't like it. Half the magic of it is kids wishing they could go to magic school

• Thanks 1
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

LETS GO :mj:

You thought this game would flop months ago. Don't make me bring back old quotes. I made a comment about it like ''wow that looks great'' and you were like ''hyped recorded''. 

:umad:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You thought this game would flop months ago. Don't make me bring back old quotes. I made a comment about it like ''wow that looks great'' and you were like ''hyped recorded''. 

:umad:

Look at the first page :ben:

On 2023-02-03 at 8:13 PM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I hope it’s a 10 tho. I wanna see the outrage :mj:

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The woke crowd has been obliterated :lul: today is a good day.

Looks like the game has a trans character.  Ghostz will be happy that he can live out his fantasy. 

Hogwarts Legacy Introduces Harry Potter Series’ First Transgender Character

13 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

The IGN podcast probably has the context, but I'm not listening to an IGN podcast lol

I would prefer them to just be honest and leave it at that. Don't lie to appease a group.