Hogwarts Legacy embargo lifts Monday at 7am EST- Predictions?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Harry Potter is gay af.

Lol the writer looks exactly as expected        

Posted Images

Gamespot put up a 6000 word article shitting on JK Rowling and the game but it is pure woke, political activism that is so cringe I had to stop after the first few paragraphs. I dare anyone here to try and get further than that

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/jk-rowlings-anti-transgender-stance-and-hogwarts-legacy/1100-6501632/

Why is this kind of shit even on a gaming site?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Just a FYI for PC gamers: The Deluxe Edition is 15% off on GMG and includes early access (game unlocks tomorrow). I just grabbed it, the discount brings it down to the price of the base edition ($60) so you're not paying anything extra.

I seriously need to start buying some of my steam games on there. Thanks for reminded me, just made an account.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Gamespot put up a 6000 word article shitting on JK Rowling and the game but it is pure woke, political activism that is so cringe I had to stop after the first few paragraphs. I dare anyone here to try and get further than that

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/jk-rowlings-anti-transgender-stance-and-hogwarts-legacy/1100-6501632/

Why is this kind of shit even on a gaming site?

Even worse, she didn’t ever even say anything bad lmao. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
Just now, Twinblade said:

GMG is the best site when it comes to buying new PC games. Every release even the big ones are always 10-20% off.

It blows my mind that a third party site offers better deal for STEAM games. 

I'm interested in this new indie titles: 8-bits Adventure 2

10% off directly on STEAM

25% off on GMG

What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

JK was sexually assaulted and physically abused by men when she was younger, and wants to keep the troons out of women's bathrooms, shelters, and prisons.

The elephant in the room is that a lot of trans woman are mentally screwed-up. If the vast majority were like Blair White, I don't think this would be much of an issue, but they're not. The other problem is that in the face of that reality, no one has come up with an effective way to sort the the sane transwomen from the troons. 

Meanwhile the woketards don't care. They're fine with throwing girls and women to the troons so they can virtue signal to their asshole comrades. 

100% Team JK.

Edited by Saucer
16 hours ago, Ramza said:

It blows my mind that a third party site offers better deal for STEAM games. 

I'm interested in this new indie titles: 8-bits Adventure 2

10% off directly on STEAM

25% off on GMG

What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

Steam allows keys to be generated at no cost for developers, so GMG can get keys from developers and sell them for $45 while taking a 7% cut to still give developers the same $42 per unit sale that they'd get from Steam after Valve's 30% cut.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Steam allows keys to be generated at no cost for developers, so GMG can get keys from developers and sell them for $45 while taking a 7% cut to still give developers the same $42 per unit sale that they'd get from Steam after Valve's 30% cut.

30% :kaz: