ChatGPT

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Being blind and not being able to afford the surgery forced them to do it. It's not like he picked them up on their way to a hospital for the procedure and talked them into it. These people were in need. That's the point. Again, how much praise would I have to give him for your liking?

No one said it was. The criticisms are mild and none of them are judging the people. They are complaining about the situation that makes charity healthcare signs of a problem. There wont always be a Mr Beast or influencer who'll set a GoFundMe for people.

LMFAO This gaslighting attempt. You literally shit on Hasan and his charitable stream, for zero reason - then point fingers. Again, I've already said he does good, how much groveling will satisfy you? 

Hasan is a fgt who never gave a cent away (?) and make banks by making shit content filming himself in his room and complaining about stuff, that's a pretty big contrast.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hasan is a fgt who never gave a cent away (?) and make banks by making shit content filming himself in his room and complaining about stuff, that's a pretty big contrast.

lol I dont give a fuck about Hasan already. Fine, you're a mild hypocrite. Better?