Just bought a Dual Sense Edge controller

Can’t wait for the 4 hour battery life. God damn I hope it’s better than the base DS. Shits nearly unusable. If it’s trash I’ll probably return and get the scuf. 

Anyone else have one? Fake boys like Gamepassurhey and XBOXPOWER need not apply, we all know you don’t play PS5 to begin with. 

Side note, why tf did I have to order this from Sony? Why can’t I just go pick it up at Best Buy or order on Amazon. 

side note 2, anyone have the PowerA Fusion Pro for switch? After switching to the Xbox elite, I need paddles on all my controllers. It’s only $99, I’m thinking of grabbing it as well for Zelda :banderoos: here’s what it looks like 

472724.jpg?width=1000px&height=1000px

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to Just bought a Dual Sense Edge controller
13 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Dualsense is already a pro controller.

No it’s not. There’s nothing “pro” about the standard controller at all. It’s largely a 25+ year old design that sucked in 98 and it sucks now. Dual, parallel analog sticks… :puke:

I'm fine with a Dualshock 4. Still the best dpad in the industry. I'll probably buy one or two more just to make sure I always have one for fighting games and sidescrollers. 

I'll buy a Dualsense eventually but these ''Pro'' controllers are a gimmick for people that has no skills. 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm fine with a Dualshock 4. Still the best dpad in the industry. I'll probably buy one or two more just to make sure I always have one for fighting games and sidescrollers. 

I'll buy a Dualsense eventually but these ''Pro'' controllers are a gimmick for people that has no skills. 

No way. The buttons should be on the back by default. Why would you ever want your thumb to leave the analog sticks?

ie you can’t jump and move the camera/aim at the same time with a standard controller. 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No way. The buttons should be on the back by default. Why would you ever want your fingers to leave the analog sticks?

Not every game is a FPS that constantly needs camera movement with the second joysticks. 

I'm on PC anyway and I would never play a FPS with anything but a keyboard and mouse.  

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not every game is a FPS that constantly needs camera movement with the second joysticks. 

I'm on PC anyway and I would never play a FPS with anything but a keyboard and mouse.  

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

For about a second. 

Well PC is obviously different. But yes, just for a second. I find it nicer for all genres tho. Just a preference. I needed a second DS anyway, such horrible battery life to begin with. 

• Upvote 1

:aitch: When you have the world's best console with the best games to play, you actually spend money on games instead of gimmicks like "pro" controllers.

MS got you clowns used to buying controllers because they had no games to offer. Tricking you lemshit clowns into thinking you're "pro" gamers by playing on a gimmicky "pro" controller and now Sony is milking you dry as well  :kaz:

:pffft: Also, who the fuck plays FPSs competitively on a controller? It's M/KB or GTFO.

Edited by FIREPOWER
16 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:aitch: When you have the world's best console with the best games to play, you actually spend money on games instead of gimmicks like "pro" controllers.

MS got you clowns used to buying controllers because they had no games to offer. Tricking you lemshit clowns into thinking you're "pro" gamers by playing on a gimmicky "pro" controller and now Sony is milking you dry as well  :kaz:

:pffft: Also who the fuck plays FPSs competitively on a controller? It's M/KB or GTFO.

true, you can’t polish a turd. But when the regular dual senses lasts 1/8th of the time compared to xb/switch controllers, you gotta get another anyway. :trump2:

heres to hoping this is at least a little Better than the trash default one. 

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Thought it was my nephews? :hest:

:wow2: The PS5 is your nephew’s.

:jordan3: Everyone knows you spent all the money you had on an LBox. 

You’re a hardcore lemshit and you will definitely do anything to come up with the funds for Phil :mj:

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.b3a0b4584b9af08c5a8aa14a9a049f08.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:wow2: The PS5 is your nephew’s.

:jordan3: Everyone knows you spent all the money you had on an LBox. 

You’re a hardcore lemshit and you will definitely do anything to come up with the funds for Phil :mj:

PicsArt_01-22-09_56_05.thumb.jpg.b3a0b4584b9af08c5a8aa14a9a049f08.jpg

No, you and Jerry claimed my series X is my nephews too. Thanks for owning yourselves :mj:

3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, you and Jerry claimed my series X is my nephews too. Thanks for owning yourselves :mj:

I said the PS5 was your nephew’s.

:hest:Stop lying you retard when my post history is very clear and I even highlight and bold where I say you play on your nephew’s PS5. 

:drake: I know you’re a retard but at least try and pretend you can actually read.

CE507771-C0FD-4808-AE37-7EC546D1C95C.jpeg

As you can see, my post clearly states  “nephew’s PS5” not “nephew’s Xbox” like your retarded ass is claiming now :mj:

:cruise: Everyone knows you’ll do anything to buy an Xbox even if it means you selling your ass on the streets but you definitely don’t own a PS5 lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
22 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I said the PS5 was your nephew’s.

:hest:Stop lying you retard when my post history is very clear and I even highlight and bold where I say you play on your nephew’s PS5. 

:drake: I know you’re a retard but at least try and pretend you can actually read.

CE507771-C0FD-4808-AE37-7EC546D1C95C.jpeg

As you can see, my post clearly states  “nephew’s PS5” not “nephew’s Xbox” like your retarded ass is claiming now :mj:

:cruise: Everyone knows you’ll do anything to buy an Xbox even if it means you selling your ass on the streets but you definitely don’t own a PS5 lol.

Wanna sig bet? :reg: or are you gonna run like Jetucky? We’ll let the mods decide the proof required…. Unless you are gonna admit you don’t own that PC, not without the receipt & your name on it.  :reg:

4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Wanna sig bet? :reg: or are you gonna run like Jetucky? We’ll let the mods decide the proof required…. Unless you are gonna admit you don’t own that PC, not without the receipt & your name on it.  :reg:

You’ve already lost the argument. I already posted proof of my PC and PS5. Your lying retarded ass just got exposed now. You tried to lie that I said that you didn’t own an LBox when I said nothing of the sort.

:mj: If you can  lie about something that’s so easily debunked why wouldn’t you lie about owning a PS5?

You couldn’t even post “your PS5” immediately after I posted mine. You posted a controller and a paper towel and then waited hours later for your nephew to go to school before you posted his PS5 :mj:

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg.0701b11b6631b7ce8d788e82501cf535.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
18 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’ve already lost the argument. I already posted proof of my PC and PS5. Your lying retarded ass just got exposed now. You tried to lie that I said that you didn’t own an LBox when I said nothing of the sort.

:mj: If you can  lie about something that’s so easily debunked why wouldn’t you lie about owning a PS5?

You couldn’t even post “your PS5” immediately after I posted mine. You posted a controller and a paper towel and then waited hours later for your nephew to go to school before you posted his PS5 :mj:

E7C7F364-B926-40E3-BC68-6DA3DA335FE5.jpeg.0701b11b6631b7ce8d788e82501cf535.jpeg

He ran away :mj:

24 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He ran away :mj:

:kaz: Ran away from what? You already lost clown, you got raped. There's nothing to bet.

:mj: What do I get from betting with a loser that has already lost? I posted my PS5 and PC, you posted your nephew's PS5, end of story.

It's time to eat that L and move on, you can't turn back time retard :hest:

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Ran away from what? You already lost clown, you got raped. There's nothing to bet.

:mj: What do I get from betting with a loser that has already lost? I posted my PS5 and PC, you posted your nephew's PS5, end of story.

It's time to eat that L and move on, you can't turn back time retard :hest:

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

You demanded a receipt (which I did show) and then posted your “proof”.. without a receipt. :D 

you don’t own shit :kaz: