Tekken 8, Nina reveal trailer.

Lol I remember when Jehurey was acting like Tekken 8 was some phenomenal return for Japanese developers. It's just more Tekken. 

Looks okay I guess, will buy on sale after a season or two like I did with Tekken 7, play it for a week and move on. 

• aitch 1
29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What a downgrade. Yet another game where the reveal trailer was fake as fuck even though they tried to make it look like real gameplay. This shit is getting out of hand....

I knew it would get downgraded because the last trailer was more of a cutscene than gameplay, I still think it looks nice though. 

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

100% chance @jehurey hasn’t even play any tekken games :mj:

LOL this guy is butthurt about me at all times.

Lemme see.

Remember playing Tekken 2 around the time I got a Playstation in Spring of 1997.

Played Tekken Tag Tournament around late 2000/early 2001 when my friends got a new PS2.

I bought Tekken Dark Resurrection for the PSP when it came out. I believe I may still have the game case somewhere, even though I may have lent somebody the game.

So, once again..............Ghost is wrong.

And chances are he's never even owned a Tekken game, because he could never afford one.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL this guy is butthurt about me at all times.

Lemme see.

Remember playing Tekken 2 around the time I got a Playstation in Spring of 1997.

Played Tekken Tag Tournament around late 2000/early 2001 when my friends got a new PS2.

I bought Tekken Dark Resurrection for the PSP when it came out. I believe I may still have the game case somewhere, even though I may have lent somebody the game.

So, once again..............Ghost is wrong.

And chances are he's never even owned a Tekken game, because he could never afford one.

Sure you did :umad:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Sure you did :umad:

Yup I sure did.

Look at this guy's thinned looking response...........that matches his thinning hair:tom:

I love it when I slap his mouth shut so hard, that he has an almost-dazed weak response, because he can't think of anything.

Reminds me of when I responded that he sleeps on the couch of a family member, and he was completely quiet that night............and the anger didn't set in until the next day.

I expect the same thing to happen here.:lawl:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol I remember when Jehurey was acting like Tekken 8 was some phenomenal return for Japanese developers. It's just more Tekken. 

Looks okay I guess, will buy on sale after a season or two like I did with Tekken 7, play it for a week and move on. 

I think the first trailer showed a level with much more pleasing environmental effects, notable the rain effect, and the rocks breaking apart alot in that level.

This stage doesn't look as impressive, it has some flatter wall and ground textures, but I do like the helicopter light illuminating the stage and moving during the fight.

And what I was excited about, the most, is that Tekken was moving every bit as fast as I remember the game while having sharp graphics.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup I sure did.

Look at this guy's thinned looking response...........that matches his thinning hair:tom:

I love it when I slap his mouth shut so hard, that he has an almost-dazed weak response, because he can't think of anything.

Reminds me of when I responded that he sleeps on the couch of a family member, and he was completely quiet that night............and the anger didn't set in until the next day.

I expect the same thing to happen here.:lawl:

The longer your posts get, the more lies you tell :umad:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The longer your posts get, the more lies you tell :umad:

He really doesn't have anything to say.

"DURR your post long means lies"

LOL, I was able to name off the Tekken games I played off the top of my head.

He lost this one badly.

He's going to get angrier, just watch (even funnier if he thinks he can just post smileys as a clever alternative).:hest:

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He just told us his own tactic :mj:

Nope, I told you yours.

I love it when he fails to project as well.

I also love when I am practically forcing him to repeat a claim that immediately failed on him.

I'm made him do this several times already.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The projection is off the charts, at this point.

He is now telling me, what he is telling himself inside his BALDING head:hest:

Says the guy too afraid to post a pic of his hairline :vince:

good thing I already got him to admit I found his picture :blessed:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Says the guy too afraid to post a pic of his hairline :vince:

good thing I already got him to admit I found his picture

Nope, in fact you are running away from that very thing.

Like your hairline.

Oh............its amazing how everything you claim falls apart.

On 2007-03-28 at 3:35 PM, jehurey said:

Tekken DR

NGS will probably be my first actual full-fledged game purchase.

On 2012-02-16 at 3:12 PM, jehurey said:

I actually like playing fighting games on handhelds.

Bought SSFII Turbo and SFA3 on the GBA, bought Tekken DR on the PSP, bought SSF4 for 3DS at launch, and I would play this on the Vita. if I find Tekken 6 Prime Edition for cheap on the 3DS, I might buy it. Or maybe the Vita has a Tekken coming their way.

Its even funnier when you pretend that you didn't lose, and keep on posting................while we're all laughing at you still trying:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, in fact you are running away from that very thing.

Like your hairline.

Oh............its amazing how everything you claim falls apart.

Its even funnier when you pretend that you didn't lose, and keep on posting................while we're all laughing at you still trying:lawl::lawl::lawl:

You’ve talked about a lot of games for years and you don’t play them..LMAO you think THATS proof? 

:tom: It is proof. Proof you didn’t play them :tom:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line