Nintendo Direct @ 5PM EST tomorrow (40 minutes long)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Casual   Leak that was pretty much confirmed a while ago     

BOTW alone is already better than anything ever made on a Sony console. 

A superior cross gen version like Twilight Princess wouldn't hurt.    Seriously, if you told me it was an expansion for BOTW I would have believed you. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Casual said:

god damn. wonder how limited the run will be....can't imagine the demand is that big.

I imagine it will be near impossible to find in stores just a few months after launch. Hard to say.

23 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Goukosan @Casual @Saucer

Baten Kaitos 1-2 HD physical. Expected to ship: Jun 30, 2023

Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster for Nintendo Switch (play-asia.com)

Shit is expensive. Could be Play-Asia pricing though, these motherfucker are greedy. 

It looks like they stripped out the English voice acting in order to fit the games on an 8GB cart.  If Namco's charging $60 in the US for them, that's some ridiculous greed. :fistshake:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

It looks like they stripped out the English voice acting in order to fit the games on an 8GB cart.  If Namco's charging $60 in the US for them, that's some ridiculous greed. :fistshake:

All I see is profit. :yeshrug:

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I don't know anything about Namco's print run or pricing strategy. Are you buying it at full price or waiting to see if it get a big price reduction before going out of print?

Full priced, keeping it sealed. There's no way this won't increase in value over 60$. It's a niche cult classic JRPG that is getting a limited, hard to find physical version. 

If it gets a price drop I'll buy another copy for me. 

Edited by Ramza
9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Full priced, keeping it sealed. There's no way this won't increase in value over 60$. It's a niche cult classic JRPG that is getting a limited, hard to find physical version. 

If it gets a price drop I'll buy another copy for me. 

That's true. It's just a question of the timeframe.

I don't know if you already know about this site, but it may help with game investing:

https://www.pricecharting.com/

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Saucer said:

That's true. It's just a question of the timeframe.

I don't know if you already know about this site, but it may help with game investing:

https://www.pricecharting.com/

Wow, great, I always had to make some research on Ebay to get a sense of it's market value. That shit is amazing. Thanks. 

It's also pretty cool that I got the value right most of the time from what I'm seeing right now. 

Edited by Ramza