Just bought a Dual Sense Edge controller

52 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You demanded a receipt (which I did show) and then posted your “proof”.. without a receipt. :D 

you don’t own shit :kaz:

:hest: Your name wasn't on the receipt like I requested bitch.

You also took too long to respond after I posted my PC and PS5. A key indicator that you were lying about owning one :lawl:

:mj: Posting the paper towel and PS5 controller proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was your nephew's PS5. It shouldn't have taken that long to respond if you were indeed posting your own PS5.

You got exposed as a liar and a fraud posing with his nephew's PS5. You even lied just now in this thread that I said you didn't own an Xbox when I said nothing of the sort. You're a known liar and fraud, and a broke bitch too   :lawl::lawl::lawl:

:mroff: It's too late to have another bet when you lost the original bet already.

:kaz:  Footage of Ghostz the retard wanting a do over after he loses bets....

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Your name wasn't on the receipt like I requested bitch.

You also took too long to respond after I posted my PC and PS5. A key indicator that you were lying about owning one :lawl:

:mj: Posting the paper towel and PS5 controller proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was your nephew's PS5. It shouldn't have taken that long to respond if you were indeed posting your own PS5.

You got exposed as a liar and a fraud posing with his nephew's PS5. You even lied just now in this thread that I said you didn't own an Xbox when I said nothing of the sort. You're a known liar and fraud, and a broke bitch too   :lawl::lawl::lawl:

:mroff: It's too late to have another bet when you lost the original bet already.

:kaz:  Footage of Ghostz the retard wanting a do over after he loses bets....

And your name wasn’t on your receipt, oh wait.. you didn’t even post one :tom:

54 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And your name wasn’t on your receipt, oh wait.. you didn’t even post one :tom:

Never claimed I had a receipt or agreed to post one. Threw mine away 2 years ago when I bought my PS5 at launch.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: You're the retard who claimed to have a receipt then posted one without your name because it was your nephew's receipt.

10 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Because it’s not yours :tom::tom::tom:

Just like you have a big fat ZERO trophies in GOW:R:mj:

holy fuck, he actually admitted he doesn’t own a PS5 or a PC :ANYWORD:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: The retard is trying to copy my tactics because he doesn't have the brain cells to come up with his own.

:hest: I was the first one to tell you to post a receipt with your name on it to prove you had a PS5 and you failed to do so.

:kaz: You can't reverse it on me after you utterly and hilariously failed.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:You have been completely dragged and raped and doing counter bets isn't going to save your retarded ass. Everyone now knows you're a fraud and broke bitch that poses with his nephew's PS5. No amount of mental gymnastics or requesting do overs can save you from looking pathetic. As my photos continue to show,  "Ghostz is a retard" :mroff:

IMG_6092.thumb.JPEG.3dc1e480a35cb423cee0ae71675f60e9.JPEGIMG_6077.thumb.JPEG.dac7df1ecfa0070f9f9f48b1fda68b29.JPEG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: The retard is trying to copy my tactics because he doesn't have the brain cells to come up with his own.

:hest: I was the first one to tell you to post a receipt with your name on it to prove you had a PS5 and you failed to do so.

:kaz: You can't reverse it on me after you utterly and hilariously failed to do so. 

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:You have been completely dragged and raped and doing counter bets isn't going to save your retarded ass. Everyone now knows you're a fraud and broke bitch that poses with his nephew's PS5. No amount of mental gymnastics or requesting do overs can save you from looking pathetic. As my photos continue to show,  "Ghostz is a retard" :mroff:

IMG_6092.thumb.JPEG.3dc1e480a35cb423cee0ae71675f60e9.JPEGIMG_6077.thumb.JPEG.dac7df1ecfa0070f9f9f48b1fda68b29.JPEG

No receipt, no proof. As you claimed. :blessed:

4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The controller is definitely an upgrade over the standard DS (outside of battery life and the face buttons appear to be identical). Worth $200? Probably not. But the back buttons are the only reason I bought it. Still wish it the option for four, though. 

200$ for back buttons. Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor