ChatGPT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ai is woke :lawd:

They're literally creating fake outage out of a made of scenario where the AI has to choose between being a racist bigot or save the world....... 

:sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao Cooke is legit upset a computer didn't say n***er. 

If it came down to it would you want AI to save the world or not say the N word? Lol

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it's not a complicated conclusion: you're so racist you're upset about a computer not being racist enough for you. 

A woke AI will kill us all. :(

you are obviously missing the point. 

no I don't want the AI to be racist, but I want it to be reasonable in a life or death situation. I don't really want Skynet.. do you? 

Edited by Cooke
10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

no I don't want the AI to be racist, but I want it to be reasonable in a life or death situation. I don't really want Skynet.. do you? 

Lol Your stupidity and racism have reached their peaks. Probably should sign into your burner account and agree with yourself. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Your stupidity and racism have reached their peaks. Probably should sign into your burner account and agree with yourself. 

I'm assuming you don't understand the future and how AI will be a massive part of it. Your small mind just leaked out of your ear. 

10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm assuming you don't understand the future and how AI will be a massive part of it. Your small mind just leaked out of your ear. 

Lmfao the little I do know about the future, no one will ever have to say "******" to deactivate a nuke.

I'm fine that current day ai chat bots can determine racist like yourself getting your kicks out of getting them to be racist like y'all did in previous generations. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Was that a reasonable life or death situation? 

34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D this one is legitimately good. It’s clear what the political affiliations were of the engineers who created this AI. They didn’t even try to be unbiased.

This is the kind of stupidity I was talking about in the other thread. 

Screenshot_20230208_140509.thumb.jpg.11117173fb82120356bb8736c3132e96.jpg

According to further tests, ChatGPT successfully wrote poems admiring all recent U.S. presidents, but failed when we entered a query for Richard Nixon. 

Apparently it's set up so people can't make it write loving stories about Hitler or Jared from Subway or something. Conservative retards are always looking to be victims.