Playground Games’ Fable Is Now In A Playable State

4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

How much gameplay is there for Spider-Man 2? :wonder:

Not sure how is that relevant but let me say this: most people know what to expect out of Spiderman 2.

Meanwhile, we have a new Fable game being handled by a different studio who never worked on anything but racing games before.

I wonder which game is worthy of blind faith in it and which one isn't. Lmao. 

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not sure how is that relevant but let me say this: most people know what to expect out of Spiderman 2.

Meanwhile, we have a new Fable game being handled by a different studio who never worked on anything but racing games before.

I wonder which game is worthy of blind faith in it and which one isn't. Lmao. 

Blind faith? I’m not hyping Fable, lmao. The first game was top 3 biggest flops in SW history. 

Just think it’s funny how Sony fanboys report BS non stop, just a few months ago it was reported the game was restarted from scratch. 

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Blind faith? I’m not hyping Fable, lmao. The first game was top 3 biggest flops in SW history. 

Just think it’s funny how Sony fanboys report BS non stop, just a few months ago it was reported the game was restarted from scratch. 

I bought in the hype of the first game. Expecting trees to grow during my adventure and shit. Peter Molyneux is an expert fraud. :lul: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I bought in the hype of the first game. Expecting trees to grow during my adventure and shit. Peter Molyneux is an expert fraud. :lul: 

yup, though i still enjoyed my 8 hours RPG lol. i couldn't believe how short it was.

Just now, -GD-X said:

yup, though i still enjoyed my 8 hours RPG lol. i couldn't believe how short it was.

And how easy it was. A blind person could beat that game with ease. 

• dead 1
Just now, Ramza said:

And how easy it was. A blind person could beat that game with ease. 

yup. it was easy af. the game was charming, though. i do remember that. i think i had a family in it. i can't remember. it's been a long time.

• Upvote 1

It makes no sense to make this game. The appeal of Fable was the crazy ambition of Peter Molyneux. Most of it turned out to be false promises, but that's what we came for. Just making a reboot Hobbit adventure with mid combat and Good/Evil choices misses the point. If this new Fable was gonna be good, they'd already have told like 50 lies about it. All we have is a title card.

• Haha 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

yup. it was easy af. the game was charming, though. i do remember that. i think i had a family in it. i can't remember. it's been a long time.

I remember that you could get a wife. Not sure about children though. But like everything, it had no substance. I remember farting in my wife's face for laugh. Yeah... 

It did have quite a bit of charm, especially the music which was awesome. Molyneux did more harm than good by overhyping it, many people who didn't care about the hype sees the game as a great Xbox classic... I don't, I feel more like a victim of a fraud, even if I did have some fun with the game but it was no where near what Peter had promised. Fuck that guy. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I remember that you could get a wife. Not sure about children though. But like everything, it had no substance. I remember farting in my wife's face for laugh. Yeah... 

It did have quite a bit of charm, especially the music which was awesome. Molyneux did more harm than good by overhyping it, many people who didn't care about the hype sees the game as a great Xbox classic... I don't, I feel more like a victim of a fraud, even if I did have some fun with the game but it was no where near what Peter had promised. Fuck that guy. 

i can see that. i went into it with 0 expectations. i think i got it for like $9.99. so, it felt more like an easy action-adventure game with subtle rpg elements.